Media Share V36 Sedan 2007 +Sedan Pictures

Couple other things I've done to my G. :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 06:20 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Couple other things I've done to my G. :)

I'd like to first thank Tony @ Riverside Infiniti for hooking me up with Brian @ Mackin' Industries for these sick exhaust systems. I am loving the look of these babies everytime I look at them. Secondly, I'd like to thank Auto Explosion for making my diffuser design possible and painting those ugly chrome window trims. You guys are amazing!

First, I have painted the window chrome trims to matching body color (blueslate), and I think the outcome really stands out here. I've thought about doing it matte black, but I had to go with my guts and go with the body color, and I am loving the results every minute.

Please do not mind the dirty G37 19s. I just put on some fresh tires on them to roll for now while my GT30s are getting refinished.

The next thing was exhaust and diffuser. I wanted something different from the get go and was waiting for the MXP to show up then I hear a good news from Tony@Riverside Infiniti telling me that Mackin' Industries was looking for a tester for their new MXP Quad tipped exhaust system. So I immediately contacted Brian @ Mackin' Industries to seal the deal with them. The rear bumper needed to be trimmed off in order for me to put these babies on so I had Mackin' just chop away the portion where rubbing was present. I didn't really care since I already placed an order for the AutoKits-X diffuser in fiberglass. I wasn't 100% satisfied with the AutoKits-X diffuser when I received it so I decided to return it. Then I just came up with a crazy idea and decided to design a one-off diffuser to compliment the newly aquired quad tipped exhaust system, and this is what I've come up with...

As you can see, this is the part where rubbing happens.

It came out exactly the way I wanted it to be. Aggressive. My main mod goal for the G was to make it look mean and aggressive, yet clean at the same time. I think I've achieved the aggressive part somewhat, but I still need to work on the clean portion. There are many more plans for the G and I'm going to take my time for it. I mod my car to distinguish my G from other Gs, and have a unique look to it. I love doing what I do, and this is my passion. I don't do this for anyone else but myself.

Thanks for looking again, and if you have any criticisms or suggestions, please do not hesitate to post here.

Old 03-05-2010, 06:28 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice set up!

Old 03-05-2010, 07:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wow that is one good lookin G. I love how the quad exhaust look. Will it be available to the general public soon?

Old 03-05-2010, 09:34 AM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
Looks great! love the diffuser and quad tips and nothing to complain about the TK spoiler either. Overall looking great and heading into the right direction.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:40 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice Alan!

Old 03-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Staff ALUMNI (retired)
Received 47 Likes on 39 Posts
I'm crazy busy at work these days, so not hanging around here quite as much right now.
BUT....
I just had to log on to give you mad props for the work you're doing with the car Alan.

Absol-freekin-lutely outstanding!!!!!!!

Old 03-05-2010, 10:20 AM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
So sick Alan, the diffuser and exhaust came out money!

Old 03-05-2010, 11:29 AM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Awesome!!! Let me know if you need a buyer for those G37 rims once you get your new ones

Old 03-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
OMG the quadtips are bananas! *drool*

Old 03-05-2010, 12:01 PM
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by sunny G-35 NYC
Wow that is one good lookin G. I love how the quad exhaust look. Will it be available to the general public soon?
It is already available to purchase. You just have to special order through the vendors. You can contact Tony @ Riverside Infiniti and tell them Alan sent you.

Originally Posted by kool_yaar
Looks great! love the diffuser and quad tips and nothing to complain about the TK spoiler either. Overall looking great and heading into the right direction.
Yeah, I was afraid at first because I thought it might be too much, but I think it came out just right. I really like the way it looks and have already received many compliments... But on the other side, I have also received many criticisms as well which I do not mind at all.

Originally Posted by InTgr8r
I'm crazy busy at work these days, so not hanging around here quite as much right now.
BUT....
I just had to log on to give you mad props for the work you're doing with the car Alan.

Absol-freekin-lutely outstanding!!!!!!!
Thank you so much!! I am sorry to take way your work time.

Originally Posted by CandlestickPark
So sick Alan, the diffuser and exhaust came out money!
Thank you, Marcus. You're the best, homie.

Originally Posted by Austin713
Awesome!!! Let me know if you need a buyer for those G37 rims once you get your new ones
These wheels will stay with me as long as I keep my car. I actually quite like the design and I can use them as my beater wheels in the rain or something. Haha
But yes, I am getting another pair of 19s this summer.

Originally Posted by J2S2M
OMG the quadtips are bananas! *drool*
Thank you!

Old 03-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
i love your car! nice and clean.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looks great!

Old 03-05-2010, 12:15 PM
You're Despicable

Received 33 Likes on 27 Posts
Nice work dude, but how exactly did you create your one off diffuser?

Old 03-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Honda Accord
I came up with the design and Auto Explosion made it for me. It was pretty straight forward.

BTW, the MXP exhaust system is also available in conventional dual tipped design as oppose to the quad tipped design. The dual tips actually look pretty damn good IMO, but I chose quad just to be different. Also, since quad tipped system will require modifications to the bumper, the dual tipped system would probably be a better seller.

Vendors should have gotten their promos and press on these by now should be advertising pretty soon. Again, Tony @ Riverside Infiniti is the person to see when it comes to these exhaust.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Received 83 Likes on 42 Posts
Nice bro! I love all the work that has been put into your sedan! One of my favorites for sure!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Couple other things I've done to my G. :)