G37 Coupe V36 2008+ Discussion about the G37 Coupe

modding

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vinnys coupe
yimbe arent you a teenager yourself? And tints have nothing to do with thinking im invincible.

Limo tint 20 on the windshield thats what i like thats what im going to get. IMO!!
Yeah I'm a teenager myself. My brother has said it to me, hehe. I wasn't talking about tints, I was talking about the attitude. That's my own interpretation.

Old 08-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Originally Posted by Yimbie
Yeah I'm a teenager myself. My brother has said it to me, hehe. I wasn't talking about tints, I was talking about the attitude. That's my own interpretation.
I feel you yimbii.. i knoo im not 17 yet but if this g37 isnt going to be played out by dec 1 when i turn 17 and if i dont have it by then i will be recieving it in charcole gray, white on blk, or black..

Yimbe also i can tell ur a fanatic did u come across the charcole color gray g37?

Old 08-20-2007, 12:06 AM
Yin-Yang and Life
I feel you yimbii.. i knoo im not 17 yet but if this g37 isnt going to be played out by dec 1 when i turn 17 and if i dont have it by then i will be recieving it in charcole gray, white on blk, or black..

Yimbe also i can tell ur a fanatic did u come across the charcole color gray g37?
Wow you spelled "Yimbie" wrong twice there. lol I assume that was on purpose, hehe. I don't think I've come across charcoal gray... wait a minute... you're spelling a lot of things incorrectly. lol I really like Blue Slate. It's my favorite color from Infiniti. You're birthday is very very close to mine. 3 days after you turn 17, I'll be 18.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Yimbie
Wow you spelled "Yimbie" wrong twice there. lol I assume that was on purpose, hehe. I don't think I've come across charcoal gray... wait a minute... you're spelling a lot of things incorrectly. lol I really like Blue Slate. It's my favorite color from Infiniti. You're birthday is very very close to mine. 3 days after you turn 17, I'll be 18.
Ok YIMBIE. I really didnt pay much mind to my spelling, but just for you i will type in perfection. Blue Slate is a very nice color, i just think the IP, OB and dark gray have it beat. I can tell your starting to have second thoughts on your color since you requested pictures of the IP.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:28 AM
i usually do 25% read and 35% in the front on my cars... tinting the front in cali is illegal so having the back darker than the front makes it seem less like the front is tinted.. plus visibility isnt bad that way...

i was thinking about painting the roof black if i get one of the grey colors.. but most likely i'll settle for a black or one of the blue tones.

as far as mods.. i cant wait for them to come out with some cold air intake, pref from injen.. i wont expect any gains, but my G sounds like a beast with CAI, having 2 CAIs in the new G might even sound sicker!

oh ya... possibility of F/I if i dont lease and it works well and safe on other ppl's cars

Old 08-20-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by MaDdFLaSheR
i usually do 25% read and 35% in the front on my cars... tinting the front in cali is illegal so having the back darker than the front makes it seem less like the front is tinted.. plus visibility isnt bad that way...

i was thinking about painting the roof black if i get one of the grey colors.. but most likely i'll settle for a black or one of the blue tones.

as far as mods.. i cant wait for them to come out with some cold air intake, pref from injen.. i wont expect any gains, but my G sounds like a beast with CAI, having 2 CAIs in the new G might even sound sicker!

oh ya... possibility of F/I if i dont lease and it works well and safe on other ppl's cars
Your tint set up seems nice.. i might also consider doing 20 percent all around i havent came across that yet.. but your right visibility isnt a problem.. i love the roof painted black also pref on the IP. How much does that usually run?

Old 08-20-2007, 04:57 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Your tint set up seems nice.. i might also consider doing 20 percent all around i havent came across that yet.. but your right visibility isnt a problem.. i love the roof painted black also pref on the IP. How much does that usually run?
I would actually do 35% all around, including the front windshield. Painting your roof will cost you between 250-700 depending on the auto body shop. If you are scurred, you can purchase black vinyl instead. To be honest, you might as well have it painted since Infiniti's paint isn't uber. Please it's more glossy.

Old 08-20-2007, 05:25 PM
True... i dont know i thin 35 might be a bit to light not sure

Old 08-20-2007, 06:48 PM
35% is a little on the light side. i had 40% on the fronts of a previous vehicle and it was almost unnoticeable. do 20% all around sans windshield.

Old 08-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Ok YIMBIE. I really didnt pay much mind to my spelling, but just for you i will type in perfection. Blue Slate is a very nice color, i just think the IP, OB and dark gray have it beat. I can tell your starting to have second thoughts on your color since you requested pictures of the IP.
Actually nope. I am not second guessing my color... if you want to see the actual post, here it is. That proves that I'm still in love with Blue Slate and am going with it!

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/273233

Last edited by Yimbie; 08-20-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 08-20-2007, 11:09 PM
oh god, not another scootch. lol

Old 08-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Originally Posted by Deftronix
Whose gunna be the first to paint the headlights?? Ip would look crazy with the black roof/lights/grill theme going.
i'm def doing the black roof with IP... gotta see about the lights/grille

Honestly im not going to lie, i live in ny so there lights everywhere therefore there is no problem with the seeing out your windows.
where in NY do you live?

Last edited by nemoid; 08-21-2007 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-21-2007, 11:05 AM
double post: sorry