FS[NorEast]: 03 g35 coupe oem headlight set

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Thanks

Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
Anyone who asks you to send family or Friends could keep your **** and your money. If you are trading goods always send for goods and services.

Post the WHOLE conversation to PayPal's claims department.

I posted the whole convo plus pics of what they looked like coming out the box, As you saw he didnt care to use bubble wrap and when i texted him about it he said he opt for insurance instead of bubble wrap or even packaging the item correctly. he even used an old box that was beat to shi*

Old 03-12-2018, 12:29 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,017 Likes on 936 Posts
I saw it, not the best idea. I used form fitting packaging and Fedex managed to destroy some headlights I recently sent. Currently in claims, hope I get money back for my and my buyers sake. Best of luck you two. Be the better person.

Old 03-21-2018, 09:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All I got to say is the proof speaks for itself PayPal and the police found you guilty of fraud so run your mouth about whatever you want but now everyone on this site knows the truth like they did b4 u changed your name cuz nobody would deal with you

Old 03-21-2018, 09:17 AM
funny you say my name changed, its been the same since day one. second off papal gave me my money back. the issue wasn't that you sent me **** lights. it was YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PACKAGE and they broke during delivery. YOUR CLAIM IS THAT I SENT YOU BACK DIFFERENT HEAD LIGHTS, AND I HAVE ALL THE PROOF I NEED AND WITNESSES. SO IF YOU WANNA TAKE THIS FURTHER. YOU FILED AN APPEAL WITH PAYPAL AND THEY GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK SO THEY TOOK THE LOSS FOR YOUR FRAUDULENT CLAIM - LESSON LEARNED IN THIS CASE BUY THINGS NEW OR DONT BUY FROM CHEAP PPL WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO PACKAGE THEIR ITEMS- HOW DO YOU EXPECT FRAGILE ITEMS TO BE OK IN A USED BOX AND JUST NEWSPAPER

Last edited by VANST3R; 03-21-2018 at 09:31 AM.
Old 03-21-2018, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by VANST3R
funny you say my name changed, its been the same since day one. second off papal gave me my money back. the issue wasn't that you sent me **** lights. it was YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO PACKAGE and they broke during delivery. YOUR CLAIM IS THAT I SENT YOU BACK DIFFERENT HEAD LIGHTS, AND I HAVE ALL THE PROOF I NEED AND WITNESSES. SO IF YOU WANNA TAKE THIS FURTHER. YOU FILED AN APPEAL WITH PAYPAL AND THEY GAVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK SO THEY TOOK THE LOSS FOR YOUR FRAUDULENT CLAIM - LESSON LEARNED IN THIS CASE BUY THINGS NEW OR DONT BUY FROM CHEAP PPL WHO DONT KNOW HOW TO PACKAGE THEIR ITEMS- HOW DO YOU EXPECT FRAGILE ITEMS TO BE OK IN A USED BOX AND JUST NEWSPAPER

look ok at the thread I started in gspot your known as a person not to deal with and PayPal is taking the $ they have you back your the scammer the cop that came to my house said no way in hell those were the same headlights your known on here as a person to not do business with go to David van is a scammer

Old 03-21-2018, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by Melo5812

look ok at the thread I started in gspot your known as a person not to deal with and PayPal is taking the $ they have you back your the scammer the cop that came to my house said no way in hell those were the same headlights your known on here as a person to not do business with go to David van is a scammer

answer me this how did the headlights get damaged but not the box do the laws of physics not exist at your house

Old 03-21-2018, 09:40 AM
Originally Posted by Melo5812

answer me this how did the headlights get damaged but not the box do the laws of physics not exist at your house
ive seen front end accident that weren't as smashed as the ones u sent me your story doesn't hold water your a liar and a con the box was in perfect shape the lights looked like they came from the demolition derby SCAMMER CON MAN MATCHSTICK MAN FLEECER CONFIDENCE MAN

Old 03-21-2018, 09:46 AM
Received 98 Likes on 94 Posts
That paper is nothing but a statement. Nobody is guilty right now. I also can't believe you wrote the word "thru" instead of "through" on a police statement lol.

