G35 Cars Looking for a new or used G35? No dealers, no exceptions.

FS: 2003 INFINITI G35 Coupe -100k-6MT-Brembo-Nav

Old 07-14-2019, 10:50 PM
Received 105 Likes on 13 Posts
2003 INFINITI G35 Coupe -100k-6MT-Brembo-Nav

For sale is my 2003 Infiniti G35. The car has EVERY factory option that was available that year, to include 6 speed manual transmission, Brembo brakes, navigation package, dual zone climate control, heated seats, cruise, etc. I’ve owned this car since 2011, when I got it with 70k miles on it.

The exterior is in good condition, and it shows normal wear for a 15+ year old car. Aside from one small blemish on the rear bumper (see pics), the paint is in good shape. The car has an aftermarket Kuruma Z G35 Front Fascia and Gialla grill that were professionally paint matched and installed by an auto body shop.

The interior is in great shape. Factory floormats are still in place, and everything is clean and working. Everything functions, to include ice cold A/C, cruise, heated seats, sunroof, pop up navigation, etc. The car has an Alpine IVA-W203 deck hooked to the factory Bose sound system. It also has a 3.5mm aux input so you can hook your phone to the deck and there’s a backup camera installed as well.

I’ve maintained this car meticulously over the years. Oil changes every 4k miles, which is tracked via the car’s built in factory maintenance tracking feature. I’ve had zero issues with this car, and it is extremely reliable. It has a few tasteful mods to include:

-Power Stop Z23 Evolution Sport Carbon-Fiber-Ceramic brake pads on all 4 corners

-Power Stop Extreme Performance Drilled and Slotted rotors (front and rear)

-Genuine HKS Super Power Flow Intake

-Genuine HKS Hi-Power cat back exhaust

-Skunk 2 Lowering Springs

-SPC performance front and rear camber arms

-Axis Shine staggered wheels 20x9 front and 20x10 rear, wrapped in like new Nitto Motivo tires

The intake and exhaust modifications are California legal and CARB compliant. The car just passed CA smog last month with zero issues. Tags are current until 2020.

This car has never been tracked, raced, or any of that bullshit. It’s been adult owned and never smoked in or abused. I’m looking for a truck to haul my racecar, so it’s time for this to go. The car has a clean salvaged title in my name. I was told by the previous owner it was hit in the rear and was professionally repaired. I’ve never had an issue with it in the decade I’ve owned it and have multiple alignment spec sheets to show it’s straight. If the salvaged title is a deal breaker, this isn’t a car for you.

You’ll be hard pressed to find a G35 this clean with low mileage. Asking $6,500, and not in a rush to sell. I’ll ONLY negotiate on price in person, with cash in hand. No trades, unless you’ve got a newer full-sized pickup. I’m willing to put up cash on my end for the right deal.

Car is located in SoCal, 92083

You can reach me quickest by email @ silvertiburonfx@hotmail.com

Old 07-15-2019, 01:00 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Nice looking car, you should be able to fetch the asking price even with a salvage title.

However you need to add a valid confirmation picture as per the marketplace rules.

https://g35driver.com/forums/private...rules-106.html

Old 07-16-2019, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by cleric670@gmail
Nice looking car, you should be able to fetch the asking price even with a salvage title.

However you need to add a valid confirmation picture as per the marketplace rules.

https://g35driver.com/forums/private...rules-106.html
Will this suffice?

Old 09-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Sold

Old 09-02-2019, 07:00 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Thanks for hanging with us! Enjoy your next platform.