G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   SOCAL Meetings & Events (https://g35driver.com/forums/socal-meetings-events-214/)
-   -   Stillen Customer Appreciation Day May 8th (https://g35driver.com/forums/socal-meetings-events/328143-stillen-customer-appreciation-day-may-8th.html)

riffraff 03-06-2010 05:30 PM

Stillen Customer Appreciation Day May 8th

Mark your calendars: STILLEN’s Open House Customer Appreciation Day is
May 8th, 2010!

2009 brought some high highs and some low lows. Through the tough economic times STILLEN pushed ahead with new products, new race programs and took the STILLEN prepared Nissan R35 GT-R to a first place finish in the Targa Newfoundland Rally. All the while continuing growth saw the expansion of our manufacturing facility and more development out of R&D.
Development of that race program prevented us from being able to hold our annual Open House Customer Appreciation Day, but we are very excited to announce that 2010 will see the return of the highly anticipated event. We would like to invite you to come down and celebrate our 25th year in business!
The STILLEN Open House event is arguably the largest gathering of Nissan/Infiniti owners in the world. Showcasing some of the most highly modified vehicles you can imagine from all over the United States. This day-long event is here at the STILLEN facility, and in 2008 we had to block off more of the street than usual and this year we are hoping to go even further! This show brings thousands of cars and is a great place to see all kinds of modified vehicles from mild to wild!
Come down, bring your Nissan or Infiniti (or just yourself) and join us as we celebrate 25 years of STILLEN and Nissan/Infiniti performance!

Special Features and Attractions:

Thousands of highly modified Nissan/Infiniti cars from around the country
Discounted Dyno Runs
Show Specials on Products
Special Guest Appearances
Shop Tours
Technical Seminars
New Product Launches
Great Raffle Prizes and Giveaways
And much much more!

www.stillen.com

juan350gt 03-07-2010 02:43 AM

cool man ive been wanting to go but last year too many delays man finally time to scope out some more new moded Nissan should be great like 2009..

gary c 03-13-2010 12:25 PM

Another Stillen meet, this is the way to start 2K10 and hopefully the predecessor to Huntington and Long Beach meets. Maybe that IP coupe with the stickon's and tuba exahust will show it's lovely face again....:eek:
Gary

SDGenius 03-13-2010 01:13 PM

gonna miss it this yr, my birthday's on the 7th and imma be visiting some fam that weekend. BoOoOo!!!

juan350gt 03-13-2010 08:12 PM

Aaah man that sucks tell them to give you a present to let you go to stillen and buy you something! lol!!

BunnyG 04-06-2010 10:21 PM

cool what time does it start? i remember i missed last years.

Neu Era 04-06-2010 10:33 PM

i wish i could.

BunnyG 04-07-2010 11:47 AM

i think i missed the one 2 yrs ago? i dont remember them having one last year

G35onit 04-07-2010 01:05 PM

I'm def going to make it, but one big problem is that I will be G-less >_<

Calvin 04-07-2010 01:48 PM

Went a couple years ago and was disappointed by the meet. :dunno:

Efo4sure 04-08-2010 08:49 PM

Wher's the meet at

Calvin 04-08-2010 08:52 PM

at Stillen

3176 Airway Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Efo4sure 04-08-2010 09:30 PM

Thanks i'll check it out

mnrg35 04-08-2010 09:59 PM

thanks its on my calendar for sure

Team STILLEN 04-08-2010 10:41 PM

One month before the big show and we have a few exciting updates!!!

For the past couple of months the team here at STILLEN have been working on putting together quite a few exciting programs for the 25th year celebration!!! This is just a short list of some of the exciting news we have to share:

#1) This will be the first year of a two day event! That’s right! Friday the 7th we will be at Fontana speedway where NISSAN and STILLEN will be giving member’s of the media rides around the infield road course as well as showing off the latest and greatest cars that NISSAN has to offer and the new products STILLEN has been working on. This event will be open to the public to come down and watch and check out the cars. Only rule is, don’t show up if you aren’t going to bring your NISSAN/INFINITI!!! If you roll up in any other car you will be sent packin’!!! The event will be open for the public to watch and hang out starting at noon on the 7th.

#2) The world famous #75 Nissan 300ZX twin turbo car will be racing around Fontana! Steve Millen will be taking the car back out to Fontana Speedway to give it a good blast and put on a show!

#3) We have commitments from a lot of great vendor’s who will be participating in our Vendor Row. Come on down and meet with representatives from some of the leading manufacturer’s and learn as much as you can from these experts! Also, we will be raffling off items that have been generously donated by all of our vendor's!!!

#4) We always try to invite some of the Executive's from NISSAN to come down and check out the event and answer a few question's or introduce a new vehicle. This year we plan on expanding that format to a stage where Steve Millen will be interviewing celebrities and NISSAN executive's, including some of the marketing and testing staff from NISSAN.

Come down early and secure your place in line for the great discounts, free installations, and discounted dyno runs!!!

This is only the beginning of a few of the surprises. Come on down and check it out. The event goes from 9a.m. to 1 p.m. and will be HUGE!!!