G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Hawaii (https://g35driver.com/forums/hawaii-45/)
-   -   omg haters (https://g35driver.com/forums/hawaii/117607-omg-haters.html)

songkp012 09-21-2006 05:45 AM

omg haters

:( so last week my car finally got fixed new door and fender cause of my previous accident and while i was at the shop i decided to respray my rear bumper cause i got keyed a few months back. its now been 9 days since i got the car back and my $hit got keyed again in the exact same spot. funny thing is, my ex GF came by my workplace to argue and i found it right after work. Well since i cant prove anything imma bite the bullet on this one i guess

Fassster10 09-21-2006 08:37 AM

LOL i suggest you pay her a mmmm lets say downlow visit to her car LOL .....J/K

NJlakeshoreG 09-21-2006 09:30 AM

gather the wood and a stake....looks like we r gunna have a good ol' fashined lynching over a fire!!!!! :)

perry05G35 09-21-2006 11:23 AM

I have had that happen to me before. It's F$!K up but nothing you can really do about it unless you beat up on women.

sen_jen 09-21-2006 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by perry05G35
I have had that happen to me before. It's F$!K up but nothing you can really do about it unless you beat up on women.

inject her with your seed homes. man, i know how you feel. i get my car scratched from a friend, then i become a victim of a mass "punch car festival" at ward, and everyday this week so far, it f.ucking rains like crazy coming to work.

GZire 09-21-2006 01:20 PM

Damn man sorry to hear about it. Geez what did you do to piss the Ex off?

nightrider 09-21-2006 01:30 PM

Kill Her Cat!!!!!

Global_Warmer 09-21-2006 01:59 PM

I had a hooded rat write MOTHERF&@#ER from fender to fender in 2 foot block letters about 8 years ago. Hours later I hit her with my car. Never saw her again.

DHCrocks 09-21-2006 04:24 PM

I know exactly how you feel. When I had my IS I got a key from the front fender all the way to the back bumper. Had it repainted and less then a month later got another key in the same spot....fuk that pissed me off 1K down the drain. Think of it this way "karma"...what goes around comes around. who ever did it has got some issues and that's a whole lot worse.

G35maniacG35 09-21-2006 06:36 PM

man, i know how you feel. i get my car scratched from a friend
^^ Yeah I remember that scratch.

songkp012 09-21-2006 07:59 PM

haha the most messed up part is that she broke up wit me twice and expected me to come back to her. so i said i wanted to be single already. then she asked if we could be friends so i said i have no problems with that. then she wants to hook back up and i said no. im not gonna keep going back to her cause she dont even know what she wants. so she comes to my restaurant to yell at me and tell me how much she hates me. at this point im super irritated and i told her to beat it. i discovered the key mark when i opened the trunk right after work. i knew it had to have been durin work cause i wiped the rain off in the morning. she denies doing it but wat a coincidence huh? as for her i told her to stop coming to my house, workplace, stop talking to me and stop messaging me straight up. and she stopped for now

halmech 09-21-2006 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by songkp012
haha the most messed up part is that she broke up wit me twice and expected me to come back to her. so i said i wanted to be single already. then she asked if we could be friends so i said i have no problems with that. then she wants to hook back up and i said no. im not gonna keep going back to her cause she dont even know what she wants. so she comes to my restaurant to yell at me and tell me how much she hates me. at this point im super irritated and i told her to beat it. i discovered the key mark when i opened the trunk right after work. i knew it had to have been durin work cause i wiped the rain off in the morning. she denies doing it but wat a coincidence huh? as for her i told her to stop coming to my house, workplace, stop talking to me and stop messaging me straight up. and she stopped for now

One word "psychooooooooo". Man you're doing the right thing.

sjc1789 09-21-2006 09:09 PM

that suks.. key hers see how she feels..

2006_G_coupe 09-21-2006 09:34 PM

I dont care who you are...if you come mess with my car,i will see you again and it wont be pretty.!!! Ive been working since i was 14 yrs old..The things i have i cherrish because i pay for the things i work for.!! So if some girl comes to my job and messes with my car then she deserves a nice slap.!!
Then again this is my opinion.!!
My car is like a newborn baby,i will do anything to protect it.!!!

ak808 09-21-2006 10:24 PM

^^ werd. Anyways sounds like she needs to grow the fu*k up.