G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Media Share G35 Coupe V35 (https://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-g35-coupe-v35-320/)
-   -   My dream daily driver build, Just a lil sleeper lol (https://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-g35-coupe-v35/446005-my-dream-daily-driver-build-just-lil-sleeper-lol.html)

saywat? 12-24-2014 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by ScraggleRock (Post 6963296)
Bro, I've taken your illiteracy lightly, and been beyond nice enough to overlook your retarded comments, but if you wanna throw around insults I'm down. BTW, I paid for my own car FYI in full, in cash when it was still over $20k, so get over yer butthurtedness.
Supras are pugfug.

the g has too much curve for u. why did u get one? should bought urself a mustang or Camaro instead. that seems more like ur style/group/age

saywat? 12-24-2014 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by ScraggleRock (Post 6963299)
Actually its coming from the only guy on this site who's had sex with more than 1 woman.

Learn what's sexy, fellas.

damn dude ur insults are old as hell. how old are u? more than just 1? so 2?. u shoulda said u had sex with more than 10 women. then that woulda sounded like a lot if that was ur goal. time to brush up on ur insults man if ur gonna use them

ScraggleRock 12-24-2014 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by saywat? (Post 6963361)
damn dude ur insults are old as hell. how old are u? more than just 1? so 2?. u shoulda said u had sex with more than 10 women. then that woulda sounded like a lot if that was ur goal. time to brush up on ur insults man if ur gonna use them

Time to brush up on your understanding of the English language, brah. If I had said more than 10 that would imply that somehow you could have been with 10 which is obviously not true.

saywat? 12-24-2014 01:44 PM

how do u kno for sure its not true? im amazed that how u know the members here so well. you probably don't even know their real names yet someone know for sure without a doubt how many sex partners members here have had. that's pretty amazing man. ur goal was to imply that u had a lot of sex partners. having more than 1 of anything really isn't a lot u kno.

ScraggleRock 12-24-2014 02:05 PM

Originally Posted by saywat? (Post 6963367)
how do u kno for sure its not true? im amazed that how u know the members here so well. you probably don't even know their real names yet someone know for sure without a doubt how many sex partners members here have had. that's pretty amazing man. ur goal was to imply that u had a lot of sex partners. having more than 1 of anything really isn't a lot u kno.

M'kay..

digital sol 12-24-2014 02:24 PM

I wish this thread had more details & information on the swap and pics then people arguing about dumb ****...perhaps an OP can clean this thread? Finally there is a nice swap thread or at least something new to read up on & it took less than a day to turn into pages of useless banter.

Urbanengineer 12-24-2014 02:30 PM

Tian will make the great clearing soon. As for op, where did you pick up the 2JZ anyways?

Justice06RR 12-24-2014 04:00 PM

Lets just ignore the troll and move on. Apparently his tastes are not typical. And nobody cares how many partners you've been with.

I'm excited to see the end result of the swap. Hopefully the OP will keep us posted.

ScraggleRock 12-24-2014 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by Justice06RR (Post 6963401)
Lets just ignore the troll and move on. Apparently his tastes are not typical. And nobody cares how many partners you've been with.

I'm excited to see the end result of the swap. Hopefully the OP will keep us posted.

Ha! I say I don't like the way a car (that none you even own) looks and you all get butthurt and I'm the troll? Whats the matter? Did i insult your dream car? Oh no. What are you all like 18yrs old?

Almost none of you actually know sh!t about cars other than what you learned in Fast and the Furious. I appreciate this thread for OPs actual knowledge, but me interrupting your circle jerk over a "500hp supra" that you don't even own is hardly a reason to start insulting me. I said its ugly. Get over it.

saywat? 12-24-2014 04:18 PM

^don't u DARE insult fnf!! I learned a lot from that movie like if u have to u could overnight parts from japan!

Lartytiejdke3 12-24-2014 07:42 PM

I'm a virgin so how many sex partners have I had?
Sorry to thread jack.
Last thread got taken down cuz I didn't post a verification pic next to my penor

saywat? 12-24-2014 08:52 PM

^that's an easy one. uve had 2. lefty (the stranger) and righty

Justice06RR 12-25-2014 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by ScraggleRock (Post 6963404)
Ha! I say I don't like the way a car (that none you even own) looks and you all get butthurt and I'm the troll? Whats the matter? Did i insult your dream car? Oh no. What are you all like 18yrs old?

Almost none of you actually know sh!t about cars other than what you learned in Fast and the Furious. I appreciate this thread for OPs actual knowledge, but me interrupting your circle jerk over a "500hp supra" that you don't even own is hardly a reason to start insulting me. I said its ugly. Get over it.

:rolleyes:

You're really showing your immaturity here, but we'll forgive you. And no, we are not butthurt by your childish insults.

We weren't the ones who called *** cars ugly, but obviously that's a relative perception.

And "Fast and the Furious".. really?

No one said we've owned Supra's here, but anyone who's seen or known real modded Supra's know they are not to be messed with. Call them ugly if you want.

ScraggleRock 12-25-2014 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by Justice06RR (Post 6963561)
:rolleyes:

You're really showing your immaturity here, but we'll forgive you. And no, we are not butthurt by your childish insults.

We weren't the ones who called *** cars ugly, but obviously that's a relative perception.

And "Fast and the Furious".. really?

No one said we've owned Supra's here, but anyone who's seen or known real modded Supra's know they are not to be messed with. Call them ugly if you want.

Actually, yes, you all got butthurt. Obviously uglyness and beauty are subjective, which is why I'm allowed to say they're ugly, and you're allowed to say you like them. I'm not trying to force my opinion on you, but you all started going into defense mode when I said they're ugly. I didn't insult you personally, but then some of you started insulting me personally. That's called getting butthurt.

And yeah, Fast and the furious. Lemme see pics of yer car, brah. If you have underglow, your opinion is invalid.

Plus, you swear like, "oh no..supras are not to be messed with". What kind of statement is that, Vin Diesel? Supras ain't sh!t. (Again, a relative statement so, go ahead and get butt hurt that I insulted yer favorite car). I don't care if a car is ultra fast after dropping $100k into it. All cars are fast after drop $100k in them.

So, yeah, the fastest model was doing high 4s 0-60, that's quick no doubt, but it ain't CRAZY. GNXs were doing the same sh!t in 87 (and looking better doing it might i add) and that's a big fat Buick.

PLENUMCOUPE 12-26-2014 09:10 PM

Originally Posted by saywat? (Post 6962995)
U might wanna wikipedia that brah

u might wanna look too bro