G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   NorthEast (https://g35driver.com/forums/northeast-38/)
-   -   NYC Strip bar recommendation (https://g35driver.com/forums/northeast/94469-nyc-strip-bar-recommendation.html)

Speedoholic 04-11-2006 01:06 PM

NYC Strip bar recommendation

A short research returned the following clubs as potential candidates:

- Hustler Club
- Flashdancer's
- Rick's

Can anyone comment/recommended on any one of these? :D

Thanks.

Yv12345vY 04-11-2006 01:11 PM

Scores NY as featured on the Howard Stern show?

safil 04-11-2006 01:52 PM

depends, if you just want to look or if you want to touch and then some...
you want a high class joint where you waste all your money and you feel like you got robbed or a place where you spend some and then if you want to play "let's make a deal" they're down...

ebuy929 04-11-2006 03:36 PM

lol lets get to the pont guys..

where can u do more then look at a reasonable price

i new a place in the city but there out of buissness now

koreangrl 04-11-2006 03:38 PM

How about the Penthouse Club on 45th & 11th Avenue. :) Hustler Club I heard wasn't too bad either.

ebuy929 04-11-2006 03:40 PM

comeon guys were are the lowbudget suky suky clubs at lmao

not kidding were are they

dirrtybear 04-11-2006 03:44 PM

Nude preferred, but not at the expense of good looks. Hot girls come first. VIP rooms/booths are a plus, with touching allowed (minimum). :D

Diesel1 04-11-2006 03:56 PM

HERE WE GO:

FULLY NUDE ala ....sh1t forgot the name (Wiggles maybe) of it on Queens Blvd....FULLY NUDE = $8 bottles of poland spring, no liquor or beer and attracts less then attractive females. Usually on a peak night only 1-2 of the 40 or so girls there would be doable.

Goldfingers on Queens Blvd is supposed to be decent but I have never been there.

SCORES (Original there are now 2, Scores and Score West) has some serious hotties!!!

LACE - TSQ never been but supposed to be ok

Penthouse Club supposed to be OFF THE HOOK with hotties

Prestige near chelsea piers is supposed to be good with the ladies

If you want more then a lap dance, try the places under the 59th st bridge in LIC....plenty of shady places there. You can probably do a pub crawl there are so many

If you want a rub n tug, ur better off hitting up a massage parlour which would be cheaper I suppose then spending mad loot at a nudey bar.

koreangrl 04-11-2006 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel1
HERE WE GO:

FULLY NUDE ala ....sh1t forgot the name (Wiggles maybe) of it on Queens Blvd....FULLY NUDE = $8 bottles of poland spring, no liquor or beer and attracts less then attractive females. Usually on a peak night only 1-2 of the 40 or so girls there would be doable.

Goldfingers on Queens Blvd is supposed to be decent but I have never been there.

SCORES (Original there are now 2, Scores and Score West) has some serious hotties!!!

LACE - TSQ never been but supposed to be ok

Penthouse Club supposed to be OFF THE HOOK with hotties

Prestige near chelsea piers is supposed to be good with the ladies

If you want more then a lap dance, try the places under the 59th st bridge in LIC....plenty of shady places there. You can probably do a pub crawl there are so many

If you want a rub n tug, ur better off hitting up a massage parlour which would be cheaper I suppose then spending mad loot at a nudey bar.

I knew you would come through on this one! LOL :D

dirrtybear 04-11-2006 04:58 PM

Diesel, thanks for the summary!!! Not looking for rub&tug (can't speak for Speedo though ;) ). Lapdances w/touching will suffice. :D

I've heard of some guy paying $1600 for a CBJ at the Hustler Club! :eek:

ebuy929 04-11-2006 06:07 PM

wigglers is nice

i went to supossidly the highest rated strip club in nj its called gogorama and i must say it suked

so any whore houses huh

03G35Black 04-11-2006 07:54 PM

dont go to the big name places like hustler club or scores. you wont get your moneys worth. you get like 1 minute for a $20 lap dance. you really dont get treated well unless you are buying bottles of champagne, and spending tons of dough. theres a place in midtown, around broadway and like the high 40's. i cant remember the name, but it was so much fun and the girls were great! not that im a loser, i went there for my bachelor party.

STill_matic 04-11-2006 09:15 PM

**** that, go to Sue's Rendezvous. Best club in NY, period.

Diesel1 04-11-2006 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by 03G35Black
dont go to the big name places like hustler club or scores. you wont get your moneys worth. you get like 1 minute for a $20 lap dance. you really dont get treated well unless you are buying bottles of champagne, and spending tons of dough. theres a place in midtown, around broadway and like the high 40's. i cant remember the name, but it was so much fun and the girls were great! not that im a loser, i went there for my bachelor party.

That would be LACE. RIght next to another normal bar good for pregaming!

ivoryWisp 04-11-2006 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by Diesel1
That would be LACE. RIght next to another normal bar good for pregaming!

the normal bar next door is called Tonic, i had my 21st bday party there and i go there a lot... the place is awesome