G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Southern California (https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california-44/)
-   -   car got shot by bb guns (https://g35driver.com/forums/southern-california/132527-car-got-shot-bb-guns.html)

imalazeeass 01-01-2007 07:53 PM

car got shot by bb guns

so yeah last night new years eve my car got shot by what looks to be bb guns because the dents are really small and perfectly rounded. There are about 5 of them. F*ck the world man. Can someone recommend me to a paintless dent remover in socal? Im looking for one in the san gabriel valley (626) because i dont wanna drive super far for something like this. Has anyone had any experience w/ something like this?

Day177017 01-01-2007 08:52 PM

Hey Mike,

I haven't had BB's shot at my car, but i had a nice ding in my passenger door 2 weeks into getting my car. They do everything, including paintless dent removal.

It's a shop that's up in Monrovia. I forget the name, but i can get it to you. The shop actually does work for Metro Infiniti, so they have great experience with G's.

I'll get the name of the shop to you as soon as i find the business card.

ImIn06GT 01-01-2007 09:26 PM

damn, where u live at

Gee Im Fast 01-01-2007 09:28 PM

atleast you didnt get lugs coming back down from the sky....glendale sounded like a "quite compton night'' last night....last year I found a couple 9mm lugs on my roof.

Blackjack 01-01-2007 09:34 PM

I've seen a car shot by BBs and that's not something a dent remover could get out. It does more of an impression in the metal like it was meant to be there than a ding. Could it have been that some fireworks like bottle rockets where shot at it?

Calvin 01-01-2007 10:28 PM

at least your car didnt get shot at by a real gun...

grant has a hole in his rear bumper AND fender i believe from a real gun :mad: (not from new years though)

my car got silly stringed...all over...

g/l mike

savefatkids 01-02-2007 12:08 AM

i got a tortilla covered in whipped cream thrown at my car!! damn parade people

imalazeeass 01-02-2007 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by Day177017
Hey Mike,

I haven't had BB's shot at my car, but i had a nice ding in my passenger door 2 weeks into getting my car. They do everything, including paintless dent removal.

It's a shop that's up in Monrovia. I forget the name, but i can get it to you. The shop actually does work for Metro Infiniti, so they have great experience with G's.

I'll get the name of the shop to you as soon as i find the business card.

yea tell me where it is.. im not sure if its a BB gun or not? Its definately some kind of gun, maybe an air soft gun. The paint doesnt seem to be damaged. It literally looks like a door dink, but just at places that dont usually get dinked.. haha

ttrank 01-02-2007 12:44 AM

F-ng douche bags. :(

Sorry to hear about that. Hope it's not too much to fix.

MEXTEP 01-02-2007 04:06 AM

My buddy does PDR and will be working on my car hopefully this weekend. so if you'd like, I can ask him about yours also?

He will most likely be doing it at home in Huntington Park.

He services many of the South-Bay dealerships and has many years of experience.

imalazeeass 01-02-2007 04:07 AM

please do, im anxious to see the results

MEXTEP 01-02-2007 04:09 AM

Will do. My car was hit by a Shooping cart and the dent is right on the drivers side fender but since it is right on the crease line it may not come out perfect.

I will try to get you a better deal than to the public(crosses fingers) since we are good frinds and I throw alot of business his way.

Gdup35sedan 01-02-2007 04:15 AM

lol, atleast your car didnt get shot by a damn 22. My car got shot a couple weeks ago, went through the rear bumper, then through the trunk and out the inner fender well.
-GP-

Calvin 01-02-2007 12:26 PM

grant...i'm sorry to tell you this...but theyre out to get you :eek:

Sundeviljay 01-02-2007 05:42 PM

My mom ran into my car...about a 3ft dent in the rear quarter-panel....NICE