G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   SouthEast (https://g35driver.com/forums/southeast-41/)
-   -   Tennessee G's (https://g35driver.com/forums/southeast/229036-tennessee-gs.html)

c4m 08-06-2008 11:05 PM

Johnson City here :thewave:

SixOneFive 08-16-2008 04:09 PM

Nashville G35 here

ND#7G35X 08-16-2008 04:22 PM

JC in the house

:cool: :cool: what's up fellas? I'm originaly from johnson city I'm active duty stationed here in the NY. hate this place nothing like the south. just wanted to say whats up!

DaSlickG 08-17-2008 01:34 PM

I saw a G coupe DG I think in savannah TN the other day.. Just wondering if u on here....

Sup guys....

DaSlickG 08-17-2008 01:35 PM

I saw a G coupe DG I think in savannah TN the other day.. Just wondering if u on here....

Sup guys....

SixOneFive 08-18-2008 01:25 AM

Does anyone have the HKS exhaust for their coupe? I can't decide from the youtube videos if I like it enough.

dayGream 08-18-2008 02:02 PM

Way over here in Memphis...fairly dead here too though.

Obviously I don't look in regional very often since this thread was started in June, but I was hoping to find someone who knew a cool service advisor at Infiniti of Memphis.

SIR NUPE A LOT 08-18-2008 03:03 PM

Smyrna checking in! Oh and to the poster asking about the HKS exhaust, it's nice! I don't have it, but I ran across a G owner (Ip Coupe, Black wheels, dropped on Meagan Coilovers) with an HKS, and damn did it sound mean! I always see him in the Antioch area, I can't remember his name though.

titansfan 08-19-2008 07:40 PM

Brentwood here. Does anyone know a good place to get wheels painted or powdercoated? I have been rolling on these mercury silver volks for about a year know, and I need a new look.

nctrnlsilvia 08-20-2008 02:42 AM

Originally Posted by DaSlickG

Sup guys....

That was probably me I had to go way out there for court. The cops over there can kiss my ***! I was at Pickwick. I live in Memphis though. Its dead over here. My car is black by the way.

dayGream 08-20-2008 01:06 PM

Yup. DEAD. Do you have aftermarket wheels? I've seen a black couple on Sam Cooper, with some big wheels and wondered if you were on here. I have coupe 19's on my sedan. Never seen another sedan w/ them around here...

Originally Posted by nctrnlsilvia
That was probably me I had to go way out there for court. The cops over there can kiss my ***! I was at Pickwick. I live in Memphis though. Its dead over here. My car is black by the way.

nctrnlsilvia 08-21-2008 02:45 PM

If they're chrome yea its me. think im the only one with chrome deep dish wheels on a coupe in Memphis. I haven't seen any others yet. My service advisor at Infinity of Memphis is johnny. Hes pretty cool . They didn't mind all my aftermarket parts on my engine when they replaced my motor. I think I've seen yours Its clean.

dayGream 08-22-2008 08:02 AM

It was definitely a black coupe and they certainly could have been chrome, but you were going fast the opposite way. Other than you, I've seen just maybe 1 or 2 coupes with aftermarkets. There are a few Z's as well. Good deal, that's what I was looking for. Mod friendly service advisor. Thanks! :biggthumpup:

Originally Posted by nctrnlsilvia
If they're chrome yea its me. think im the only one with chrome deep dish wheels on a coupe in Memphis. I haven't seen any others yet. My service advisor at Infinity of Memphis is johnny. Hes pretty cool . They didn't mind all my aftermarket parts on my engine when they replaced my motor. I think I've seen yours Its clean.

imasheephead 08-22-2008 11:03 PM

Knoxville here.

IvoryPearl07G 08-22-2008 11:07 PM

:hello: