G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Lighting (https://g35driver.com/forums/lighting-177/)
-   -   Clear corners w/ blue LEDs (https://g35driver.com/forums/lighting/260015-clear-corners-w-blue-leds.html)

AceG35X 12-12-2008 02:58 PM

Clear corners w/ blue LEDs

I know theres been a bunch of threads and posts up about clear corners and replacing bulbs with blue LEDs. I've had my G35 for over a year now and finally decided to do some minor exterior/interior work to it. Whats the best way to replace my side markers with Blue LEDs... I don't mind throwing down some extra cash but i don't wanna pay for something that can be done easily. Sorry if this thread is redundant but i can't find specific help for my problem. Also I'd like to change the fog light cover to clear from orange... any websites that have these products would be greatly appreciated. Sorry once again if this is repeated, I'm just tired of the stock look of my G

http://photos-e.ll.facebook.com/phot...63812_2936.jpg

k@osx71 12-12-2008 03:15 PM

IMHO don't do blue clear corners~ i saw a G with blue corner lights and it looked awful!! stick with white, it looks great! you can buy wedge leds online or search for the DIY for clear corner leds. somebody made a led circuit board installed into the clear corners. as goes for your turn signal, there's a DIY for headlight mods also. it should be in the DIY section or just do a search for it. :thewave:

AceG35X 12-12-2008 03:26 PM

so should i just buy the clear corner off everythingg35? And just a week ago i saw a black g35 coupe with the blue side markers and blue fog lights.. I thought it looked good... any other opinions?

g35freak86 12-12-2008 06:41 PM

yes get the corners off of everythingg35 or off of riversideinfiniti.com. Don't get blue LED's. That's more a ricer, civic look. Remember, you have a g35 sedan. you got to have class. any obnoxious colored lights do not belong on infinitis

AARONHL 12-12-2008 06:42 PM

Rice Alert!!!!!!

dmitriylm 12-12-2008 07:51 PM

Yeah, avoid the rice please.

AceG35X 12-12-2008 11:06 PM

Haha alright fellas I know i drive a g35... im just saying it didnt look bad if it was done right... but i'll take your word for it and stay away from the blue LEDs... thanks for the help brothas.. umm one more question.. any other starter mods that anyone could bring up to my attention would be nice .. meaning cosmetic mods that would separate my car from Ray Catena's dealership.. anything with exterior and interior lighting is what im concerned about now... once again thanks to everyone

pattyskin 12-12-2008 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by AceG35X
Haha alright fellas I know i drive a g35... im just saying it didnt look bad if it was done right... but i'll take your word for it and stay away from the blue LEDs... thanks for the help brothas.. umm one more question.. any other starter mods that anyone could bring up to my attention would be nice .. meaning cosmetic mods that would separate my car from Ray Catena's dealership.. anything with exterior and interior lighting is what im concerned about now... once again thanks to everyone

Debadge the rear, lower it, get tints, paint your grill or do an emblemless grille. Easy mods which make a difference.

AceG35X 12-12-2008 11:23 PM

Ill probably lower it right before the summer, I have tints on the car now.. what i was thinking was tinting out the headlights and taillights to match my window tints... they're about 25%.. and about debadging.. im kinda proud i have an X, instead of rear wheel.. (nothing against rear wheels G's, i live in an area with alot of rainfall and snow) i guess i could take the infinti off though..

lekker_droom 12-12-2008 11:29 PM

R I C E.

AceG35X 12-12-2008 11:40 PM

instead of saying RICE... could you come up with some advice or an explanation... thanks

Cali_G35 12-13-2008 12:00 AM

hey guys, for those who tinted their g35 sedan, how much did you guys spend?

AceG35X 12-13-2008 12:15 AM

Zippos did it for $170.. thats the 4 windows and the rear.. idk why people would tint their windsheild... but i wouldnt pay over $200 for it..

TwinInfin 12-13-2008 09:01 AM

What is that piece of trim on your front bumper, and what year is your X? Also in that picture it kinda looks like you have rainguards on your windows lol......BTW I got a VERY nice tint job for like $185

lekker_droom 12-13-2008 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by AceG35X
instead of saying RICE... could you come up with some advice or an explanation... thanks

What car did you own before your G?