The following users liked this post:
cleric670 (03-23-2018)
Old 03-21-2018, 09:56 AM
Maybe you ask how you shipped them or maybe you sent it that way who knows - all i know is you didnt package it like u said and after i questioned you you said you cheap out on bubble wrap to oay extra for insurance hmmm see sketcky and to add to sketch you kept asking me to send you as a gift over and over again so who is scaming who. Papal gave me my money back and you got yours with your false claims - i had great plans for these but you sent me some garbage- buy new save the troubles

Old 03-21-2018, 11:18 AM
Originally Posted by FreshLikeAG
That paper is nothing but a statement. Nobody is guilty right now. I also can't believe you wrote the word "thru" instead of "through" on a police statement lol.
the police report doesn't show that he's guilty the pay pal investigation deeming that he committed fraud proved he's guilty and seriously what are u a teacher with your red pen out my handwriting is terrible so I used words that you can tell what I wrote if I wrote through could be thought thorough ect so where possible I use shorthand versions of words and you say both high maintenance I did nothing but send out a set of headlights to someone who ended up being a con artist I've only been a member less than 3 months had 2 other sales that went down without a hitch i sent an oem grill and fiberglass side skirts and got great reviews this guy was a scam from the start he changed his story on what the prob was a bunch of times he claimed it was incomplete no ballast than I sent him 3 messages one for this site and 2 texts by me and 1 message and 1 text from him where it said no ballast, that he didn't need ballast, I told him I used one do I only had one then he beat me up on price and I said for that $ I'm keeping the 1 ballast I have, after he saw that than he said it's damaged sent me a pic of a of the drivers side cracked with a long crack then I pointed out that the mounting tabs were different the one I sent him was perfect the one he sent me a pic of was broken abs what was left was all chewed up I said there is no way that could be damaged from shipping plus with it being all chewed up this pic is from the lights I sent you after that he blocked me im going to post a few pics the first will be what I sent him the 2nd is the pic he sent me when they got there and finally the last is what I received from him I'll let the pics speak for themselves and how am I high maintenance I'd live to hear this

Old 03-21-2018, 11:38 AM
So you forgot to mention that origially you wanted to sell them for $375 and i said Good luck with sale then you tried to call me out and offer me $150 + shipping which i took your bluff call and thats how the price came down, i ddint need your ballast or your bulbs but you had said they were included. Then you asked me many times to send you as a gift because you couldnt fork up the money to have it shipped out on a friday so you had to wait for the money to clear $25 you struggled to come up with. Now this was the 3rd time you asked to send as gift aka friend and family thank god i did not send it that way. So i asked you how you are going to send it and you said you bubble wrapped it under the newspaper using the box that you got your 480 sub box in. Which that box was all dinged up to start with. So prior to shipping you sent me a pic of just the headlights wrapped in news paper and when i go them and reached out to you about thr condition. You accused me of using my own set - i have 06 pdojectors not 03/04 - so either you sent me damage goods or they got dammage bc your lack of skill to ship them correctly - and when i asked about the bubble wrap you said you opt out and paid extra for insurance hmmm seem sketchy there. With no help from you i filed a claim with paypal they told me to return it and that what i did the same condition as i got them. Which then you filed an apeal and got ur money back - so if anything your scaming paypal bc only way i would have gotten my money back is thru paypal
How the price got to $150 - he tried to call me out after i passed up on him quoting me $375

Payment sent
He ask to cancle it so i can send it as a gift
Ask me again to send it as a gift

He said he bubble wrap them under the news paper
Never said anything about not using bubble wrap then later he will say he didnt use it instead he paid extra for insurance

-

Last edited by VANST3R; 03-21-2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 01:25 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Thanks for posting that, my day just got better

Old 03-23-2018, 06:52 PM
Received 115 Likes on 98 Posts
Lls this is GOLD 😂

Old 03-23-2018, 07:12 PM
Premier Member

Received 468 Likes on 379 Posts
LMAO, wow! This thread is amazing.

Who the hell buys extra insurance instead of packaging it correctly? As if the post office is gonna go "oh no, this busted box has insurance, better toss it nicely."

Old 03-23-2018, 09:34 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
so did they use bubble wrap or not? im gonna guess the bigger the box and harsher usps treats it. i imagine them throwing it around like a football and giving it a few kicks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS[NorEast]: 03 g35 coupe oem headlight set