G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   The Great G35 Banner Relay! (https://g35driver.com/forums/great-g35-banner-relay-450/)
-   -   The G35 Banner Relay! (https://g35driver.com/forums/great-g35-banner-relay/420762-g35-banner-relay.html)

TIAN 12-30-2012 01:20 PM

The G35 Banner Relay!

Hey everyone, we need your help moving our new community banner across the country! Our idea for the banner is to make its way cross country, be photographed at organized meets and have each member sign their screename onto the banner. There is no time limit when the banner has to be returned. This forum will act as a central location to organize, document the travel, and co-ordinate the hand off between members. Once the banner starts traveling we would like to see pictures of the Banner attending the events. This is a great way to bring everyone out, and will be interesting to see where the banner goes. It should be fun and we can't wait for the creative photos to be taken of the banner.

We want to kick off the banner relay at a large meet or show. Here's the banner. Who's going to be the first to dub G35Driver their first mascot? Lol. Should be interesting.

We will have "Swag bag" giveaway to the first group to take the banner and post a picture. You must be present in the picture and have your username and or name tagged on the banner. Prizes limited on supply available. We have landyards, free 1 year membership, G35Driver decals and maybe license plate frames.

We will also hold a competition every 4 months as the banner travels. The community will be able to vote on what coast/crew/meet has the best outcome/cars/representation of the forum and how the banner is incorporated. Video and or photo(s) are great!

At the end of each year the community has the opportunity to vote for the best crew photo and/or video. I'll will try to have the photo be at the front page of driver for a year until someone is able to dethrone them :)

Should be interesting. Prizes and challenges may change. All up to you guys! :)

Please include the event/show/meet name, location and date.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ps21959dbb.jpg

TIAN 12-30-2012 03:25 PM

Sub forum is now live!

TIAN 06-06-2013 02:26 PM

Guys, we are looking for an upcoming event where a lot of community members gather to kickstart the banner relay. Any ideas?

NFSP G35 06-06-2013 02:31 PM

It's still a while out, but the big Sedan GTG is in September in LA.

Invalid_User 06-06-2013 05:54 PM

I think V working on Sarasota meet?

QuickG35 06-09-2013 04:01 AM

Hey Guys!
I am here in the East Bay of Ca. and would like to see a Meet here. If no one is planning on one, can I get some help setting one up. I was thinking towards the end of July, or should it be at the end of this month. Does that give everyone plenty of time to figure out if they are going or not. I really like the idea of the banner movement. Sure way to fire up folks for the summer! Lets get on this thing!

TIAN 06-12-2013 03:41 PM

Sounds great guys! Anymore thoughts?

Maybe we can get a couple of big events listed and have the community decide where the banner relay kicks off

djzachtyler 06-13-2013 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by QuickG35 (Post 6765253)
Hey Guys!
I am here in the East Bay of Ca. and would like to see a Meet here. If no one is planning on one, can I get some help setting one up. I was thinking towards the end of July, or should it be at the end of this month. Does that give everyone plenty of time to figure out if they are going or not. I really like the idea of the banner movement. Sure way to fire up folks for the summer! Lets get on this thing!

Hey there I'm a n00b on this forum, but live in the South Bay. I'm down to meet & do what I can to help out. Not too familiar with the G35 crowd yet, but have a few acquaintences in the Honda/integra circles...If we get something going I can get a few import folks to roll :)

QuickG35 06-14-2013 09:33 AM

Hey Guys,
I was thinking we should hold the meet in Fremont, so that Folks as far North as Oakland can come out, and as South as San Jose can meet up too. I see G Drivers all over the place and when I get a chance I talk to them to see if they are on the board. I do not think it will be a problem getting folks to show up, just planing the events and drive after its over is the trick. After we can head to Santa Cruise Mountains to Hwy 9 it is an awesome drive! Ideas?

That G Gray 06-14-2013 12:41 PM

spocom anaheim in july

Jaygotboost 06-14-2013 12:44 PM

^ ftw

TIAN 06-14-2013 03:15 PM

So I got about 3 local meets in the country and spocom. Anyone else? Big meets preferred :)

Dynasty21 06-15-2013 11:02 PM

Where's the banner? Let's get this crackin! Big G meet on June 28 or 29 in Huntington Beach.

QuickG35 06-16-2013 03:28 AM

Sounds good. Can we send it up to Norcal after that?

TIAN 06-16-2013 03:08 PM

It's up to the community. Seems like there isn't a lot of interest so I will be putting up a poll soon of the areas listed. Big meets are preferred over local meets amongst other things.