G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Media Share G35 Coupe V35 (https://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-g35-coupe-v35-320/)
-   -   My 05 Infiniti G35 (https://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-g35-coupe-v35/463877-my-05-infiniti-g35.html)

LBail77 06-13-2018 01:39 PM

My 05 Infiniti G35

9 Attachment(s)
Hi all, bought the VQ around 4 years ago but didn't wanna show it until i put my personal touch on it. However, didn't expect to change almost everything on the car myself so it took a-little longer than expected. lol! :icon17:

Mod list:
Performance:
  • Vortech V3 SCI Supercharger kit
  • Motordyne 5/16 Plenum spacer
  • AAM Competition throttle-body spacer
  • Stillen front & rear sway bar kit
  • Z1 motorsports oil cooler kit
  • Bosch upgraded fuel injectors
  • Fast Intentions high-flow cats
  • Fast Intentions high-flow exhaust
  • HKS twin power ignition amplifier
  • Upgraded all main lines to stainless-steel AN lines
Body work:
  • Stillen V2 front bumper
  • 20" Vertini Magic wheels
  • Impul side skirts
  • Seibon TS syled hood
  • Stillen front splitter
  • Ionic dynamics diffuser, mud guards, & eyelids
  • Spyder Halo projector headlights
  • Custom fabbed front grill
Plan to do more to it soon, please give you're opinions & and share a picture of your ride!

Blue Dream 06-13-2018 06:35 PM

Lots of work and I can see why it took 4 years to assemble. A few things I would have done differently but it's your ride and I'm glad you're happy with it, that's all that really matters.

I moved your thread to the appropriate place FYI.

cleric670 06-13-2018 08:04 PM

I like how you completely covered up the speedometer and covered up everything on the tach except for just the important part at the end LOL.

LBail77 06-14-2018 12:59 AM

Nah you can see everything when your in, just a weird angle.

Magneu 06-14-2018 01:43 AM

Are those Corbeau A4 seats? Been looking into new front seats and those have caught my eye before. If they are, how they been treating you. Clean build overall man, how many miles when you put the supercharger on? Minus the headlight eyelids, that build is fairly close to what I'm meaning to eventually do to my own.

deeliciousqueen 06-14-2018 11:14 AM

Those performance mods are goals! Good job! are coilovers and suspension work on your future list? I can't wait to see it with a slight drop.

LBail77 06-15-2018 07:39 PM

Originally Posted by Magneu (Post 7141857)
Are those Corbeau A4 seats? Been looking into new front seats and those have caught my eye before. If they are, how they been treating you. Clean build overall man, how many miles when you put the supercharger on? Minus the headlight eyelids, that build is fairly close to what I'm meaning to eventually do to my own.

Yes, those are the A4 seats. Haven't had them for awhile but as far as city driving goes there great! However, i'm not sure how comfortable they would be on a road trip because they are a semi budget seat. Super charger was put on around 20,000km and i'm just about to hit 100K now.

LBail77 06-15-2018 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by deeliciousqueen (Post 7141874)
Those performance mods are goals! Good job! are coilovers and suspension work on your future list? I can't wait to see it with a slight drop.

Thank you! means a lot. Yes I've been looking into suspension for quite some time because i'm picky like that. But i'm leaning towards just picking up some 350z springs to get about a half inch drop. Any knowledge or opinions on suspension would be great!

gary c 06-15-2018 11:17 PM

Clean ride, good choice in most of your mods! Throttle body spacer, haven't you installed it yet? Future mods, grounding kits really do work and you'll feel the difference under your right foot! Small things like removing all those factory stickers, painting your dip stick handle body color, so it doesn't look like a pimple on a pretty girls bottom makes a difference! :biggthumpup:
Good Luck and enjoy the ride...Gary

LBail77 06-15-2018 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by gary c (Post 7141982)
Clean ride, good choice in most of your mods! Throttle body spacer, haven't you installed it yet? Future mods, grounding kits really do work and you'll feel the difference under your right foot! Small things like removing all those factory stickers, painting your dip stick handle body color, so it doesn't look like a pimple on a pretty girls bottom makes a difference! :biggthumpup:
Good Luck and enjoy the ride...Gary

Yeah the bay definitely needs a bit of TLC. Never heard of the grounding kits, ill look into them!

Thanks Gary

mph 06-23-2018 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by LBail77 (Post 7141983)
Yeah the bay definitely needs a bit of TLC. Never heard of the grounding kits, ill look into them!

Thanks Gary

i have 2 Gs . One with a stillen grounding kit and one without a stillen grounding kit..i can say that when i installed the kit i felt the difference in throttle response right away..my other G without the kit also feels like its lacking that response in comparison to the other one. Pretty good mod imo. Oh yeah and .. SICK G! :D I likey!

g35racer78 07-06-2018 02:22 PM

wow looks great!

cyncrvr 04-11-2019 03:33 AM

nice clean looking G... awesome job - you should be proud :JAMIN: