General Media Share Find and share Infiniti-related videos! Just took some pics for fun? Looking for general pics and vids? Try it out. Please post specific media (Mods, etc.) in its specific category in the Tech Area.

My Road to the Show Scene in 1yrs time(56k = FAIL)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 03:46 AM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by justmyride
no clips yet on the street?
why post a Vid when maybe your lucky enough to spot me rolling around

sorry if i dont update as much as you do on your build... im just not as attention hungry...

i got found out?.. lmao... funny guy...Strafe only backed me up while i had cash.. as soon as that was gone Strafe picked up and bounced i hope you guys are enjoying the Vortech Kit i gave yall ...cant even spell velvet.. careful and not stress brah might get you sick.. not everything can be fixed with surgeries now..

lol... next thing you know you might try and Sue me too.. hahaha or return a deposit in Nickels and Dimes.. classic none the less.... very Ethical too.. superb job by Strafe..

Last edited by EGGPLANT; 09-16-2010 at 03:59 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 04:06 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Old 09-16-2010, 04:17 AM
Originally Posted by Tian
lmao

Old 09-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Beautiful, way to keep track of the progress! Wish the Navy paid me more money to do what you have done! Great job bro!

Old 09-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by 1slowblackG35
Beautiful, way to keep track of the progress! Wish the Navy paid me more money to do what you have done! Great job bro!
Thank you sir

Old 09-16-2010, 10:56 AM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by bluevelvet
why post a Vid when maybe your lucky enough to spot me rolling around

sorry if i dont update as much as you do on your build... im just not as attention hungry...

i got found out?.. lmao... funny guy...Strafe only backed me up while i had cash.. as soon as that was gone Strafe picked up and bounced i hope you guys are enjoying the Vortech Kit i gave yall ...cant even spell velvet.. careful and not stress brah might get you sick.. not everything can be fixed with surgeries now..

lol... next thing you know you might try and Sue me too.. hahaha or return a deposit in Nickels and Dimes.. classic none the less.... very Ethical too.. superb job by Strafe..
Funny how you never say these things to my face or when I have seen you. You wait to come here and type it.
Why do you continue to try and discredit my Business when my business has nothing to do with you? This is me and you Mono to Mono. All you have is pop shots at a company that never did you wrong.
You came to us and wanted to be sponsored. We asked you to sign a contract. You bluffed. We turned away. I personally felt that you were balking all along to get parts. You like to run your mouth so much you told people that is what you were doing. FAIL.
Then you try to bribe your way with 10,000 into my business and right away I told you were to stuff it. Fail
You tried to buy a Member"s on here new bumper at the shop right out from under him and us. Offered shop double. Fail
A few members on here can also attest that everytime they went to a shop you bad mouthed us and them. Then you wanna bring up my business with that shop. Get fact straight.Fail
You also talked so much crap at the shop they wanted you gone. Then the shop you got your car can't stand you and well they do like your money though. Especially when you ridicule and put down members cars on here and how you were going to smash them at shows and be number 1.You took pictures of their cars and had them work on your car to beat them. Even if you had to pay judges. Who does that? Fail
I'm really tired of you and all you’re BS, Lies and flaws. You want to bash me? Why don't you tell the real story where you got all this money you is buying parts with? You have many stories starting back a year ago. Which one is it? Really. Oh and while you’re at it. What company did you own? Your own blood told everyone you lied.
As far as my Vortech I bought mine from John at HB Speed. Dustin has been FI 3 times now. There was a blower you left around that was junk go figure. Did you get that salvaged also? Fail
You always get your facts wrong for some reason. The money paid to a member on here was paid as disrespect for the way he treated us. I didn't even give it to him. So again why you bashing me? Go after my partner and see what kind words he has for you.

Sue you? Well if you make a HIPPA Act violation I will do just that. Look up HIPPA Act fool...

Again you want to bring up Strafe so many times. I addressed you in your own Fail thread on your BS. I will not address you or engage in any more of your BS attempts to discredit Strafe. You can talk about me anytime.
Ethical we are very. We aren't taking crap because of forum Drama Queens.
Next time you want to call me out leave my wife out of the sig. Your girl left you over your ride and maybe the person you are.

All you have now is a happy sock, free time and a salvaged car you made into a show car and limited friends. I spelled Bluevelvie the way I wanted because of your childish Butt Clown ways. We are sorry you didn't measure up. So leave me and leave Strafe out of your bashing. I know you won't stop and you think you’re funny. Really you have become a pitiful fool with some money to throw around and buy people then you try to trash them. That Fool is Classic. I'm done with you. Strafe has been done with you. Enjoy your ride, life and shows...beathorse
Oh I forgot about you re car being in the Fast and Furious 5 is why you needed it built? Get the casting call yet?
Title should be From Salvage to Show in one year.

Last edited by 2drwild; 09-16-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 09-16-2010, 11:57 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^Ouch!!!

Old 09-16-2010, 12:08 PM
I didn't want to bribe you... lmao I wanted to invest and the sum wasn't 10k it was less to clear a debt you had that would turn into instant revenue as opposed to having a turn around time and of course it was in my interest otherwise I wouldn't of sought into it .... I had asked to change some stuff around in the contract.. If you can call it that.. Afterwards I was given invoices for "sponsorship" when I paid more than what you sell the pieces now.. Lmao

Also my sig does not even mention your name and only part directed towards you is the first line .. Lol old folks now adays..

