G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   New Members Check In (https://g35driver.com/forums/new-members-check-451/)
-   -   One Happy Older Lady (https://g35driver.com/forums/new-members-check/158319-one-happy-older-lady.html)

Ginneeeeee 05-21-2007 11:25 PM

One Happy Older Lady

When my son (34 years old) came over to show me his new black with black/wood G35X, I fell in love. I fell so hard that I traded in my beloved 1999Firebird Convertible and gave his car a sister. Today I picked up my Slate Blue G35X with Premium, Tech & Nav packages & wood trim with black interior. Photo's to follow soon. Don't know how good of a deal I got but I'm happy regardless. I'm leasing for 39 months, 12,000 miles per year (2X as much as I will need) no money or first payment due at pick up, just the trade in of Firebird. My monthly payment is $346.50.
I had such a blast driving home from the dealership which was 30 minutes away from my home. I didn't want to stop driving but my husband was hungry and I needed to get dinner going. Can't wait till tomorrow.
I have been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks and want to thank everyone for all the great information and laughs. This is such a wonderful forum. I probably won't have much to offer as I'm not as technically savvy as most of you but all the same I'm happy to be part of all you "G" lovers.
Happy driving everyone, be careful and stay safe. :driving:

trey's wife 05-22-2007 12:11 AM

Well welcome aboard and glad to see an addition to the small female presence here. Just jump in where you feel comfortable and I think you will find it a nice place to "visit". :)

G-girl 05-22-2007 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by trey's wife
Well welcome aboard and glad to see an addition to the small female presence here. Just jump in where you feel comfortable and I think you will find it a nice place to "visit". :)

+1!!! this is a great place. Mostly guys in here, but I'm learning all kinds of stuff about cars and about our G's. Welcome! Enjoy your new beautiful car! :D

ttrank 05-22-2007 12:19 AM

Congrats!!!!

Ginneeeeee 05-22-2007 02:22 AM

Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out all the goodies in this car. I'm sure I will try my husband and sons patience as they try to teach me. This car gives new meaning to "I am woman hear me roar" Now I really do roar - right down the road. LOL Thanks for the welcome.

d12a60n 05-22-2007 02:54 AM

Hi Ginneeeeee - congratulations on your new car! You'll enjoy it and when you're not sitting in it, you'll enjoy reading about it on here :)

Ginneeeeee 05-22-2007 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by d12a60n
Hi Ginneeeeee - congratulations on your new car! You'll enjoy it and when you're not sitting in it, you'll enjoy reading about it on here :)

Thank you - so true, I just can't get enough. Love the stories everyone has and the pictures are fantastic. I'm hoping to take a few pictures and see if I can figure out how to post them. :driving:

Altersys 05-22-2007 04:24 PM

congrats! happy belated mother's day :) looks like you bought yourself a gift ;)

link 05-22-2007 04:56 PM

they say the g35 girl:guy ratio is 3000:1.

i guess the guys are just more vocal on the internet. and the girls are always out driving....

N50 05-22-2007 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Ginneeeeee
Thanks guys. I'm still trying to figure out all the goodies in this car. I'm sure I will try my husband and sons patience as they try to teach me. This car gives new meaning to "I am woman hear me roar" Now I really do roar - right down the road. LOL Thanks for the welcome.

Ginneeeeee, I'm glad that you love your G so much. I understand the attachment albeit with an FX instead of the G. Welcome to the forum and feel free to mix it up :biggthumpup:

PR G35S 05-23-2007 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by link
they say the g35 girl:guy ratio is 3000:1.

i guess the guys are just more vocal on the internet. and the girls are always out driving....

I think is more like women work during the workday while men are posting in this board instead of working, as I am.:thewave:

William

jamjamz 07-17-2007 12:37 AM

welcome to the forum!!! haha you're so cute ;) enjoy enjoy!!!

cnugs127 07-18-2007 07:48 PM

Thank you - so true, I just can't get enough. Love the stories everyone has and the pictures are fantastic. I'm hoping to take a few pictures and see if I can figure out how to post them. :driving:

Post them when you can. I have a few pics to post as well but my photoes are all way over 266kb. I guess I have to set the camera to 2 or 3 megapixels but I always forget.

grayvy 07-19-2007 02:56 AM

welcome. enjoy the g

Garnet Canuck 07-19-2007 09:05 AM

When my son (34 years old) came over to show me his new black with black/wood G35X, I fell in love. I fell so hard that I traded in my beloved 1999Firebird Convertible and gave his car a sister. Today I picked up my Slate Blue G35X with Premium, Tech & Nav packages & wood trim with black interior. Photo's to follow soon. Don't know how good of a deal I got but I'm happy regardless. I'm leasing for 39 months, 12,000 miles per year (2X as much as I will need) no money or first payment due at pick up, just the trade in of Firebird. My monthly payment is $346.50.
I had such a blast driving home from the dealership which was 30 minutes away from my home. I didn't want to stop driving but my husband was hungry and I needed to get dinner going. Can't wait till tomorrow.
I have been lurking around this forum for a couple of weeks and want to thank everyone for all the great information and laughs. This is such a wonderful forum. I probably won't have much to offer as I'm not as technically savvy as most of you but all the same I'm happy to be part of all you "G" lovers.
Happy driving everyone, be careful and stay safe. :driving:

Congrats on the purchase of your new G, and welcome to the forum. We've definitely got a great group of guys and gals here. :)