NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Old 11-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Having fun breaking my *** end and sliding around in all this rain..

still getting use to way the car handles since the new springs. Next will be 19" wheels and staggered

Old 11-13-2009, 08:34 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Bugatti submarine

Man Distracted by Bird Drives Bugatti Into Marsh

LA MARQUE, Texas – A man blamed a low-flying pelican and a dropped cell phone for his veering his million-dollar sports car off a road and into a salt marsh near Galveston. The accident happened about 3 p.m. Wednesday on the frontage road of Interstate 45 northbound in La Marque, about 35 miles southeast of Houston.

The Lufkin, Texas, man told of driving his luxury, French-built Bugatti Veyron when the bird distracted him, said La Marque police Lt. Greg Gilchrist. The motorist dropped his cell phone, reached to pick it up and veered off the road and into the salt marsh. The car was half-submerged in the brine about 20 feet from the road when police arrived.

Gilchrist said he doesn't know if the car was salvageable, but in his words, "Salt water isn't good for anything." He says the man, whose identity hasn't been released, was not injured.

A 2006 Bugatti Veyron was recently offered for sale in Jonesboro, Ark., for $1.25 million.
http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...ti-into-marsh/

Old 11-13-2009, 10:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by citymunky
Man Distracted by Bird Drives Bugatti Into Marsh

http://autos.yahoo.com/articles/auto...ti-into-marsh/

Old 11-14-2009, 08:58 AM
^ lol

Old 11-14-2009, 01:00 PM
yea...so im the newbie..my G35 sedan caught fire yesterday...i have to redo the ENTIRE interior. does anybody kno where i can get the entire dash panel console from?? Im talkin gauges, compartment, steering wheel column...pretty much the entire dash behind the firewall...anything will help...and I WILL HAVE T DONE IN TIME FOR SPRING SO WE CAN RIDE OUT!!!!!

Old 11-14-2009, 01:41 PM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
check the forums i think someone was parting their whole car.....

munky what turbos are you running on your car....im headed off to UAE for 9 months so im going to come back and put the twins on the car also who tuned it for you....you can pm if you wouldnt mind

also going to paint the entire car when i get back i think two tone with blue and then black the interior what you guys think? I need to find a blue i like

Old 11-14-2009, 02:37 PM
Damn mitch! That was fast! what happened? How did it catch fire? and Jimmy, did you decide on what wheels your getting?

Old 11-14-2009, 05:00 PM
CLUB MODERATOR

Received 189 Likes on 138 Posts
Originally Posted by jm_mitchell86
yea...so im the newbie..my G35 sedan caught fire yesterday...i have to redo the ENTIRE interior. does anybody kno where i can get the entire dash panel console from?? Im talkin gauges, compartment, steering wheel column...pretty much the entire dash behind the firewall...anything will help...and I WILL HAVE T DONE IN TIME FOR SPRING SO WE CAN RIDE OUT!!!!!
what yr and is it a coupe/sedan? are you looking in getting new or used? sorry to hear about this, hopefully insurance will cover for new stuff.....if so, call Robbie @ Pearson Infiniti and tell him Tony sent you. Im sure he can get you all you need for a good price. 804-527-0300.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:04 PM
search the forums i dont know what your interior color is but here is a deal and its close in jersey to drive up and grab for 200 bux......its willow dont know what color yours was
they also just bumped it so he still has everything

https://g35driver.com/forums/interio...prices-nj.html

Old 11-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by citymunky
I'll smash them ****s with a spiked bad.
where did you get that picture from....that is exactly what the bat i made like that looked like after that saw movie came out.

Old 11-14-2009, 06:09 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Juss bought mine. ODU student so I cant finish the mods all at once tho....but I do ride faithfully!!!
great introduction

PICS OR THAT **** NEVER HAPPEN

Last edited by BK1184; 11-14-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:51 PM
well we are all in the same area...and we all kno it gets flooded in norfolk with that rain. my car got caught in the flood over near NSU so we pushed it to the 7-eleven on park ave and Brambleton around nine that evening. No tow truck would come to get it that night. so me and my dad rode back out the in the morning and i see my wildshield blacked out and my hood up and both the passenger winds busted out. I went in and asked the owner of the store wat happened and he said the car started to smoke and caught fire around eleven...so now its time to ebuild and buddha Ill have the pics up tomorrow...or u could come to the townhouses behind tcc out the beach and see it. Thanks for the info guys..i think imma start the rebuilding process this weekend. Its a 2003 sedan and the parts can be used or new..

Old 11-15-2009, 12:58 AM
What is the color on your interior you forgot to mention it again. ALso seems like someone was messing with your car and tried to light it on fire. The pieces in this puzzle dont add up at all. Cars dont randomly catch on fire without being on and who leaves their car in a 7-11 parking lot. You have to know that it leads to me thinking you are lieing but hey its on you if your going to tell us what really happened. Also why would you not claim this under insurance? If my car was broken into and then set on fire i would be all about the insurance. Especially since 7-11 has video surveillance all over it. Idk man you dont help us though and we cant help you but cars dont randomly light on fire and people usually report to insurance unless something you did was wrong.

Also why werent the police called? If a random fire happens at the 7-11 to a car without an owner there something would seem fishy and someone or whoever put it out would call the cops. They dont just randomly bust windows and leave cars overnight that catch fire. Common man the more you put the fishier it seems.

Old 11-15-2009, 07:35 AM
Frozen:

I wouldn't two tone your G. I think it will not look good.

Old 11-15-2009, 09:09 AM
i think i confused you its the areas on the body kit where i want to two tone. On the inserts of the kenstyle rear and in the front of the gtr kit in the inserts then the greddy sides i plan on getting in the inserts on the back part of the the opening. Let me see if i can find a picture of what im talking about.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 15 votes, 4.40 average.

Quick Reply: Va Beach / Hampton Roads G owners?