G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Media Share G35 Coupe V35 (https://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-g35-coupe-v35-320/)
-   -   Pic Request: GTR style taillights on pearl coupe (https://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-g35-coupe-v35/435925-pic-request-gtr-style-taillights-pearl-coupe.html)

g35fnatic 01-08-2014 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by driftsucky (Post 6859716)
Soooooooooooooooo, you're comparing 2003-2005 with 2006+. Not 2006+ USDM to 2006+ JDM. Then no. You wouldn't have to argue because your ginormous pic just alerted everyone that we were clearly not talking about the same thing.

So, if you look at the pictures ABOVE yours, you will see a JDM light and below that you will see the OEM USDM light. The USDM light has no amber bulb. Were you to look up 03-05 Skyline 350GT taillight (i.e. our 03-05 light), you will see that there is no difference other than the amber. Dingus. :7:

how much times do i have to say it DOESNT have a sidelight, do you not understand that? thats a huge difference itself already.
go compare JDM 06-07 tails to USDM 06-07 tails, you threw 2 pics with different lighting so ofc you wont see the difference lawl...

go do your research before you try to talk smart lol
https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...earance-2.html

heres one example of someone with knowledge of the jdm tails(post #20)
and once again, this will probably be the 4th time i said it to you, JDM TAILS DONT HAVE A SIDELIGHT, so theres another difference incase you want to reply saying amber turn signal is the only difference lmao "dingus"

driftsucky 01-08-2014 06:19 PM

So, you're not looking at it then, is what you're saying. Cuz the lights look the same minus the amber. Read what I said because they are ALSO not darker... Look at them in person. You'll feel better about this entire discussion. So, take your high horse to the glue factory and get some elmers to help you build a bridge and get over yourself.

And to think, all this started over some vinyl that you really could've replicated with electrical tape to impersonate lights that don't actually look like the lights you were trying to impersonate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That said, there still isn't a big difference. You put a JDM on one side and a USDM on the other, you know who'll know the difference? YOU. You know who WON'T know the difference? Everybody with eyeballs. Wanna know why? CUZ THEY'RE NOT THAT DIFFERENT.

g35fnatic 01-08-2014 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by driftsucky (Post 6859744)
So, you're not looking at it then, is what you're saying. Cuz the lights look the same minus the amber. Read what I said because they are ALSO not darker... Look at them in person. You'll feel better about this entire discussion. So, take your high horse to the glue factory and get some elmers to help you build a bridge and get over yourself.

And to think, all this started over some vinyl that you really could've replicated with electrical tape to impersonate lights that don't actually look like the lights you were trying to impersonate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You're just ignorant, you use the same thing everytime you post, "amber is the only difference". Yet I supply PROOF that it is darker, everyone knows its darker, go read the forums, everyone knows JDM tails have no sidelight that all USDM tails have. And a matter of fact, I look at them in person everyday, I have them on my car, and my friend has a 06 g35, and we COMPARED it, something that you didnt do. The only thing you compared was two pictures with two different lightings. Now stop talking out of your ***.

Sure, this thread did start about a vinyl that I was THINKING of getting. Why would I waste my time with electrical tape when I know plenty of people done it already on these forums, it makes my life easier, almost as easy as winning this little girl argument with you lmao

Lmfao, oh man I love reading your posts, I just read that clearly, OF COURSE G35 TAILS WONT LOOK LIKE REAL GTR TAILS lmfaooooo, they're called gtr STYLE, let me emphasize that again "STTYYYLLLEEE" for a reason
Good attempt for an insult though, just shows how much intelligence you lack

driftsucky 01-08-2014 06:30 PM

Why would you continue you to argue with a girl if you know you are right. That seems asinine. Perhaps your life is not as easy as you think. And I see them on a regular basis. Two friends have JDM tails. And everytime we go somewhere together, they have to explain that they're JDM tails because regular people can't see the difference because they are...not...that..different.

http://static4.quoteswave.com/wp-con...ith-a-fool.jpg

Just sayin

g35fnatic 01-08-2014 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by driftsucky (Post 6859749)
Why would you continue you to argue with a girl if you know you are right. That seems asinine. Perhaps your life is not as easy as you think. And I see them on a regular basis. Two friends have JDM tails. And everytime we go somewhere together, they have to explain that they're JDM tails because regular people can't see the difference because they are...not...that..different.

http://static4.quoteswave.com/wp-con...ith-a-fool.jpg

Just sayin

Thats obviously a made up story lmfao, im sure everytime you guys go somewhere people question the tails and say "Hey man! those are 06-07 tails right!?" "Nah man they're JDM, im sorry you cant see the difference" lmfao, pathetic dude. Make up a better story if you're going to lie.

Not to mention, I could care LESS if people cant tell whats on my car, its MY car for a reason, I dont use my car to impress anyone but myself everytime I look at it. Perhaps you're one of those who get car parts to impress others? Cause thats not me lmao

Also, please read before you post, I never called you a girl, I called this argument girly. Cause you're trying to argue with me over something so stupid when you're wrong.

driftsucky 01-08-2014 06:51 PM

[QUOTE=g35fnatic;6859755]Thats obviously a made up story lmfao, im sure everytime you guys go somewhere people question the tails and say "Hey man! those are 06-07 tails right!?" "Nah man they're JDM, im sorry you cant see the difference" lmfao, pathetic dude. Make up a better story if you're going to lie.

