G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Other Regions (https://g35driver.com/forums/other-regions-125/)
-   -   Koreans!?!?!?!?! (https://g35driver.com/forums/other-regions/190052-koreans.html)

Soju 02-27-2008 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by gqraverice
i'll be pulling into Pohang tomorrow...anything to do there? I heard that Pusan was close by and we might just take a train there. How far is Pusan away from Pohang? Anything places you guys recommend in Pohang or Pusan?

Lucky!!!! Just go DRINK some SOJU!!!!! :BOUNCE: :BOUNCE: :BOUNCE: I wish I was in Korea. :icon43:

tSixTiAL 02-27-2008 08:47 PM

Anyone here work or has a friend working at an apple store? I need some help :). Help fellow KOREAN BROTHER !!

B L U E S L A T E 02-27-2008 09:47 PM

I'd like to get some hookup on the iPod Touch as well...... ;)

I had a oppertunity to get the 16GB iPod Touch for $350, but I passed the deal.... I guess I wasn't thinking right at that moment. lol

tSixTiAL 02-27-2008 10:24 PM

There has to be someone that knows someone. I'm not looking for price hook ups. Looking for someone that can help me at the Genius Bar (i think thats what they call it)

babylef 02-27-2008 11:53 PM

^ I will ask my FIL- he's all into mac; but he's not a korean. Btw, what about Genius Bar?

babylef 02-28-2008 03:26 PM

JDMSoapBox, I keep forgetting to ask...what kinda pro do you have? Is it with Mac or Ipod?

Btw, does anyone need to kill some time on Sat evening? I am going to be in GG area to sell my fender this Sat and it would be awsome if I met some fellow korean G drivers here. :) Possibly dinner, but no drinking :cool:

MixturePinoy 02-28-2008 03:32 PM

If you go to Pusan, go to Somyon' it's a street of various bars, hofs, and clubs the younger crowd goes to. You also want to hit up Huyndae Beach. A long the waterfront theres a long row of small hofs, soju tents, and beer marts, that are relatively cheap and serve excellent food. Best place for seafood and drinking. If you want to get down on the get down... head over to Texas Street, or better known as T-Street, this place is known for the "get down" russian owned bars that host korean, russian, and philipino ladies..

babylef 02-28-2008 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mixturepinoy
If you go to Pusan, go to Somyon' it's a street of various bars, hofs, and clubs the younger crowd goes to. You also want to hit up Huyndae Beach. A long the waterfront theres a long row of small hofs, soju tents, and beer marts, that are relatively cheap and serve excellent food. Best place for seafood and drinking. If you want to get down on the get down... head over to Texas Street, or better known as T-Street, this place is known for the "get down" russian owned bars that host korean, russian, and philipino ladies..

^ you meant Haeundae beach, right? Along with Seomyun, it's the place to visit when you are in Pusan.

B L U E S L A T E 02-28-2008 04:38 PM

And this guys is a pinoy! :eek:

:biggthumpup:

Damn... he knows better than I do... hahhahhaa

MixturePinoy 02-28-2008 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by babylef
^ you meant Haeundae beach, right? Along with Seomyun, it's the place to visit when you are in Pusan.

Yes. I suck at spelling stuff.

You should cath the new bullet train. i believe it gets you to seoul in about an hour or so. I can go on and on when it comes to seoul.. miyongdong, itaewon, shinchon... i miss korea :(

babylef 02-28-2008 05:05 PM

I miss kangnam and Hongdae...those are some awsome night spots..... I will be there again soon enough though :)

MixturePinoy 02-28-2008 05:09 PM

I taught english at a hogwan in kangnam.. good money :D
Hongdae is the best place for clubbing IMO.. Harlem, NBINB, Down Under..

I seen the other day that Namdaymun gate got burned down.. sad

Soju 02-28-2008 06:47 PM

JDMSoapBox, I keep forgetting to ask...what kinda pro do you have? Is it with Mac or Ipod?

Btw, does anyone need to kill some time on Sat evening? I am going to be in GG area to sell my fender this Sat and it would be awsome if I met some fellow korean G drivers here. :) Possibly dinner, but no drinking :cool:

I would. But I have a wedding to attend on Sat.

Soju 02-28-2008 06:51 PM

I taught english at a hogwan in kangnam.. good money :D
Hongdae is the best place for clubbing IMO.. Harlem, NBINB, Down Under..

I seen the other day that Namdaymun gate got burned down.. sad

Which one did you work at? My bro just got a job at some hagwan in Korea. I think Dongdaemoon.

MixturePinoy 02-28-2008 06:54 PM

I forgot the name of it. Theres a few I worked at, hagwons are a dime a dozen.

babylef 02-28-2008 07:06 PM

^ There are two common things among young korean kids in Korea; they are going to college, and wanna learn English. Hagwons are good business there.

