G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   New Members Check In (https://g35driver.com/forums/new-members-check-451/)
-   -   I'm finally official. (https://g35driver.com/forums/new-members-check/101644-im-finally-official.html)

Grumpy_G 06-01-2006 12:48 AM

I'm finally official.

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everybody,

I've been looking around here for about a month now. A very helpful and informative place, so I decided to join. So, here's a small write up about myself

I'm currently baby sitting an '04 G35 sedan 5AT, OB w/sport package. By baby sitting, I mean the car is not mine. It belongs to my brother, I'm just looking out for "her" 'til he's back from the Pacific. He's in the Navy and currently on patrol 'til September. Don't worry, I'm not taking her out for a joy ride w/o permission, he knows about it. It's all legit. I'm actually on his insurance as a second driver before his departure.

I work regular day job away from the computer, so I won't be able to reply immediately during those hours.

Hope it wasn't too much information or rambling, just thought I'd be up front with everybody. Looking forward to contributing and being a part of the community. Any help and/or guidance is appreciated.

Excited to be here,
Poonnin

TINMAN 06-01-2006 01:03 AM

welcome and congrats on your new ride.enjoy

LightsOutG35 06-01-2006 01:06 AM

Enjoy your time spent with the car and be careful as always.

Klubbheads 06-01-2006 01:33 AM

just so u know it has a 6Th gear incase u needs it :)

Grumpy_G 06-01-2006 01:53 AM

LightsOutG35_ always, especially when its not yours. Like alcohol, enjoy it responsibly.

Klubbheads_ Hahaha....what I meant to say is she has five speed automatic. 6MT would be nice, nothing like the clutch pedal.

I was @ stillen open house. Yours is the stock looking OB w/sport wheel correct? Sleeper, my kinda car. Nice dyno pull by the way. I have similar mod, how much HP are you expected to loose in AT comparing to MT?

I have been driving for about 2 months now, wow! Well done Nissan. Another stable mate is '91 300zx w/4AT. We had it since new. What an advancement in chassis & engine technology.

Msedanman 06-01-2006 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Grumpy_G
Hello everybody,

I've been looking around here for about a month now. A very helpful and informative place, so I decided to join. So, here's a small write up about myself

I'm currently baby sitting an '04 G35 sedan 5AT, OB w/sport package. By baby sitting, I mean the car is not mine. It belongs to my brother, I'm just looking out for "her" 'til he's back from the Pacific. He's in the Navy and currently on patrol 'til September. Don't worry, I'm not taking her out for a joy ride w/o permission, he knows about it. It's all legit. I'm actually on his insurance as a second driver before his departure.

I work regular day job away from the computer, so I won't be able to reply immediately during those hours.

Hope it wasn't too much information or rambling, just thought I'd be up front with everybody. Looking forward to contributing and being a part of the community. Any help and/or guidance is appreciated.

Excited to be here,
Poonnin

Welcome, Poonnin, and enjoy your bro's G, -- I'm sure he appreciates you looking after it for him.

C.

Hutch 06-01-2006 01:58 PM

Start modding. Your brother won't recognize it when he gets back.:eek:

Grumpy_G 06-01-2006 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Hutch
Start modding. Your brother won't recognize it when he gets back.:eek:

It has already began. K&N, clear corner, aluminum pedal. Waiting to install nismo diff cover. Oh yeah, and Stillen open house souvenir....:D
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...G/100_4237.jpg

Klubbheads 06-01-2006 08:52 PM

^^dude ur not waisting time huh?? LOL keep it UP!

Grumpy_G 06-02-2006 04:13 AM

Originally Posted by Klubbheads
^^dude ur not waisting time huh?? LOL keep it UP!

Just trying to keep up with you guys! ;)

Was trying to get a dyno spot at open for some baseline, sold out. I'll be happy if she can lay down 260 whp. Still a few more mods to go.