My GF and I split up for our own personal reasons car had nothing to do with it..

The shop where I first had my car at... I don't even want to rethink the way things went there.. Isn't that whyy even you don't use them anymore for your company's painted pieces? Lol

Shop where I had my car finished up at was a bunch of cool cats who helped me out of the situation I had been put in by a shop that was recommended in high regards from your partner..

If that vortech kit was so much crap then why not return it as it was given? As a complete kit..

As far as a bribe for a bumper.. Lmao that was nothing more than to see who I could really speak my mind to about the situation I was in.. And obviously it wasn't the person I bluffed that too.. Haha

I didn't take pic's of anyone's rides only pic I ever used was one of Randys Engine bay since the shop I had my body work done at hadn't done a G35 engine bay shave... And might I add the outcome was amazing

In the end I was DONE with strafe.. That's why when a thread for the Sedan bodykit came up I asked questions on that thread where you and your partner PM'd me instantly to remove because they were valid points which weren't that easy to answer specially when half the forum was bashing..

Even then I know why that thread was removed.... And I'm glad I hadn't signed that paperwork.. That's when I slowly began to see how things really where....

Your partner knows all about saying one thing to mess with a person and see who and what they tell others.. I did that quite often after I caught up on that game..

But meh.. I don't really care anymore.. In the end your still as you were years back when the G scene was new kinda and even then you were still seen as you are today by some who helped you get a few 2nd place trophies.. Wonder why you were given their backs in the end.. But what ever that's another story we can discuss in person and then grab a few drinks lmao

And telling ppl to stay away from me because I'm just going to bring them drama? LMAO!! Such a mature move from some one old enough to be my pops.. Hahaha

Old 09-16-2010, 12:18 PM
Don't worry I won't be addressing you in the forum there's better ways we can talk

Old 09-16-2010, 12:22 PM
Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
I didn't want to bribe you... lmao I wanted to invest and the sum wasn't 10k it was less to clear a debt you had that would turn into instant revenue as opposed to having a turn around time and of course it was in my interest otherwise I wouldn't of sought into it .... I had asked to change some stuff around in the contract.. If you can call it that.. Afterwards I was given invoices for "sponsorship" when I paid more than what you sell the pieces now.. Lmao

Also my sig does not even mention your name and only part directed towards you is the first line .. Lol old folks now adays..

My GF and I split up for our own personal reasons car had nothing to do with it..

The shop where I first had my car at... I don't even want to rethink the way things went there.. Isn't that whyy even you don't use them anymore for your company's painted pieces? Lol

Shop where I had my car finished up at was a bunch of cool cats who helped me out of the situation I had been put in by a shop that was recommended in high regards from your partner..

If that vortech kit was so much crap then why not return it as it was given? As a complete kit..

As far as a bribe for a bumper.. Lmao that was nothing more than to see who I could really speak my mind to about the situation I was in.. And obviously it wasn't the person I bluffed that too.. Haha

I didn't take pic's of anyone's rides only pic I ever used was one of Randys Engine bay since the shop I had my body work done at hadn't done a G35 engine bay shave... And might I add the outcome was amazing

In the end I was DONE with strafe.. That's why when a thread for the Sedan bodykit came up I asked questions on that thread where you and your partner PM'd me instantly to remove because they were valid points which weren't that easy to answer specially when half the forum was bashing..

Even then I know why that thread was removed.... And I'm glad I hadn't signed that paperwork.. That's when I slowly began to see how things really where....

Your partner knows all about saying one thing to mess with a person and see who and what they tell others.. I did that quite often after I caught up on that game..

But meh.. I don't really care anymore.. In the end your still as you were years back when the G scene was new kinda and even then you were still seen as you are today by some who helped you get a few 2nd place trophies.. Wonder why you were given their backs in the end.. But what ever that's another story we can discuss in person and then grab a few drinks lmao

And telling ppl to stay away from me because I'm just going to bring them drama? LMAO!! Such a mature move from some one old enough to be my pops.. Hahaha
Like I said you will continue to blah blah blah and take pop shots. Have fun and move on. Done.....

Old 09-16-2010, 03:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I love how bluevelvie's comments....smh' look man.... do what you gotta do..and stfu.. because you know what.... you dont know who your bumping into. Keep your smart comments to your self.... like i stated in the beggining on your previous thread... im not threatning you but keeping you head out of the butt hole. Trust me, itl turn out ugly on your side.... and take out your sig about wife or significant other.... u dont want to get personal.

Fyi: Make sure if your going to make any remarks on my comment...make sure when we see each other again... ill make sure no walls between it... i wont be listening.

Last edited by InfinitSkyline; 09-16-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 09-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Old 09-16-2010, 03:26 PM
Lmao funny

Old 09-16-2010, 03:32 PM
Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts
Sheeet, how did I miss this epic_ness!

Old 09-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lmao funny

Realy? ur laughing?

Ill see you soon...... have fun behind the keyboard.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Road to the Show Scene in 1yrs time(56k = FAIL)