MixturePinoy 02-28-2008 07:14 PM

Actually the businesses are decreasing..
1. they always been known to be really expensive
2. the korean teachers are still not great enough in english to be teachig it
3. the Philipines is now providing hagwans for way cheaper, and since Filipinos are taught in school in English and not our native language, the Philipines seems to be the perfect place for koreans to learn english.

You should see the small communities of koreans in the philipines now..
It's also funny how the koreans treat filipinos in korea... (like mexicans and blacks are treated here) But we welcome them with open arms in korea.. I hope this changes the way the koreans perceive the filipinos.

Soju 02-28-2008 08:31 PM

I forgot the name of it. Theres a few I worked at, hagwons are a dime a dozen.

Oic.

babylef 02-28-2008 09:26 PM

Actually the businesses are decreasing..
1. they always been known to be really expensive
2. the korean teachers are still not great enough in english to be teachig it
3. the Philipines is now providing hagwans for way cheaper, and since Filipinos are taught in school in English and not our native language, the Philipines seems to be the perfect place for koreans to learn english.

You should see the small communities of koreans in the philipines now..
It's also funny how the koreans treat filipinos in korea... (like mexicans and blacks are treated here) But we welcome them with open arms in korea.. I hope this changes the way the koreans perceive the filipinos.

^ That's one thing I don't understand period. :confused2: Neither counties went on war each other; why we treat like sh!t to each other? You see I live in San Diego. There are HUGE population of filipinas who are married to Navy guys. A lot of them work at NEX/commisory. Whenever I do shop there, they are almost always not friendly and/or gimme dirty looks. :mad:

B L U E S L A T E 02-29-2008 02:51 AM

Korean BBQ sounds really good right about now! ;)

Anyone else interested? I'm definitely down for a meet/dinner. :thewave:

Soju 02-29-2008 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
Korean BBQ sounds really good right about now! ;)

Anyone else interested? I'm definitely down for a meet/dinner. :thewave:

Sure.....when?

B L U E S L A T E 03-01-2008 07:29 PM

Attention Fellow Korean G Drivers in SoCal (Orange County):

I have decided that we should actually start on the Korean G driver meet list, otherwise we'll never make this happen. I'm targeting maybe last weekend of March or first week of April for this meet to happen.

If anyone is interested and have an idea of what we should do (dinner followed by a cuise to a bar on PCH is my idea), please state your thoughts and suggestions. I'll start the list with my s/n and first name follow by AIM s/n.

Driver S/N - First Name - AIM S/N
1. B L U E S L A T E - Alan - NewCastleG35

Let's do this people. :D

tSixTiAL 03-02-2008 12:19 AM

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James -

Let's do this people. :D

tSixTiAL 03-02-2008 10:50 AM

Quick question for my fellow koreans. I got Volks GT-S Gunmetal with the most aggressive offset (to get the biggest lip). Well i'm kinda bored of my rims and have a chance to get the Works VS-XX (Black Faced) Should i get them? Im not sure how well it will look on a Brilliant Silver Coupe. Any thoughts?

B L U E S L A T E 03-02-2008 10:56 AM

hahahahah I was thinking about selling my T1S (1 month old) and order the Vs-XX in Work Balck Chrome finish... lol

I was gonna get it because not a lot of people with sedan own them.... on the other hand, you can see many coupe owners have them here on Driver. It's up to you, but if you wanna be differentiated, you might want to go something like DPE. Still, you're right, they're gonna look hot on your BS coupe. ;)

EDIT: Something like this...

https://g35driver.com/forums/archived-sales/165436-dpe-r20-titanium-asphault-hot-20x8-5-20x10-w-toyo-proxies-t1s.html

but maybe different color since your coupe is BS.

tSixTiAL 03-02-2008 11:12 AM

I was thinking about DPE's, but something with the WORK wheels that makes me love them. You think Black Work VSXX will look good on my BS Coupe?

B L U E S L A T E 03-02-2008 11:18 AM

Black would look pretty nice on BS coupe... I believe there is at least one coupe owner here with the black vs-xx. Try to look for it.

EDIT: Not vsxx but T1S black

https://g35driver.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=133

Vsxx but not black

https://g35driver.com/forums/showpos...&postcount=148

tSixTiAL 03-02-2008 11:43 AM

Thanks for the posts. Now im just wondering if +28 Fronts and +29 Rear will clear my BBK. :P

Aznteazer 03-02-2008 02:14 PM

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James -
3. Aznteazer - Yun - Aznteazer

Let's do this people.

Soju 03-02-2008 04:39 PM

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James -
4. Soju - Bobby

Yea let's do this!!!!!!!!!!! Bring all your hot yuja friends too! :biggthumpup:

Soju 03-02-2008 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
hahahahah I was thinking about selling my T1S (1 month old) and order the Vs-XX in Work Balck Chrome finish... lol

I was gonna get it because not a lot of people with sedan own them.... on the other hand, you can see many coupe owners have them here on Driver. It's up to you, but if you wanna be differentiated, you might want to go something like DPE. Still, you're right, they're gonna look hot on your BS coupe. ;)

EDIT: Something like this...

