G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   South (https://g35driver.com/forums/south-40/)
-   -   final Stuff About Houston G35 Meet. (https://g35driver.com/forums/south/189043-final-stuff-about-houston-g35-meet.html)

_revok 12-04-2007 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by hi35vip
i never been to a meet before, but what do you usually do at a meet?

chill, get to meet new people, and photoshooting our g35s =D

nyckid 12-04-2007 01:46 PM

Anyone know of any scenic places around houston? Maybe something with an interesting background for our cars to do a photoshoot?

FATurbo 12-04-2007 02:52 PM

There is a badass building in midtown that has really nice graffiti all over it. I was thinking of doing a shoot or 2 there, but never got around to it.

If anybody knows of it, it's the XL parts building on McGowen.

nyckid 12-04-2007 04:55 PM

that sounds pretty cool... we should post up like all the nice spots for photo shoots around houston, and maybe we can have a photoshoot meet every now and then...

FATurbo 12-04-2007 05:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Try not to spread the word about the graffiti spot too much. I kinda want to keep it as my personal shooting location :)

Found a pic of my GTI in front of the graffiti.

Graphite 12-04-2007 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by _revok
yeah dude...we should..i'm thinking somewhere less populated if we're going to do it in the day time this time so pedistrians dont get in the way =)

those darn kids:7:

texasg 12-04-2007 10:21 PM

^^ ha ha yea crazy kids. Yea i think we should have a meet on the northside this time.

Leo330 12-04-2007 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by NorthSideRacing
I was thinking about hosting a meet on the north side of town. Since there was one on the south/south west side. I have the perfect location, i just need to talk to the owner. Let me know if that sounds good to you guys

I would make it to a meet on the northside.

Leo

FlSHRFun 12-04-2007 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by Graphite
those darn kids:7:

:bowrofl: Man, those kids were annoying. Especially that short stubby kid.

_revok 12-05-2007 12:00 AM

i wouldnt mind the meet to be in northside and everything..however, the reason why i want it to be around the south side of houston [close to where i hosted it last time] is cause most of the people live around this area.. if anything i know a buncha places in sugarland area that have some badass sceneary if anyone is intrested, esp in the winter time itll look pretty badass :BOUNCE:

nyckid 12-05-2007 04:17 PM

so lets all agree to something and come up with plans for the next meet. What does everyone think about setting up one at a nice scenic location, something out of the ordinary abit so we can get some nice unique photos? I'm not talking about a traditional meet where everyone meets up at some random shopping strip or parking lot, but cruise out to somewhere with a nice background, location. That way we can have our meet and a place for a good photoshoot as well. Then maybe all roll out afterwards to eat, have some drinks, and bull**** for the rest of the night and maybe plan our next, next meet... heh :D

SteveBlake 12-05-2007 04:26 PM

NOT IN SUGARLAND!!! Not hatin on sugarland but im just a toddler and i can't drive all the way out there and stay very late the law has a curfew for 16 year olds.. haha anyway a northside meet would be GREAT! But if anything can we make it central to everyone??

nyckid 12-05-2007 04:28 PM

We are planning a daytime meet for the next one, so curfew shouldn't be a problem.

ice-bat 12-05-2007 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by nyckid
We are planning a daytime meet for the next one, so curfew shouldn't be a problem.

i'm a vampire so day meets are a no no for me. :5091:

:bowrofl:

eckoultd87 12-05-2007 07:07 PM

Im Down For Wutever...