G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   South (https://g35driver.com/forums/south-40/)
-   -   3rd annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede in Kerrville, Texas (https://g35driver.com/forums/south/73888-3rd-annual-raging-bull-texas-stampede-kerrville-texas.html)

youngturk 11-05-2005 10:38 PM

Raging Bull Texas Stampede - Jan. 27-29, 2006

http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/image...m_headerv3.jpg

The Raging Bull Texas Stampede III
January 27-29, 2006
Kerrville, Texas

The Raging Bull Texas Stampede is a weekend-long driving event
designed to bring together Nissan (mostly Z) and Infiniti (mostly G35) enthusiasts
who have a passion for driving their cars the way they were designed to be.

The Raging Bull embodies some of the most challenging and scenic
backcountry roads in the great state of Texas.

You can come for only one day or the whole weekend.
Prizes donated by corporate sponsors will be given away throughout the weekend.

How well can you ride the Raging Bull?

Saddle up with us and find out.

Check out
www.RBTexasStampede.com
for details

LivyathanZero 11-06-2005 01:07 AM

woohoo, stampede 3.0!!!!!!1!!!!!

is it a bad thing if I've already registered? yes or no I did, about 2 minutes after I got the email. so I'm bringing my subie out to test it in the stampede. the 3 months gives me time for more mods

who's #1??

LivyathanZero 11-24-2005 07:00 PM

about time Racer X registered. was starting to think he was joining the Slackers

youngturk 11-24-2005 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by LivyathanZero
out time Racer X registered. was starting to think he was joining the Slackers

I have no idea what you're talking about.
:rolleyes:

youngturk 12-01-2005 09:44 PM

Hey folks, preparations are underway for the next Stampede. Product donations from companies have started to come in and my storage area is already full of goodies to give away.

Please note that the discounted group rates at the Y.O. Ranch Resort expire on December 27, so please make sure to register online and then make your room reservations by that date. After December 27, the rates are much higher.

If you are not a member of one of the sponsoring clubs and would like to save money, I would suggest that you consider becoming a member. Next year’s Z convention is in Dallas/Fort Worth. As a member, you can not only save money in hotel expenses at the Stampede but also save a ton of money at the Z convention (members pay less). Your membership will more than pay for itself. I have added a page to the event web site listing all of the benefits of membership. Here's the link: http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/memberbenefits.html Make sure to check it out.

Spread the word about the Stampede. Hope to see you there for some fun driving and camaraderie.

The Tourmaster
www.RBTexasStampede.com

youngturk 12-20-2005 11:15 AM

Stampede News: Dec. 27 deadline is one week from today

Hey folks, preparations for the next Stampede continue without rest. Plan ahead if you want to join us to enjoy some of the best roads in Texas.

DEADLINE IS ONE WEEK FROM TODAY
This is a short reminder that the discounted group rates at the Y.O. Ranch Resort expire on December 27 (only a week from today), so please make sure to register online at the event web site and then make your room reservations by that date. After December 27, the rates are much higher. This date applies to EVERYONE, not just members of sponsoring clubs.

Keep in mind that you will not be charged for your reservation until you actually check in so there is no risk in making a reservation (you can always cancel later if you decide not to attend). Don’t miss out on the chance to get the lower rates.

That said, please don't make a reservation if you don't think you will attend because this will take away rooms from people who will really use them.

BULL RIDER CHIC LOOKING FOR A NAVIGATOR
One of our Bull Riders is looking for a passenger/navigator to accompany her during the Stampede. The qualifications for this position include being a nice person and ability to read maps (the last one is the most important!) She prefers to drive at a modest pace (i.e. not the “spirited” pace some of us prefer). This is the perfect vehicle for the spouse who doesn’t want to fear for her life and limb while riding with their other half but still participate in every aspect of the event. Please write me if you are interested in riding with her.

Make sure to invite your friends who share the same passion you do for driving in the hill country!

3rd Annual Raging Bull Texas Stampede
January 27-29, 2006
Kerrville, Texas
www.RBTexasStampede.com

Your Humble Tourmaster,
John

youngturk 12-22-2005 10:25 PM

San Antonio and Houston, where are you? We have 9 cars coming in from as far away as Fort Worth, Dallas, and Tyler, but not a single G from Texas's largest city Houston? I am very surprised. How could this be? San Antonio is the closest city to the Stampede HQ yet we have only one G planning on joining us (he's been to every Stampede). I don't think the problem is that the news hasn't gotten out there.

Come on guys and gals. Where's the G35 spirit? There have got to be more G owners from the Houston and San Antonio areas who actually like to drive their awesome driving machines rather than just COMMUTE to work and back home. If you bought the car just for commuting, you bought the wrong car.

This event is only once per year and I guarantee you'll have a great time. If you have any doubts, just ask Bull Riders from previous Stampedes. Come and join us for a weekend of fun driving and unforgettable camaraderie.

Your humble Tourmaster

youngturk 12-27-2005 09:16 PM

Date for discounted group rates extended 2 weeks

I am happy to report that the folks at the Y.O. Ranch were gracious enough to make an exception and extend the time allowed so that more people could take advantage of the discounted group rates.

Normally – and I have seen this done to other car clubs regularly – the discounted rates end one month before the event. Today, December 27th, was the original expiration date for discounted group rates. They have extended it through January 13th (2 weeks before our event). So, please make sure to take advantage of this if you have any intention of joining us for the Stampede.

I hope you will join us for what is planned to be the best driving event in Texas. Go to the event web site and register yourself and then make your reservations at the Y.O. Ranch.

Thanks,

Your humble Tourmaster
John

www.RBTexasStampede.com

youngturk 12-29-2005 10:12 PM

View Confirmed Registrations

To view a list of confirmed registrations, go to:
http://www.rbtexasstampede.com/regis...confirmed.html

cato 01-31-2006 10:31 AM

The suspense is killing me! Let's hear about it and see some pics! :confused:

G35_TX 01-31-2006 12:09 PM

The drive was great! It definitely was a 300+ miles on Saturday. And average speed of about 80-90! MY new tires and rims definitely helped my cars handling a drastic amount which was needed especially in the wet morning we had. Let's just say, my G was doing a bit better than most of the Z's :).

I will work on the pics tonight and post them all up.

cato 01-31-2006 02:42 PM

Sounds great! Can't wait to hear more about it and see the pics...
It was a bit rainy in Houston Saturday. What about the Hill Country?

G35_TX 01-31-2006 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by cato
Sounds great! Can't wait to hear more about it and see the pics...
It was a bit rainy in Houston Saturday. What about the Hill Country?

We got a ton of rain that morning. We were all eating breakfast and it was coming down in a down pour. So it finally stopped and we just talked and delayed us leaving a bit later. But we still finished over 1.5 hours early than scheduled due to how fast we all drove through the hill country. :)

Okay, time for the pics. Be back in a few with posting them.

G35_TX 01-31-2006 07:21 PM

Pictures. Some thumbnails will not show because I removed the pics due to being blurry/etc.

http://www.sah2o.com/russ/rbstamp/

Group pic : http://www.sah2o.com/russ/rbstamp/images/IMG_1944.jpg

cato 01-31-2006 07:40 PM

I wish I could have participated! What with a speeding ticket under my belt and still feeling sheepish for driving at 110 mph on the 2nd Ragin' Bull Texas Stampede, I just felt I should sit this one out. :o Maybe next year? :rolleyes: