Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

*official So Cal Bbq Meet Pictures*

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 09:59 PM
wassupMyNinjas! (^_^)

Received 102 Likes on 45 Posts
Originally Posted by phatice
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...bbqmeet151.jpg

where can i get that hood? ^^ is it CF originally but he painted everything but the vents?
I got that hood from http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com...il.php?ID=3529. It is an authentic Top Secret Carbon Fiber hood and yes, it's all carbon fiber but just painted around the vents.

They have replicas by Seibon but those don't have rain guards, the vents are smaller, and the vents are more angled toward the center than the Top Secret hoods. I've heard that some Seibon hoods have fitment issues.

The seibon hoods are:
http://www.seiboncarbon.com/pdut_det...asp?ItemID=253

Last edited by speedraver; 10-22-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 10:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice pics.....

Old 10-21-2007, 10:59 PM
those are some nice pics you got there Pdog,thanks
still waiting for Grant's and John's

Old 10-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Back in SD**

Received 63 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by G35Pinoy
damn nice nice nice nice pics...are those from the iphone
No, that's from my Sony P200.
The pics from the iPhone from the cruise look funky. You'll see when I post them.

Old 10-21-2007, 11:52 PM
Back in SD**

Received 63 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by solopresident
PSE, great pics. So many of mine (G37 AG).
Thanks for the kind compliment .
Originally Posted by TINMAN
those are some nice pics you got there Pdog,thanks
still waiting for Grant's and John's
No sweat. I'm no pro, so I don't have to take a few days with Photoshop to finish them off .

I wish I would have cleaned the lens off first though. You can see all the glare from the kids fingerprints when the camera is facing the sun. Just ugly

Last edited by psedog; 10-21-2007 at 11:55 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 12:30 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Old 10-22-2007, 01:06 AM
Premier Member

What did you guys write to the park???

Old 10-22-2007, 01:16 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Originally Posted by hai109
What did you guys write to the park???
Mine said:

Dear Sirs,

Hai thinks you're all phucking A-Holes and I think he's right!

Best Regards
OCG35

Kidding of course - about the letter anyway.

Old 10-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
i was writing a letter but figure i asked to...someone post a real letter so i dont sound like an *** and look professional

Old 10-22-2007, 02:19 AM
Premier Member

To whomever it may concern,
I was the organizer for my little BBQ that I just had recently at Mile Square park at site 3. I have to say I’m a little disappointed with the way the park handled our group. We organized an event there before and did it by the book and never got harassed. I was instructed to call the country for permits for this event. Which I did but the county stated to me that I didn’t need a permit if it was a BBQ. I told them that this is an organized event and there will be a lot of cars and they specifically told me that I didn’t need one. I knew this was a large event but I did everything in my powers to comply. The last thing we want is to get kicked out because we don’t have a permit. I highly suggest someone call the county and confirm this because I don’t want to be asked for permits if the county themselves won’t give me one for my event. I’m very disappointed with the rangers even though they were nice and professional. Everyone felt that they were harassing us.

We had a great group of people. Everyone tried their best to follow the rules. No one sped, no loud music, no alcohol etc. This is a car club. We did everything to comply with the rangers requests but I don’t think it’s really necessary for the rangers to patrol the parking lot like police looking for criminals. I was asked why is everyone in the parking lot. What kind of question is this? It’s a car club. Everyone loves taking pictures of their cars!!! We were a little irritated with the constant patrolling but we got over it but the last straw was when we were told not to take pictures of our cars because the cameras that some of the guys were using were too “professional” looking. These guys drive an Infinti and spend thousands of dollars on their cars. A 1500 camera is a drop in the bucket for some of these guys. That pretty much was the last straw for our group. Thank you for having us but this will be the last time we ever visit your park. Everyone was very disappointed with the way the park treated us. Since your park was concerned about us taking pictures of our cars with the PARK as a back drop. Don’t worry we won’t take pictures of the park. Your park just lost a good group of people. I don’t think they are going to recommend this park to anyone. I am so disappointed. I wanted to make it an annual thing. Oh, well we will find another place. Thank you for your time.

Hai

Thats what I wrote...

Last edited by hai109; 10-22-2007 at 02:32 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by hai109
To whomever it may concern,
I was the organizer for my little BBQ that I just had recently at Mile Square park at site 3. I have to say I’m a little disappointed with the way the park handled our group. We organized an event there before and did it but the book and never got harassed. I was instructed to call the country for permits for this event. Which I did but the county stated to me that I didn’t need a permit if it was a BBQ. I told them that this is an organized event and there will be a lot of cars and they specifically told me that I didn’t need one. I knew this was a large event but I did everything in my powers to comply. The last thing we want is to get kicked out because we don’t have a permit. I highly suggest someone call the county and confirm this because I don’t want to be asked for permits if the county themselves won’t give me one for my event. I’m very disappointed with the rangers even though they were nice and professional. Everyone felt that they were harassing us.

We had a great group of people. Everyone tried their best to follow the rules. No one sped, no loud music, no alcohol etc. This is a car club. We did everything to comply with the rangers requests but I don’t think it’s really necessary for the rangers to patrol the parking lot like police looking for criminals. I was asked why is everyone in the parking lot. What kind of question is this? It’s a car club. Everyone loves taking pictures of their cars!!! We were a little irritated with the constant patrolling but we got over it but the last straw was when we were told not to take pictures of our cars because the cameras that some of the guys were using were too “professional” looking. These guys drive an Infinti and spend thousands of dollars on their cars. A 1500 camera is a drop in the bucket for some of these guys. That pretty much was the last straw for our group. Thank you for having us but this will be the last time we ever visit your park. Everyone was very disappointed with the way the park treated us. Since your park was concerned about us taking pictures of our cars with the PARK as a back drop. Don’t worry we won’t take pictures of the park. Your park just lost a good group of people. I don’t think they are going to recommend this park to anyone. I am so disappointed. I wanted make it an annual thing. Oh, well we will find another place. Thank you for your time.

Hai

Thats what I wrote...
nicely put Hai. Very professional.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:44 AM
Premier Member

Thanks...Didn't want to go crazy on them...Whatever...Its not the money that they lost. Its the bad publicity that they got for treating us like this. I'm sure people will remember and talk about it...They lost more then just us...Other car clubs that people belong to and so on...Even the sponsors were pissed. Great way to promote a park...Harass the hell out of the people making them money.

Old 10-22-2007, 03:24 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Awesome letter, very well put..

Originally Posted by G-MENTED
funny.. the model's smiles slowly faded away after taking all those pics. haha

shes pretty sexy.. but shes a butterface.

shes looks good, but her face.

haha srsly, i saw the models and was like where did they get them from , and who thought they were models

the chick in the green though shes was the only one model worthy lol

i guess im just picky

Old 10-22-2007, 03:33 AM
Received 33 Likes on 18 Posts
Old 10-22-2007, 08:58 AM
ok,where the hell is the group picture? many took it and none post up here?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *official So Cal Bbq Meet Pictures*