G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   SFL G CLUB (https://g35driver.com/forums/sfl-g-club-319/)
-   -   A plastic bag is my actual passenger window (https://g35driver.com/forums/sfl-g-club/409010-plastic-bag-my-actual-passenger-window.html)

Gianc 06-07-2012 12:30 AM

A plastic bag is my actual passenger window

Hey guys, I need a recomendation of a place to install a new window on my car. Somene just broke my passenger window to stole my wallet while I was in the gym :mad::mad::mad:

If its near Doral will be great! Any idea how much it will cost? I donīt think a have coverage for that :crying:

I donīt know whats wrong with this people, they only use my credit cards to rent a DVD and put some gas.......they dont even know how to use a stolen credit card

broke_as_ajoke 06-07-2012 04:38 PM

wow that sucks bro.. I hope they didn't mess up anything else in ya car

ConradoR 06-07-2012 04:56 PM

Thats sucks to hear that. So they got a tank full and a redbox movie? What a joke.

I got my Amex card stolen like 8 years ago during a FL-GA game at the Landings in Jacksonville, and the guy bought 22s, sound system, then got stopped trying to buy a bunch of stuff at Walmart lol.

Amex is great so I didnt' pay for any of it. To be honest I don't really hate the guy; I didn't pay for anything and at least he used it to mod his car. If he had gone with some 19s-20s and a drop I might have even try to contact him to check out the whip!

broke_as_ajoke 06-07-2012 10:40 PM

^lol

Gianc 06-08-2012 12:10 AM

I guess I was stole by a stupid kid from highschool or something like that....:mad:

I still have to find some place to replace my window...I have no idea how much will it cost

GreenGoblin 06-09-2012 01:18 AM

I can take care of it, are you sure your insurance duress not cover it? Text me or pm

broke_as_ajoke 06-09-2012 01:31 AM

if he deductible is 500.. then I would not report it.. the window will cost less than 500

Gianc 06-12-2012 06:05 PM

Danny if I knew u can take care of it before I would take it to you, unfortunately I took it on friday to a cheap place I found on google BIG MISTAKE, the result....a horrible flat glass with crappy fitting and some damage on the paint.

After this problem and some others I decied that is time to buy a new car, after almost 3 years with it I still enjoy driving it but is getting old.

Anybody intereste in buying another G??? What about a set of 19" BBS rims??

eDUBsG35 06-12-2012 09:50 PM

Sent u a pm about the wheels

GreenGoblin 06-13-2012 03:05 PM

Damn sorry to hear about that

ConradoR 06-13-2012 04:07 PM

Gianc if if determines whether you are going to sell or not, I can probably source an used window and bring it down from Tampa, they have a good company here for used parts.

Gianc 06-14-2012 12:14 AM

Originally Posted by ConradoR (Post 6481664)
Gianc if if determines whether you are going to sell or not, I can probably source an used window and bring it down from Tampa, they have a good company here for used parts.

Thanks Conrado but at this point Iīm pretty sure I will trade in my car soon and expending $200 or more in another glass will not increase the price of my car. If I change my mind and decide to keep it I will let know, that could be a nice solution.

I went to a dealer today and they offer me $10K for my 05 with 102K miles. Does anyone knows what will be a fair trade in price for my car? Can I expect more than that?