G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   NorthEast (https://g35driver.com/forums/northeast-38/)
-   -   Need a REALLY GOOD TINT place in NYC/NJ (https://g35driver.com/forums/northeast/144705-need-really-good-tint-place-nyc-nj.html)

meng702 03-13-2007 12:27 PM

Need a REALLY GOOD TINT place in NYC/NJ

Last week i got my windows TINTED in Flushing, NY and dude F**Ked it up:mad: . I'm not goin to bring it back there to have him do it again. Now i have to go back there and try to get my money back. Can anyone recommend a good place to remove and re-tint.

kraken316 03-13-2007 04:27 PM

Hey man,

You from Flushing?? I live in Flushing... maybe I seen you around. What color is your g? I know a place on Queens blvd.

meng702 03-13-2007 05:24 PM

i have the Platinum G35X. i don't really live in flushing but i chill there alot

abcdefGGGGGG 03-13-2007 05:39 PM

where in flushing did you do yours at? i did mines at the alarm place on roosevelt and college pt for $120. im happy.

Neal376 03-13-2007 05:42 PM

jamestint middletown ny. huperoptiks for really really cheap

LT1 SS 03-13-2007 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by Neal376
jamestint middletown ny. huperoptiks for really really cheap

Yup jametint they do a hell of a job.

Queenskid24 03-13-2007 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by meng702
Last week i got my windows TINTED in Flushing, NY and dude F**Ked it up:mad: . I'm not goin to bring it back there to have him do it again. Now i have to go back there and try to get my money back. Can anyone recommend a good place to remove and re-tint.

yea i got mine done 3 times because the guy simply couldnt get it right until i got tired and had them removed. the place was Crown Auto on Northern & prince st. and the guys name was Vinny. definitely not recommended you get your tints done by him try the black guy maybe he"ll get the job done better. but the sales clerk definitely helped out alot throughout the whole process and i got my money back. Came out to 185 and a whole lot of stress and BS.

meng702 03-13-2007 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by abcdefGGGGGG
where in flushing did you do yours at? i did mines at the alarm place on roosevelt and college pt for $120. im happy.

Yup same place, i know timmy and he calls this koren dude to the tints. THE GOOK really suck:mad:, but i guess u get wut you paid for. I called Timmy the day after and he told me to bring it back and he'll take care of it. The way i see it if you F**Ked the first time, i'm not having you do it again. I'm not even gonna have him remove it. I'm gonna go this weekend to get my money bak and bring it to a real pro.

Diesel1 03-13-2007 09:19 PM

James Tint!!! Take the ride!! It's only an hour and maybe 15 min from Queens

meng702 03-13-2007 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Queenskid24
yea i got mine done 3 times because the guy simply couldnt get it right until i got tired and had them removed. the place was Crown Auto on Northern & prince st. and the guys name was Vinny. definitely not recommended you get your tints done by him try the black guy maybe he"ll get the job done better. but the sales clerk definitely helped out alot throughout the whole process and i got my money back. Came out to 185 and a whole lot of stress and BS.

Oh i know them too, they even worst. I would never go there. i don't think theres any good places in queens. time to start lookin in NJ

meng702 03-13-2007 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel1

I live in Manhattan and it's about 1 hr from me if i was going 100mph:D , but i will give them a call for a quote. thanks alot

GThIrtYFiZle 03-13-2007 09:24 PM

Listen man, are you familiar with Astoria Queens?
If so, almost every shop around here uses this one guy, his name is Giuseppe. The work he does is incredible and quick. He also uses the best tint. I paid something like 160 for all windows and 125 for my windshield. I can tell you one shop to go that uses him, its called revolution. Not one person that I have sent there ever had any complaints, the guy is simply amazing, lol.

meng702 03-13-2007 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by GThIrtYFiZle
Listen man, are you familiar with Astoria Queens?
If so, almost every shop around here uses this one guy, his name is Giuseppe. The work he does is incredible and quick. He also uses the best tint. I paid something like 160 for all windows and 125 for my windshield. I can tell you one shop to go that uses him, its called revolution. Not one person that I have sent there ever had any complaints, the guy is simply amazing, lol.

Great, how can i find this guy, does he have a shop? I want to get my tints on right so i can throw on 20' that i've been holdin off to get.

meng702 03-13-2007 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel1

Oh yeah i don't like to drive far cuz i tend to go fast......:cool: My licence only has about 3 points on it and a speeding ticket @11-30 mph over is 6 points. I know cuz i just paid one.

papiloco21 03-13-2007 10:58 PM

great tint shop in elmhurst queens, have brought 3 of my cars there over the last 5 years and they still look great. PM if your interested