New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

Hello Brothers!!! So hyped to join the family

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 02:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sedan, Premium, Leather seats
Talking Hello Brothers!!! So hyped to join the family

my baby

This is her - 2006 Sedan with the premium package(BADASS automatic widows for ALL 4 lmao). 110k miles

This is my first major purchase as an adult, so I plan on taking really good care of her(which I havent come up a name yet). I am so grateful that I ran into this forum, there is so much helpful information about this car. You guys really love the VQ and its pretty cool to see such a passionate community.

I put new Michelin Mx4's on, oil change(w/ new filter), new thermostat andddddd I think I need a new radiator. After installing the thermostat and getting my heat to blow hot again, temps rose as soon as I turned the heater off. Took off the little air dam(?) that blocks the view of the radiator and saw/heard a lot of hissing coming from the bottom left of the radiator(which there is a small hose down there) along with a ton of antifreeze. Fingers crossed that will fix my hot temps.

Anyways feels like I have joined a good kind of cult, because now anytime I see a VQ I feel the need to give a little rev, like "hey whats up other VQ".

Old 03-06-2019, 08:04 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Nice a rare Serengeti Sand sedan. You're in the right place for all things G, take care of her and she'll more than likely return the favor.

The following users liked this post:
Texan1 (03-10-2019)