Rating Summary
Options
From
Date
Negative
un-satisfying purchace. Received broken blower in a fishy transaction.
Rating Already Submitted
Report Bad Rating
Buyer biggerandbetter (1)
08-26-2011
biggerandbetter
08-26-2011, 03:03 PM
I just wanted to express my concerns about the blower sale. This has been the worst sales experience Ive had on any used item. I understand wanting to help a friend out. But at the same time, I went through you to purchase the products that I am now stuck fixing. I bought the kit in 100% ready to be used condition. The account I sent payment to was yet another account belonging to neither of you, which is fishy in itself. So this was a sale dealing with someone selling it (seller A), someone accepting payment( seller B), and the actual owner of the procharger(seller c). The blower was broken on receipt and could not be used at all. I have been more than patient in dealing with everything, and have had the car down for 2 nonths now because of it. One month of this has been waiting for you to "get ahold of him" to have him send a partial payment to me which takes literally 2 minutes. I fail to understand how this cannot be done. I even offered to split the costs of repairing the blower just to get it done. All and all, this has been a very un-satisfying experience.