Not to mention, I could care LESS if people cant tell whats on my car, its MY car for a reason, I dont use my car to impress anyone but myself everytime I look at it. Perhaps you're one of those who get car parts to impress others? Cause thats not me lmao[/QUOTE]
Really? Cuz you got taillights that don't do anything more than your stock tail lights and look like the tail lights your car came with. But, I'm sure you don't do things to impress others. My car, however, is way more stock than yours. As a matter of fact, sans suspension and wheels, my car IS stock (few interior pieces). So, there really isn't much on my car to impress other people. I even still have the stock 6disc with tape deck and to play my iPod, I have a tapedeck adapter. So, tell me again about how impressive my car parts are.

People don't know the difference in years. Since I have an 03 and everyone else (literally) has an 06+, the question is "why do those look different?" Then, they go into the year difference and then it's a JDM discussion cuz JDM is cool I guess. But I don't live in Japan nor do I have a need for their domestic market products. But, like you said, it's your car. As long as you're happy.
http://talesofgrim.files.wordpress.c...ollface_hd.png

g35fnatic 01-08-2014 06:58 PM

[QUOTE=driftsucky;6859760]

Originally Posted by g35fnatic (Post 6859755)
Thats obviously a made up story lmfao, im sure everytime you guys go somewhere people question the tails and say "Hey man! those are 06-07 tails right!?" "Nah man they're JDM, im sorry you cant see the difference" lmfao, pathetic dude. Make up a better story if you're going to lie.

Not to mention, I could care LESS if people cant tell whats on my car, its MY car for a reason, I dont use my car to impress anyone but myself everytime I look at it. Perhaps you're one of those who get car parts to impress others? Cause thats not me lmao[/QUOTE]
Really? Cuz you got taillights that don't do anything more than your stock tail lights and look like the tail lights your car came with. But, I'm sure you don't do things to impress others. My car, however, is way more stock than yours. As a matter of fact, sans suspension and wheels, my car IS stock (few interior pieces). So, there really isn't much on my car to impress other people. I even still have the stock 6disc with tape deck and to play my iPod, I have a tapedeck adapter. So, tell me again about how impressive my car parts are.

People don't know the difference in years. Since I have an 03 and everyone else (literally) has an 06+, the question is "why do those look different?" Then, they go into the year difference and then it's a JDM discussion cuz JDM is cool I guess. But I don't live in Japan nor do I have a need for their domestic market products. But, like you said, it's your car. As long as you're happy.
http://talesofgrim.files.wordpress.c...ollface_hd.png

Everything you say is just so stupid lol, how does me having aftermarket parts give off the impression of me doing it to impress others? Are you really that boneheaded? Have you ever thought of the fact that I LOVE my car? I've been liking the g35 ever since it came out and always wanted one.. once I saved up and got one I knew I was going to mod it to the way I liked it, please emphasize "I" again. Not you or anyone else.

I already know you lost this argument once you changed your argument. You went from they have no difference at all to "they are not that different" lmfao
Cause a darker tint+amber signals+ no sidelight isnt a big difference.

Keep attempting to "Troll" you just keep making yourself look stupid.

BTW, everytime I reread your posts, it just builds up to see how boneheaded you are. Please just reread the posts and see you stupid you look lol, I noticed how you said I stated that you buy parts to impress others, what lol???? Just reread bro, just reread haha.... shoot me a PM if you need an explanation of what a question mark means

driftsucky 01-08-2014 08:41 PM

Cool story bro. Back on topic, JDM tails don't look much different than OEM tails. And, just because you seem mad about it, you have more aftermarket parts than me AND more visual parts than me. So, between the two of us, you are more likely to have a car that was built to impress. You can call me stupid all you want. I'm not the one that built a car for everyone else. Feel free to put that in your pipe and smoke it. :D

Stubie1918 01-08-2014 08:47 PM

I'm so bored at work I read this entire argument :3:

ThatOneDude 01-08-2014 08:54 PM

I started to read it but then I'm biased because the original poster likes GTR overlays so naturally I must dislike everything else they say.

driftsucky 01-08-2014 09:41 PM

lol. Glad I was able to entertain. :D

Lartytiejdke3 01-08-2014 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Stubie1918 (Post 6859809)
I'm so bored at work I read this entire argument :3:

Lolollll same.thought it was just me

g35fnatic 01-08-2014 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by driftsucky (Post 6859803)
Cool story bro. Back on topic, JDM tails don't look much different than OEM tails. And, just because you seem mad about it, you have more aftermarket parts than me AND more visual parts than me. So, between the two of us, you are more likely to have a car that was built to impress. You can call me stupid all you want. I'm not the one that built a car for everyone else. Feel free to put that in your pipe and smoke it. :D

Yup, argument won. Once again, went from no difference at all to "dont look much different"
I really dont understand how I seem to be mad, just because you I can actually back up my arguments with facts/proofs must mean im mad now :confused2:

Keep your opinion on me, I dont mind, because I know its not true, its really pathetic of you since you're a grown man with a family with the mind of a 14 year old.

g35fnatic 01-08-2014 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by ThatOneDude (Post 6859812)
I started to read it but then I'm biased because the original poster likes GTR overlays so naturally I must dislike everything else they say.

IT WAS A PHASE :( Once i saw pictures I didnt like it anymore LOL, just had some ideas :)

g35fnatic 01-08-2014 09:46 PM

Originally Posted by driftsucky (Post 6859821)
lol. Glad I was able to entertain. :D

Thank you for that buddy, you sure entertained me, can never go wrong with reading stupidity :D ;)

Originally Posted by driftsucky (Post 6859803)
Back on topic, JDM tails don't look much different than OEM tails

Heres a perfect example lmao
Like JDM tails arent OEM :BOUNCE::BOUNCE: