Picture Share Pics of your or others' rides!

You'll never see so many exotics in one place at the same time.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 08:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah +1 on the lightning, whats up with that?

Old 11-18-2009, 08:38 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts

WTF?

Could he not find smaller wheels?

what's the story behind "tripod" Porsche and Ferrari with destroyed rear?

Old 11-18-2009, 08:49 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by O HELLA OEM
wow lots of sick rides!

who rear ended that Grey F430?
VIPER did it maybe

Old 11-18-2009, 09:18 PM
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Actually another F430 rear ended it. lol

Old 11-18-2009, 10:03 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
judging by pictures it looks like you guys had a very crazy drive. Lot's of reckless drivers.

Old 11-18-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah, all New Yorkers tend to race through traffic... because none of them have ever been to a real track (since there aren't any for hundreds of miles).

Old 11-18-2009, 11:42 PM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
More pix of the maserati mc12 in the showroom please!!

Old 11-19-2009, 12:17 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by X-Vert
Yeah, all New Yorkers tend to race through traffic... because none of them have ever been to a real track (since there aren't any for hundreds of miles).
Indeed.

NYorkers are the most fvcked up drivers I have ever seen (besides Seattle, WA)
I never drove through Miami tho. Some say that they are even more fvked up.

The best drivers I've seen are in Chicago IL. It's like an ant colony, cars bumper to bumper going 70 miles an hour (even tho speed limit is 55) and everyone manages to stay in their own lanes.

In NY on the other hand people don't know the meaning of the white lane on the road, I was surprised they managed to line up in front of the toll booths.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Very nice pictures and nice cars. I'd be ashamed to roll up in that 350z to this meet lol.

Old 11-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by JOKER
Indeed.

NYorkers are the most fvcked up drivers I have ever seen (besides Seattle, WA)
I never drove through Miami tho. Some say that they are even more fvked up.

The best drivers I've seen are in Chicago IL. It's like an ant colony, cars bumper to bumper going 70 miles an hour (even tho speed limit is 55) and everyone manages to stay in their own lanes.

In NY on the other hand people don't know the meaning of the white lane on the road, I was surprised they managed to line up in front of the toll booths.
If you ever lived in NY, you'd go crazy and drive the same way... you got drivers who drive 20mph in a 35mph zone, people making turns at 15mph when they should be doing it at 30mph, people here are just overall RETARDED, there's definitely more drivers in NYC than anywhere else in the US, there's traffic 24/7, and people that LOVE driving cars just get irritated and annoyed. You know how many times a stupid d1ckhead would be ina turning lane, waiting for cars to pass him before he makes the turn when there's a car 1/2 block away? 2 school buses could make the turn before the other car reaches the intersection, so what does a good driver in NY do? He cuts into the middle lane, and goes around the jerk off in the turning lane and cuts him off and makes the turn before anyone else, while the cars that the guy is waiting for to turn are still... 1/4 of a block away going 20mph... people are fuking STUPID. Or another example... a car is double parked on a 2-way street, driver in front of you would STOP, think of what to do in order to go around the double parked car, while you're behind him blowing your horn so you can make the sequence of GREEN LIGHTS, or else you're fvcked and end up getting stuck at every red light for the next 10 blocks. If you lived here for more than a week, you'd be driving just like everyone else... angry, full of rage.

Old 11-22-2009, 02:25 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Originally Posted by X-Vert
If you ever lived in NY, you'd go crazy and drive the same way... you got drivers who drive 20mph in a 35mph zone, people making turns at 15mph when they should be doing it at 30mph, people here are just overall RETARDED, there's definitely more drivers in NYC than anywhere else in the US, there's traffic 24/7, and people that LOVE driving cars just get irritated and annoyed. You know how many times a stupid d1ckhead would be ina turning lane, waiting for cars to pass him before he makes the turn when there's a car 1/2 block away? 2 school buses could make the turn before the other car reaches the intersection, so what does a good driver in NY do? He cuts into the middle lane, and goes around the jerk off in the turning lane and cuts him off and makes the turn before anyone else, while the cars that the guy is waiting for to turn are still... 1/4 of a block away going 20mph... people are fuking STUPID. Or another example... a car is double parked on a 2-way street, driver in front of you would STOP, think of what to do in order to go around the double parked car, while you're behind him blowing your horn so you can make the sequence of GREEN LIGHTS, or else you're fvcked and end up getting stuck at every red light for the next 10 blocks. If you lived here for more than a week, you'd be driving just like everyone else... angry, full of rage.
When I drove through NYC for the first time I realized that I had to change my driving techniques.

I was following my friend out of NY through GW bridge. He drove through NYC before and apparently knew how to drive through it. Anyways, to make a long story short when I finally got out of NYC my friend was 40 miles away in NJ already.

Old 11-22-2009, 09:53 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice Pic Share!

Old 11-22-2009, 10:42 PM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
nice pics man. More pics of motorboat girl

Old 11-22-2009, 11:00 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER

WTF?

Could he not find smaller wheels?
The only good thing he did was get the calipers powdercoated white. I remember the day he picked the car up, such a douche, should have kept it stock...........

Old 12-05-2009, 09:44 PM
Received 42 Likes on 34 Posts
G35 Coupe
really nice pics, but i beg to differ about your thread name , check out Cars and Coffee, every Saturday in Irvine , theres alot more different makes and kinds.

cncpics.com

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: You'll never see so many exotics in one place at the same time.