Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Old 02-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
I knew it. One picture gets these fellas all riled up

Originally Posted by 4DGS
Vossen has a history before it's resurgence in the G37 market, a history of cracked wheels.
Not true. If so, prove it.
Never have I once seen one. I know you said you have at your shop but such a Vossen hater like yourself, I would've thought you'd take a pic and quickly post it to verify that a bent or cracked wheel means they suck. That'll definitely solidify your argument, at least for the Vossen haters.

Originally Posted by 4DGS
The guy with the vibrations may have been hard t please but no matter how difficult a customer is, you never say "this is not my ****ing problem" and completely write off what they are saying to you. Makes Vossen look bad and it makes the people that stand up for them look butt hurt every time it gets pointed out.
Thats guy has been banned from almost every forum he's joined. He called Vossen threatening them on about three separate occasions numerous times. Yeah, that'll get them to help you out.

C'mon guys. You don't like their "overhyped, overpriced," blah, blah, blah wheels and that's fine. I just think it's funny how one pic derails the whole thread and you guys just put the spotlight on Vossen again. Different strokes for different strokes fellas

Lets keep this thread on topic

Old 02-24-2011, 02:47 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
forum drama in the morning FTW!!! lmao!

Old 02-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Received 158 Likes on 108 Posts
It actually had nothing to do with a picture. Rather someone talking crap about Work, Volk, hellaflush, stance, etc. Dude was mad hatin' acting like he was the ish like DJ Class. Quoted for truth.

Originally Posted by Jaydm24
I just can't get enough of the ignorance that takes place around here.
Followed by:

I think that's an opinion but let me guess you think all Works and Volks are phat, cool, hellaflush, stanced or whatever other words you morons come up with. Some of you members around here just make me want to stop posting or even browsing these forums.
I guess....

Old 02-24-2011, 02:50 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Originally Posted by The Stimulation
It actually had nothing to do with a picture. Rather someone talking crap about Work, Volk, hellaflush, stance, etc. Dude was mad hatin' acting like he was the ish like DJ Class. Quoted for truth.
Lol at DJ Class. Werd

Old 02-24-2011, 02:57 PM
Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts
Old 02-24-2011, 03:09 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
I miss forum drama, damn squares. Someone start shiet with me Damnnn I havent posted round here in a while hahaha, good to see same ppl tho

Old 02-24-2011, 03:15 PM
Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts
Your fitment is whack foo!

I keed I keed

Old 02-24-2011, 03:17 PM
Received 37 Likes on 19 Posts
come meet up with me b*tch ill show u wussup bout my fitment, we can have a *fitment talk* -wink wink- HAHAHA wussup homieeee

Old 02-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by Tian
I knew it. One picture gets these fellas all riled up

Not true. If so, prove it.
Never have I once seen one. I know you said you have at your shop but such a Vossen hater like yourself, I would've thought you'd take a pic and quickly post it to verify that a bent or cracked wheel means they suck. That'll definitely solidify your argument, at least for the Vossen haters.

Thats guy has been banned from almost every forum he's joined. He called Vossen threatening them on about three separate occasions numerous times. Yeah, that'll get them to help you out.

C'mon guys. You don't like their "overhyped, overpriced," blah, blah, blah wheels and that's fine. I just think it's funny how one pic derails the whole thread and you guys just put the spotlight on Vossen again. Different strokes for different strokes fellas

Lets keep this thread on topic
I have never once talked down Vossen's designs at all, so I'm not a vossen hater, I am a hater of poorly made, weak wheels and companies that are run by *** holes. I can list a tonne of companies I don't like at all yet I like their products.

I don't care how stupid a customer is you do not say the things he said, the fact that guy was an *** and has been kicked out of other forums and clubs is irrelevant and has nothing to do with Vossen's customer service. They treat customers like **** end of story.

As for not having photos of the cracked wheels, if I were to take a photo of every pile of **** I've worked on or laughed at in my life, I could fill a terabyte. I stopped taking photos of cracked wheels and bent lexanis a long time ago. The fact that I have seen them first hand and pulled the tires off cracked and bent Vossens is all I need to know to voice my opinion about a companies wheel quality. I'm not telling people to not buy Vossens, I never have, I just tell people what I know and they can make what they want of it. Beezy is a prime example, I told him what I thought, I didn't say get rid of those before they explode.

