NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill etc..G Drivers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
Did you happen to go to the Infiniti in Danvers DJ? I haven't done much there with the exception of getting my second key remote programed and to check a couple prices but most of the guys there seem to have an attitude.

Old 10-14-2009, 09:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I've taken the Infiniti G35x my son is driving to Herb Chambers new place in Westboro. They're service is very good. It doesn't seem that busy so they get stuff done for you, but it's expensive. We had them replace the audio head unit under an extended warranty and while it was there do brake pads. The brake work was more expensive than it would have been elsewhere. Maybe something like 30 percent more.

Tilf

Old 10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
yeah, this guy who sold me the car, his name is brian flaherty, really nice guy, atleast to me, so i dont know, picking up my car today, they replaced the radio cuz my presets were clearing every now and then

Old 10-15-2009, 01:04 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by djfarhan
my G is with the dealer, oil and filter change, they r changing the timing belts, exhaust tips, and radio, and buffing up the scratches, all included in the warranty. they gave me a baseline g37x for a loaner, not bad
What exactly from the list above was covered under warranty? The radio?

Old 10-15-2009, 01:05 PM
all of it

Old 10-15-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by manbart
I've taken the Infiniti G35x my son is driving to Herb Chambers new place in Westboro. They're service is very good. It doesn't seem that busy so they get stuff done for you, but it's expensive. We had them replace the audio head unit under an extended warranty and while it was there do brake pads. The brake work was more expensive than it would have been elsewhere. Maybe something like 30 percent more.

Tilf
I just had my transmission fluid replaced and coolant flushed/replaced there on Monday...as they're only 5 min. down the road from my office. I think my next car may be another Infiniti for this exact reason.... Also they are calling in the rep. who handles warranty/rust issues to look at my interior door rusting issue...so I'll have to make another trip back there. That dealership in Westboro was the niced dealership I've been to...state of the art.

Old 10-15-2009, 01:18 PM
wish i could go there, too far for me...

Old 10-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DJ why don't you try Infiniti of Nashua. That's where Ive been going even before I got my G when I had a leased M. Theyre pretty quick and noone there is a d*ck....

Old 10-15-2009, 09:38 PM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
I think the next time I need something done at the dealership I will either try out the Westboro location or even make the trip up to Nashua. I am not very fond of the Danvers Infiniti personally.

Old 10-15-2009, 10:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jimmy, let me know how that goes with the rep. I got some rust spots on the bottom of my driver side rear door.

Old 10-16-2009, 07:57 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Try local Nissan dealer for general things, since our cars are 350Z's with a back seat. Engine, trans, suspension, brake work can all be done at a MUCH lower doller per hour cost. I've usedPort city Nissan in Portsmouth, Nh for anything I couldn't do.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:33 PM
wish i could go there, too far for me...
Why not shoot down Rt. 114 to Kelly? I've been going there for 3 yrs. now (since I REFUSE to go back to Herb in Boston). I was happy with them, and if they didn't fix something right the first time, they accommodated me accordingly (i.e. I made them drop a loaner direct to my house and pick my car up for me).

Old 10-16-2009, 12:35 PM
all of it
How are oil change, scratches, exhaust tips and timing belt change all included in warranty? Seriously...

Old 10-16-2009, 03:45 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Serey0us
DJ why don't you try Infiniti of Nashua. That's where Ive been going even before I got my G when I had a leased M. Theyre pretty quick and noone there is a d*ck....
too far for me, i like the infiniti danvers, they got my radio fixed, buffed up the scratches, and everything. the only complaint i had as that the upper molding of the weather strip on the driver side door was coming off and i asked them to fix it, and also the weather shield at the bottom of the front passenger side was off, so i asked them to fix that too.

they didnt fix these two, and the lady in charge, meegan best, called for a follow up an hr ago, so i told her what the deal was and how i was dissapointed bout not fixing them and she apologized, said that it will be written down in the record, and made sure they will be fixed at the next oil change, so lets see how that goes, she seems to be nice and looks like she will stick to her word.

Originally Posted by jimmyc13
Why not shoot down Rt. 114 to Kelly? I've been going there for 3 yrs. now (since I REFUSE to go back to Herb in Boston). I was happy with them, and if they didn't fix something right the first time, they accommodated me accordingly (i.e. I made them drop a loaner direct to my house and pick my car up for me).
i gotta remember that next time, haha

Old 10-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Today's Pics with BC Coilovers

Today's pics with my car lowered on BC Coilovers.

Tilf

Attached Thumbnails Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill etc..G Drivers?-g35x4.jpg   Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill etc..G Drivers?-g35x5.jpg   Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill etc..G Drivers?-g35x2.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill etc..G Drivers?