NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill etc..G Drivers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 01:47 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
^^Your car looks awesome after the drop. Good job manbart.

Originally Posted by jimmyc13
How are oil change, scratches, exhaust tips and timing belt change all included in warranty? Seriously...
Jimmy... that's because DJ won the lottery.

Yeah, My buddy's 06 sedan gets free oil change under his warrany while my 06 coupe gets charged everytime. We all go to Infiniti of Nashua. I guess there are different kind of warranties?? Otherwise they must discriminate coupes!!

Seriously, I didn't know scratches, exhaust tips and timing belt are under the warranty too! What kinda warranty is that?

And DJ, when those guys get busy they do "forget" things on the list. Last time they forgot to replace a blown fuse for me. But guess I can understand that.

Old 10-18-2009, 01:51 AM
Originally Posted by manbart
Today's pics with my car lowered on BC Coilovers.

Tilf
Oh btw manbart, did you do those yourself or you took the car to the garage? Do you know any good place to drop the car in lowell area?

Old 10-18-2009, 04:48 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I took it to a place called enhanced street performance in Sterling Mass. I don't have jack stands or anything, and I no experience at all with suspensions. I don't know anywhere in Lowell area well, but this place in Reading looks like maybe they'd be good.
http://www.kgamotorsport.com/

Tilf

Old 10-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by forzaG35
Oh btw manbart, did you do those yourself or you took the car to the garage? Do you know any good place to drop the car in lowell area?
I had my suspension & camber kit put on at Schlott in Tewksbury, & no issues. What kind, coilovers or springs?

Old 10-18-2009, 10:51 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
So they're a tire company. I think pretty much all the good tire places do a lot of suspension work. I'm not sure how many coilovers they see, but they should be able to install them and adjust them. I don't think it's rocket science. The place I took mine to had no problem with the install but the adjustment was pretty labor intensive. They seemed to have some difficulty with the rear, and it took them a while to get all four even.

Tilford

Tilf

Old 10-18-2009, 01:55 PM
Thanks for the info Tilf and Jimmy! I am planning to drop my car on either Tein 350z h-tech or g35 s-tech lower spring. But it's gonna be next year's project coz the winter is comming and I am going to store my car pretty soon.

And yeah, i agree with you Tilf. Most tire places can put the coilover or lower springs on for you. It's not that difficult after all. But again, thanks for the info guys!

Old 10-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Received 322 Likes on 280 Posts
i wanna paint my calipers!

Old 10-19-2009, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by forzaG35
Thanks for the info Tilf and Jimmy! I am planning to drop my car on either Tein 350z h-tech or g35 s-tech lower spring. But it's gonna be next year's project coz the winter is comming and I am going to store my car pretty soon.

And yeah, i agree with you Tilf. Most tire places can put the coilover or lower springs on for you. It's not that difficult after all. But again, thanks for the info guys!
If you want to know what I paid for my install & alignment, let me know and I can drop you a PM.

Jim

Old 10-28-2010, 10:05 AM
hope it wasnt somebody from here:

High speed eyed as cause of fatal crash on 125 in Andover

Preliminary investigation indicates the 2007 Infiniti sedan was operating erratically at an excessive speed on Route 125 near Gould Road when its driver lost control and rolled into the woods,

Old 10-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Do I smell a caravan meet down to the Friday Night Carwash Meet tomorrow?

Old 10-28-2010, 10:16 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
im from lowell man....

Old 10-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally Posted by djfarhan
Yikes. A story like that makes me think twice about speeding on the highway like I do...

Old 10-29-2010, 03:52 PM
^ be careful homie

Old 10-31-2010, 08:12 AM
more on the guy:

Patrons struggle with death of man who 'made them laugh'

NORTH ANDOVER — Chiho "Danny" Chao was driving home from his shift as a bartender at the Beijing Restaurant on Wednesday night when his car went off Route 125 in Andover and slammed into trees on a darkened stretch of the road. The 29-year-old was pronounced dead at Lawrence General Hospital after the 11:30 p.m. single-car accident.

The crash occurred about three-tenths of a mile south of the intersection of Wildwood Road and the Andover Bypass, a short distance from state police barracks in Andover.

The impact of the crash was so great it ripped Chao's 2007 Infiniti sedan apart, nearly splitting the car in half. The first emergency crews responding to the crash reported that Chao was having trouble breathing, according to state police.

Chao's address is listed as 10 Old Farm Road in North Andover, but he was living in Quincy. He had worked at the Beijing Restaurant on and off for about 12 years, said David Yung, one of the restaurant's managers yesterday. On the day of the crash, he worked a double-shift — starting at 11:30 a.m.

There was a somber mood at the Beijing Restaurant yesterday.

Carl Coder, 63, of North Andover, along with other regular patrons, reminisced about how Chao would brighten their day. The patrons, many shedding tears, said many of the restaurant's customers have become like family and Chao was a good friend.

"All your worries would go away when you walked in," Coder said of Chao "He loved his family and was very outgoing."

Kelly Curtin, of Methuen, said she could always count on a number laughs while at the bar.

"What a personality," she said. "He'd make you laugh. He treated you like you were the only one here."

"One of a kind," said Dave Webster, of North Andover, wiping his eyes in disbelief at Chao's death. "He had a big following. People from as far away as Salisbury Beach used to come here. They liked him. He was unique, smart, respectful."

Nicknamed "Spanky" by the patrons, Chao was a hard worker who started busing tables at the Beijing more than a decade ago. His aunt was a former owner, and after she sold the restaurant, Chao stayed on, becoming a bartender a few years ago.

"I remember when he was a kid," Curtin said, her eyes welling up as she sat at the bar. "I kind of watched him grow up ... and become a man. But he was just a kid. At least he was a kid to me. He's going to be truly missed."

State police said Chao was seen operating erratically and at a high rate of speed just before his car went off the road Wednesday night, rolling over into a wooded area.

It appeared that the car was headed south, crossed over the road and crashed head-on into the trees. The facts and circumstances surrounding the crash remain under investigation by state police.

Andover Police Lt. James Hashem described Route 125 as a two lane highway going through a wooded area. He said the road can be dark in areas, but many improvements have been made to improve safety, including installing traffic signals and putting reflective road markings.

State Police Lt. John Giammarco, commander of the Andover barracks, said reports of accidents on this section of Route 125 are rare.

Catherine Moccia, of Bradford, has known Chao for about 10 years and would often go to the Beijing Restaurant to see him. She remembers having her 60th birthday at the restaurant.

"Danny took over as the MC, introducing my family," Moccia said. "He held the party together and made it a very fun night."

She said Chao had the ability to lift people out of bad moods. "His personality was contagious," Moccia said.

Chao's cousin, Ricky Chao, of Dorchester, said Chao was very devoted to his family. He said Chao was recently helping take care of this father, who was being treated for kidney disease. "Everything was about family to him," Ricky Chao said.

While his most recent residence was Quincy, Chao had planned to move back to North Andover to live with Yung, who had recently moved into a house on Old Farm Road, just across Route 125 from the Beijing. The two had previously been roommates.

"We got everything ready," he said. "He was supposed to move in this weekend."

Yung, standing in the parking lot outside Beijing yesterday, had the task of informing some patrons about the death of their friend Danny. Several people broke down an embraced after hearing the news.

Old 11-01-2010, 11:22 AM
That's sad...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Lawrence, Lowell, Haverhill etc..G Drivers?