G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Group Buys-Vendor (https://g35driver.com/forums/group-buys-vendor-284/)
-   -   Group Buy: SxExCx Custom Power Steering Tank (https://g35driver.com/forums/group-buys-vendor/282694-group-buy-sxexcx-custom-power-steering-tank.html)

visibiliti 08-11-2009 08:23 PM

^ Thanks!!! Got it, that sucker didn't want to budge at first...

Also, I saw your sedan at HIN Pleasanton... Looked so awesome! Was great to see it in person :) Looked over it for a longggg time getting a feel for things and pointing out all the awesome subtle changes you did and all the work you had into it to a friend of mine that came with me. Had no idea what you looked like IRL though so didn't get a chance to introduce myself. The only person I was able to introduce myself too was Viet and Jim, but that was easy because they hung around their area most of the time haha

CandlestickPark 08-11-2009 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by visibiliti (Post 4467770)
^ Thanks!!! Got it, that sucker didn't want to budge at first...

Also, I saw your sedan at HIN Pleasanton... Looked so awesome! Was great to see it in person :) Looked over it for a longggg time getting a feel for things and pointing out all the awesome subtle changes you did and all the work you had into it to a friend of mine that came with me. Had no idea what you looked like IRL though so didn't get a chance to introduce myself. The only person I was able to introduce myself too was Viet and Jim, but that was easy because they hung around their area most of the time haha

Thanks man. You may have seen me, I was the black guy with the grey RareJDM shirt, khaki cargo shorts, and most likely had a monster camera in my hand.;)

visibiliti 08-11-2009 08:31 PM

Lol... can't remember for sure. I do remember one guy goin all around with a big camera takin' some shots, but then again there were a handful of people with baller cameras so it's hard for me to say.

I was the crazy white guy in dark blue jeans (god it was so hot out, what was I thinking?) and a green button up ... kinda felt out of place the way i was dressed, rofl.

2GoRNot2G 08-11-2009 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by visibiliti (Post 4467729)

One dumb, dumb, question though. How does the cap come off? Does it screw or pop off? I tried turning really hard but ended up just kinda hurting my fingers on the side grip of the cap. I figured i'd ask first in case there was some really easy way to pop it off. I'm guessing I just didn't try hard enough. LMK, Thanks!

It's a standard screw on type cap... Just turn it counter-clockwise to remove it... You have to turn it pretty hard to get it off, as the o-ring that seals it has a tendancy to stick. I suggest lubricating the o-ring seal with a little of the PS fluid before you reinstall the cap... that will really make it much easier to remove the cap the next time.

SxExCx 08-11-2009 11:26 PM

Yeah, that o-ring really does its job...lol

visibiliti 08-11-2009 11:27 PM

Thanks for the suggestion! Any ETA on a group buy for the other polished tanks, Sean?

SxExCx 08-11-2009 11:31 PM

I havent had any spare time lately but I will work on it as soon as I get a chance. I hope to have it finished by the end of summer.

visibiliti 08-11-2009 11:41 PM

Awesome!!! Can't wait!!!!!

2GoRNot2G 08-12-2009 01:11 PM

Bump for the new tanks!!!

marcellsr 08-12-2009 01:12 PM

Cool, I'm in........... :BOUNCE:

grovefromnh 08-14-2009 06:23 AM

Can i send you a personal check or a bank check? You wait for everything to clear than send out the tank. I'm not very computer savvy, so I don't think I have a PayPal account. Thanks.

SxExCx 08-14-2009 02:51 PM

ehhhhh....I havent gone to a bank in years.
I'll PM you

OCG35 08-14-2009 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by SxExCx (Post 4475787)
ehhhhh....I havent gone to a bank in years.
I'll PM you

not even ATM? you cant deposit checks at ATM... still have to wait to clear though :o

SxExCx 08-14-2009 04:06 PM

I dont use or accept checks for anything...have used an ATM in ages either

OCG35 08-14-2009 04:11 PM

Originally Posted by SxExCx (Post 4476026)
I dont use or accept checks for anything...have used an ATM in ages either

no ATM>??? :eek: :icon43: where do you get cash?

I very rarely deal with checks either... only occasional rebates and cash back rewards... they go straight in the ATM.