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165436

but maybe different color since your coupe is BS.

I love his rims! :biggthumpup: Somebody want to pay for those rims for me! :biggthumpup:

B L U E S L A T E 03-02-2008 09:11 PM

This is looking good. C'mon, I know there are more of you out there. Sign up right here and let's all roll together Korean style! :biggthumpup:

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James -
4. Soju - Bobby

Make sure you add others in your AIM buddy list. If you don't have one, it's going to be better for you to make an account with them. It's fairly easy. Just go to www.aim.com to download the software and make an S/N.

BUMP! :D

Soju 03-03-2008 04:57 AM

I love this commercial..........:D :D :D

Soju 03-03-2008 05:00 AM

:drool: :drool: :drool::drool: :drool: :drool:

She's soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! :BOUNCE: :BOUNCE: :BOUNCE:

oscottio 03-03-2008 12:26 PM

i'm down.

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James -
4. Soju - Bobby
5. oScottio - Scott- aim is..take a guess...yes, ur right, it's oScottio! =D

misSxhuStLer 03-03-2008 12:32 PM

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James -
4. Soju - Bobby
5. oScottio - Scott- aim is..take a guess...yes, ur right, it's oScottio! =D
6. missxhustler - peggy

B L U E S L A T E 03-03-2008 12:43 PM

Ok... Apparently, AIM idea was bad. My plan was to AIM everyone after we set on a date and such, but it seems like people don't have AIM these days (I didn't have one until last weekend... lol)

So, let change things a little bit. Instead of AIM, please state your e-mail address. Everyone's got a e-mail address right? ROFL After we're done discussing about the meet, I'll send everyone the info on location, date, and time. Let me start first.

Driver ID - First Name - E-mail Address
1. B L U E S L A T E - Alan - minchsu@gmail.com
2. JDMSOAPBOX - James -
3. Aznteazer - Yun -
4. Soju - Bobby -
5. oScottio - Scott -
6. missxhustler - Peggy -

I have deleted the AIM for Aznteazer (Yun) and oScottio (Scott). Guys plz put the e-mail address in place of AIM.

Thanks for the participation. I have a feeling that we're gonna have some real fun. :D

tSixTiAL 03-03-2008 07:38 PM

Ok... Apparently, AIM idea was bad. My plan was to AIM everyone after we set on a date and such, but it seems like people don't have AIM these days (I didn't have one until last weekend... lol)

So, let change things a little bit. Instead of AIM, please state your e-mail address. Everyone's got a e-mail address right? ROFL After we're done discussing about the meet, I'll send everyone the info on location, date, and time. Let me start first.

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James - jameslee222@gmail.com
3. Aznteazer - Yun -
4. Soju - Bobby -
5. oScottio - Scott -

I have deleted the AIM for Aznteazer (Yun) and oScottio (Scott). Guys plz put the e-mail address in place of AIM.

Thanks for the participation. I have a feeling that we're gonna have some real fun.

tSixTiAL 03-03-2008 07:39 PM

there better not be SPAMMING !!

B L U E S L A T E 03-03-2008 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by JDMSoapBox
there better not be SPAMMING !!

Hahaha... :biggthumpup:

tSixTiAL 03-03-2008 07:45 PM

Hey you guys think if i sell my GT-S For $2300 w/o tires. Thats a good deal?

B L U E S L A T E 03-03-2008 07:52 PM

IMO, w/o tires $2300 is not a bad deal. How much did you buy them for how long you've had it?

tSixTiAL 03-03-2008 07:59 PM

2800 , only had it for 2-3 months.

Soju 03-03-2008 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by JDMSoapBox

2. JDMSOAPBOX - James - jameslee222@gmail.com
3. Aznteazer - Yun -
4. Soju - Bobby -
5. oScottio - Scott -

Thanks for the participation. I have a feeling that we're gonna have some real fun.

Or just PM everyone~!:biggthumpup:

B L U E S L A T E 03-03-2008 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Soju
Or just PM everyone~!:biggthumpup:

I will do that, too, but people sometimes don't check their PMs for some reason.... :(

Oh well... ;)

tSixTiAL 03-04-2008 12:57 AM

Okay Everyone, Stop being lazy and put your e-mail addy's on the freaking list !!. Lets get something going. Before I take my car back into the shop.

gametox 03-04-2008 05:42 PM

attn all koreans hahaha
i cant believe you guys are settin up a korean meet LOL

I would but i cant do a meet cuz im currently opening a japanese sushi restaurant right now.
its next to SOJU TOWN LOL aint that a b!tch
its called furusato.
those of you that know me know wsup. come drink and be merry with the female staff at my joint :)

oscottio 03-04-2008 05:51 PM

dood..congrats man! i'll be sure to stop by sometime. when's it gonna be open?

gametox 03-04-2008 06:14 PM

Were opening next week. not confirmed yet. im having a lot of problems installing the bar :(

tSixTiAL 03-04-2008 07:37 PM

Dammm BLUESLATE, I always see you on lol.