PurpleNugzG35
01-25-2013, 04:15 PM
i had to open up a paypal claim because i felt this guy was a scammer. I have been to the post office in which my "package" came through and have talked to multiple staff members from clerks to the managers to the actual mailman who worked my area that day. No package was ever recollected being delivered to my address a day later and on the day it was "delivered" that mailman had already clocked out for the day. He deals with parcels only and this package would have had to been bigger then the boxes provided for my street. Also, the supervisor had looked up the specs of the tracking number and package information. This seller had misled the post office as what exactly was inside the box, no insurance was purchased on this item just a delivery conformation. No signature required. I payed $720 through paypal for a set of 06 Projector lights for a Infinity G 35 coupe and didnt recieve anything, im hoping to get my money back and have this as a lesson learned. I hope no one gets scammed by this guy either like i did.
The post office's information is 750 3rd avenue chula vista ca 91910, their number is 619-498-0687 and they can verify everything i have said. They are actually looking for the shipper because he "cheated" them out of money from what I'm told.