We aren't putting the spotlight on Vossen, we're putting it on the people that own Vossens and make stupid comments like calling Work and Volk wheels "stance, hellaflush etc" He tries to make fun of a style of car modification, yet 10 pages ago said a fitted car was "perfection"

Dumb people make the world go 'round.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:52 PM
Received 42 Likes on 17 Posts
My lips are in and I cant wait to put it together and test fit. I will post pic soon.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help but defend myself against these accusations about what I said. I have nothing against any wheel company but it seems like everytime someone posts pics of cars with Vossen wheels people go out of their way to say something negative. We're all into the same thing which is cars so let's just leave it at that. Not everyone likes their wheels to fit super aggressive and run stretched tires like a lot of you guys seem to like. I think some cars on here look ridiculous but to each his own.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:21 PM
ill Sedan

Received 2,687 Likes on 1,448 Posts
I'm sorry I can't help but defend myself against these accusations about what I said. I have nothing against any wheel company but it seems like everytime someone posts pics of cars with Vossen wheels people go out of their way to say something negative. We're all into the same thing which is cars so let's just leave it at that. Not everyone likes their wheels to fit super aggressive and run stretched tires like a lot of you guys seem to like. I think some cars on here look ridiculous but to each his own.

This thread is dedicated to stretched tires and aggressive fitment. If you don't care for it you don't have to view or post in this thread.

Old 02-24-2011, 04:32 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
^+1 Your in the wrong thread bud

Old 02-24-2011, 04:32 PM
Received 156 Likes on 130 Posts
Before I go any further, "jaydm24", your forum name is hypcritical to your statements. The very term "JDM", while rooted in reality (Japenese Domestic Market) is simply a term used by "cool" people to describe parts from Japan or with Japanese origin when, in most cases, those parts aren't actually JDM at all. So, your "flush, stance, etc..." is the pot calling the kettle black. Jus sayin

aaaaaaaaanywho, my experience with Vossen goes as follows.

Summer 2009- Looking for wheels for the 300C. Oh SCHNAP CV1's in 22 coming soon. Okay. I like these and their different.
September- Hey Vossen. I see you have concave wheels coming out soon in 22inch. Any chance there will be a bolt pattern for the LX model of vehicles (charger, magnum, 300)
-Yes. We will be making them for numerous cars.
-cool. Hey, I would like a set. can you build me some?
-Sure can. We'll get back to you.
Jan 2010-Hey. Vossen. Just checking in with you guys on the CV1's.
-Well, the price is $$$$. We can start making them with a deposit.
Feb 2010- I will send you my money to have wheels made.
May 2010- Hey, are the wheels done yet?
-No. Not yet. Almost though.
-Ok.
-You should give us just a liillllll bit more money.
-Uhhhhh...really? I mean...well...ummm...I'm not really sure that makes a bunch of sense if-
-c'monnnn. we're good for it.
-Ummm...ok. here you go.
June 2010-So, they finished yet? Really would love to have the wheels. Show season underway and whatnot.
-Allllllllmost.
July 2010-Heyyy guys. Hate to be "that guy" but trying to get to a show coming up. How are those wheels coming along?
-Oh. almost done. give us a minute.
August 2010-Soooooo, yeah. What had happened to the wheels that I had paid you to make for my car that I had wanted and paid for?
-Oh yeah. Not quite done.
-HMPH!
September 2010.-Can I have my money back.
-We're sorry.
-mmmm-hmmmm. Hey. Option 5? got some 22inch concaves for my C?
-Yes. they cost this much less than the vossens that you never got and people will like them more.
-I'll take them.
-Here you go.
-Hey, people like them more.

Teh end.

They weren't @$$holes or nothing but...c'mon...i mean...c'mon!!

Old 02-24-2011, 05:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
255 35 20 on a 12

Hi guys,

anyone out there got pics of 255 35 20 on a 12in wide wheel ?
lets see!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 25 votes, 4.60 average.

Quick Reply: Aggressive Wheels & Stretched Tires: Post 'Em Up! [[Some NSFW]]