350GT-R's updates

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 10:36 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by mjd240
You can peak at my profile if you want. Vortech, headers, pipes, chip, clutch, 398ish horsepower to the wheels. If the dealership had to write a number on the sticker it would be around 450 hp in the engine. It is a fun super car. I live in Maryland and have a very dirty engine also. My intake filter is Black after 6000 miles. Yuck. So like I asked... What is your horsepower and what mods did you do under the hood? You got a good looking ride and I want the big picture.
what stage supercharger? i have a friend who has vortech and has about 410-450hp. after i clean everything i will be able to shoot. i have nothing major done to the motor. just plenum and headers and cai. nothing big or special. but later... maybe... lol well im leaving to las vegas in a few days. so the fiance will keep everything posted for you guys. ttyls!!

Old 05-29-2010, 10:37 AM
okay everyone, before i head out to las vegas. i would like to know everyone's opinion for my next step. i want to hear more from everyone, including the guys that have helped me alot. i want to know what else can i do to my car!

like: engine dress-up. im not talking about grounding kit! i want to do like wire tuck and so forth. i want it to look nice and blingy. oh yeah! interior wise too!! just to let you know, i'm spoiled, but i won't abuse it. lol please and thank you!! i'll be waiting to read all of this when i get back from my one week trip!! ttyls everybody and have a safe holiday!!

Old 05-29-2010, 11:18 AM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
go all out polished...or, one of my ideas was gold since it would match with the car, but that would be very expensive if dipping in real gold. you can also do a combo of powder coat and the purple you PS'ed for the wheels.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Originally Posted by donpisto
go all out polished...or, one of my ideas was gold since it would match with the car, but that would be very expensive if dipping in real gold. you can also do a combo of powder coat and the purple you PS'ed for the wheels.
polish and purple in the engine bay?!!?!?!?!!?!?

Old 05-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Yup...i think it can be pulled off

Old 05-29-2010, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by donpisto
Yup...i think it can be pulled off
really?!? u have that much faith? if so, for looks only i wanna get the kinetix ssv. lol and arc and rarejdm stuff. lol should i tell him to hand me over the plastics? hahahahaha

Old 05-29-2010, 05:38 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 350GT-R
what stage supercharger? i have a friend who has vortech and has about 410-450hp. after i clean everything i will be able to shoot. i have nothing major done to the motor. just plenum and headers and cai. nothing big or special. but later... maybe... lol well im leaving to las vegas in a few days. so the fiance will keep everything posted for you guys. ttyls!!
I have a V-3 Vortech.

Old 05-29-2010, 07:19 PM
really?!? u have that much faith? if so, for looks only i wanna get the kinetix ssv. lol and arc and rarejdm stuff. lol should i tell him to hand me over the plastics? hahahahaha
Hrmm...with the ssv it might be tougher but still can be pulled off...here's what i was thnking. i'll let the cat out the bag with what i'm gonna do.

copper upper plenum, polished spacer, copper lower plenum, copper timing cover with polished caps, copper intake tube, copper throttle body, polished intake filter cover, polished caps. I was gonna say replace some of the copper parts with the powdercoated purple. you can do the batter and brake fluid covers purple as well.

Old 05-29-2010, 11:44 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
okay everyone, before i head out to las vegas. i would like to know everyone's opinion for my next step. i want to hear more from everyone, including the guys that have helped me alot. i want to know what else can i do to my car!

like: engine dress-up. im not talking about grounding kit! i want to do like wire tuck and so forth. i want it to look nice and blingy. oh yeah! interior wise too!! just to let you know, i'm spoiled, but i won't abuse it. lol please and thank you!! i'll be waiting to read all of this when i get back from my one week trip!! ttyls everybody and have a safe holiday!!
Hit up SxExCx and get your engine bay looking like this.

Then MartyG35 and get some nismo sides.

Hit up this link to research an aggressive setup:
https://g35driver.com/forums/media-s...tch-sedan.html

And maybe remove the tein sticker...

Old 05-30-2010, 03:11 AM
i'll probably polish everything like marcus, but instead of the blue valve cover and hoses, i'd go with purple. lol

Old 05-30-2010, 03:13 AM
is that viveks? if so, im heading that direction anyway. lol just not what he's doing now. he gonna get mad. hehehe

Old 05-30-2010, 08:13 AM
^ yup that's his ride b4 all the transformation. Also if u want oem Nismo sides. There a guy here that sells them at a good price. You should b able to find him pretty easy on the marketplace.

Old 05-30-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally Posted by Johnnyone
^ yup that's his ride b4 all the transformation. Also if u want oem Nismo sides. There a guy here that sells them at a good price. You should b able to find him pretty easy on the marketplace.
why nismo?!! lol JK
i'm gonna contact marty pretty soon for the nisrookie sides.
and... who is this guy you're talking about?

Old 05-30-2010, 12:06 PM
These are OEM, plastic (more durable )and fitment is dead on:
https://g35driver.com/forums/exterio...skirts-cb.html

he has lots of different color so you might even save on money on painting them, just PM him

I got mine from him and this is what it looks like on my car...crappy dark pic but hopefully i will get better pics soon.

Old 05-30-2010, 10:12 PM
i looked at all his threads. i dont think he have anymore OB... *sigh*
but i looked at the wing image he has. does that mean mine is nismo too? and the dealer just ripped me off by giving me the other front bumper?! and no aero rear lip?!!? hehehe

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 350GT-R's updates