NorthEast Serving CT, DE, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VA, VT, WV

upsate ny'ers???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2006, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
upstate ny'ers???

any upstate new yorkers in here? i'm in buffalo myself. i've noticed that these cars are VERY rare in these parts (which is one of the reasons why i bought one). i had only seen maybe 2 or 3 G coupes in my life before i got mine, and haven't come across any since. i've definitely never seen a modded G. i am coming from a highly modified stealth twin turbo and i plan on doing some work to this one. as you can see in the sig, i've already done quite a lot in the 2 months i've had her. just curious to see if there were any other G's from my area and if there were in fact any that also enjoy modding!!

Last edited by kdiggz; 03-19-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 07:41 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Hey I think I might have seen your coupe in the Blockbuster parking lot at the corner of Transit and Maple. I have the 04 BS coupe with Volk GT-C's in RMC and Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust more that you can't see or notice.

Last edited by BfloG35; 05-04-2006 at 07:59 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:15 AM
20 years in Buffalo

Hey I always knew there had to be at least one other G in Buffalo. I recently moved down to Baltimore, but my whole family is up in buffalo. I am up there every once ina while. If I am every going to be up for a weekend maybe I will try and have like a mini car meet.

I am sure you must have a lot of fun in the winter with the G. It was buffalo this winter where i learned the normal 19's can't do s*#t in the snow. I wound up spending $1600.00 and getting some wintersport M3's on 18" Kazera rims from tire rack. I took them to holiday valley and other places and never had a problem. Best looking car on the ski slopes that was for sure.

Old 05-16-2006, 10:38 AM
surprising number of G's

Funny, I live in Rochester... Being just an hour east of Buffalo, I've seen at least a dozen different G35's around.

Old 05-16-2006, 10:41 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by luckymonkey
Funny, I live in Rochester... Being just an hour east of Buffalo, I've seen at least a dozen different G35's around.
Hey Monkey I'm in Rochester myself. Where are you in Rochester? I'm in Brighton . I see a few G's around. Not many. You and I should start a club...

Old 05-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally Posted by g35dude11588
Hey I think I might have seen your coupe in the Blockbuster parking lot at the corner of Transit and Maple. I have the 04 BS coupe with Volk GT-C's in RMC and Greddy Evo 2 Exhaust more that you can't see or notice.
maybe...i actually live in north buffalo and i work downtown. i am out on transit every once in a while though. i have friends that work at fridays. below are some pics of my ride. havent seen ANY modded g35's and maybe 2 or 3 coupes total since ive moved here. hope to see some of u guys around!

Last edited by kdiggz; 05-16-2006 at 10:56 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:58 PM
ps...i lived in henrietta for 4 years while attending RiT so i am familiar with rochester too. seemed like there were a lot more nice cars out that way than what i have seen so far in buffalo

Old 05-18-2006, 02:29 PM
Ya kdiggz I've seen your g at the blockbuster/cold stone parking lot because i remember when i got out of my car and was lookin at your i remember the volks and the debadging and i remember everything cause your g is one of the only g around that ive seen with rims. Im out in north buffalo a few times because my friend's cousin lives there and we go crusing a lot with his roush mustang. I'll try to put a pic of my car in this post....if it dosn't show up ill try again later.

Attached Thumbnails upsate ny'ers???-car-rims.jpg  
Old 05-18-2006, 03:33 PM
I used to live in the B-lo for 12 years before I moved to Chicago for the past 4 years. Good to see some modded G's in the area.

I still comeback to visit old friends every once and a while. The next time I do I will definetely see if a bunch of us can get together.

Great looking cars fellas. What springs are you guys dropped on, and did you have any problems getting into alignment?

Old 05-18-2006, 06:43 PM
Originally Posted by Steel Blue
I used to live in the B-lo for 12 years before I moved to Chicago for the past 4 years. Good to see some modded G's in the area.

I still comeback to visit old friends every once and a while. The next time I do I will definetely see if a bunch of us can get together.

Great looking cars fellas. What springs are you guys dropped on, and did you have any problems getting into alignment?
Thanks, I'm just running eibach prokit with the 1.1" in the rear and 1" in the front and i havn't had any alignment issues but im going to try to get my front set up better because the front has a tendency to start to slide before the rear when i push it hard in the corners.

Old 05-23-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi binar. I live in Brighton too. I have a DG sedan, tinted. I always see G's near work (route 250 area, Perinton). I'm down with starting a club.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:13 PM
Where in Brighton? I see a DG sedan in my neighborhood. I am in the Roselawn area near 12 corners. It would be too weird if you lived that close. I think most of the people who buy G's in Rochster aren't car enthusiasts. We are going to have a very small club....

Old 05-23-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by binar
Where in Brighton? I see a DG sedan in my neighborhood. I am in the Roselawn area near 12 corners. It would be too weird if you lived that close. I think most of the people who buy G's in Rochster aren't car enthusiasts. We are going to have a very small club....
I'm in the Locust Hill area. I don't think I've ever seen any other G there. I always see them near work. But I always stop by 12 corners when I go get my oil change at Elmer's. I know I should probably do it myself but hey, I'm a girl.

Old 05-23-2006, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by g35dude11588
Ya kdiggz I've seen your g at the blockbuster/cold stone parking lot because i remember when i got out of my car and was lookin at your i remember the volks and the debadging and i remember everything cause your g is one of the only g around that ive seen with rims. Im out in north buffalo a few times because my friend's cousin lives there and we go crusing a lot with his roush mustang. I'll try to put a pic of my car in this post....if it dosn't show up ill try again later.
no crap... too bad i didnt see ya. would have loved to finally see a modded G! you have a nice list of mods there...basically everything i was thinking of doing. actually thinking of doing one more thing to the G for the summer. what mod out of your list would you recommend the most? right now im just z-tube and k&n engine-wise. from my surfing around this forum, doesn't seem like there is much you can do naturally aspirated that is worthwhile. for big gains it seems like you have to go forced induction. not sure if i should save up and just do a turbo or s/c next summer or what. glad to see so many local guys popping up!

GO SABRES!!!!

Old 05-25-2006, 06:22 PM
Hum, i would say that my best mod would be my Greddy exhaust. Everyone says they love the sound of it. When i go crusing with the kid with the roush i sometimes he drives my car and i drive his so when he passes me and i appriciate the exhaust so much more because of the sound. But i would say that if you get a cat-back exaust then get the headers and the hi-flow cats to go with it cause you can feel the power and it sounds better.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: upsate ny'ers???