Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

G sightings!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 11:19 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
^hot..

Anyways..
Black G with a car full of people going down fullerton on sunday.. You should've seen a DG with a Lip and Rims, G35 2nd Gen Sedan, Then my Lambo Blue G, fallowed by a +1000hp IP monster and a FX =P

lol.. same sunday.. guy with a DG got pulled on Beach and La Mirada =\

Old 03-10-2008, 11:21 PM
dut
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So funny.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:34 PM
Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by speedraver
That's Randy's (caskyline's) ride and I think it's sweet... and so do the judges at HIN San Mateo over the weekend after winning 3 big @ss trophies.

But each his own I guess....
That wasn't it....this car had stickers EVERYWHERE.

Not to mention a HUGE tail on it. Looked like one of those STi tails.

I don't dig the color, but the car itself is real nice.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:36 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Klumzyee
^hot..

Anyways..
Black G with a car full of people going down fullerton on sunday.. You should've seen a DG with a Lip and Rims, G35 2nd Gen Sedan, Then my Lambo Blue G, fallowed by a +1000hp IP monster and a FX =P

lol.. same sunday.. guy with a DG got pulled on Beach and La Mirada =\
1000+ HP IP G35?

Old 03-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by jmendoza7
Maybe you should of told the HIN judges, If it was the Nastiest, then I wonder why he was awarded 2nd place 2 door mild, 1st place infiniti mild and hottest undercarriage. Maybe the judges are blind? or maybe its you. I know your entitled to your opnion, but don't make childish/tasteless comments. Be an adult and have class. Your comments just show me and others your true age and the kind of person you are. My comment wasn't to be disrespectful, but me being honest and defending a real nice guy.
Or maybe I'm not blind. The car was NASTY.

You mean to tell me that you've never looked at someone's ride who went way overboard and thought to yourself, wtf is that ****? Never? Please, I guarantee that you have.

Not attacking caskyline's ride or person. I don't know him from Adam. As I stated in another response, this wasn't the car that I saw. No GIGANTIC spoiler, and it doesn't have a thousand stickers all over it. Unless his ride does indeed now look like what I described. If so, then I stick by what I posted originally. Deal with it.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:47 PM
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by phatbuddha
That wasn't it....this car had stickers EVERYWHERE.

Not to mention a HUGE tail on it. Looked like one of those STi tails.

I don't dig the color, but the car itself is real nice.
I'm gonna call b.s. Randy was on the same freeway, at the same time, going in the same direction, with the same color car, and the same rear bumper you decribed. Man up and admit you were wrong and we can all move on. No biggie.

He had no hood or front bumper at the time.

Old 03-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts
how about we just move on anyway? this is supposed to be a friendly thread for when we see other community members on the road - not about trashing other people's rides or trashing other people's opinions.

play nice fellas

Old 03-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Originally Posted by Ciabatta Burger
its ok newbs always say the dumbest things.....

Ok, I'm a newb because I dont have 1000+ posts? And since I am a newb, I am not entitled to my opinions? Therefore, my thoughts and opinions are dumb because I don't agree with you?

Yes, I am a newb to this forum. I picked my ride up less than a year ago and have moved along in the modding process pretty nicely. Before that, I had an 05 Acura TL and an 05 MDX. Before that, I had a badass custom 2002 Ford Excursion Limited, rollin on 20"s with 38" tires and a 6" lift, 2500w award winning audio/video system. Before, that, I had a 94 300ZX twin turbo. I bought an 07 Suburban LTZ for my wife. Am I trying to floss? Not at all, just making a point that I am not a newb to the modding process and that I love custom rides. I am only a newb to the G35 world...is that your point? What's your history? How you rollin?

Again, as I stated in a previous response, THAT is NOT the ride I saw. Aside from the color, I think that is one sweet looking ride, and I am working towards working to have mine look like something similar to that one day. Just not the color.

At least I don't live in buttfvck Hayward.

Received 33 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by k67p67
I'm gonna call b.s. Randy was on the same freeway, at the same time, going in the same direction, with the same color car, and the same rear bumper you decribed. Man up and admit you were wrong and we can all move on. No biggie.

For the record I didn't agree with his posting just stated whose car it was as I saw it @ AE and being flatbedded..

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by bigc
how about we just move on anyway? this is supposed to be a friendly thread for when we see other community members on the road - not about trashing other people's rides or trashing other people's opinions.
^ The voice of reason

< Playing nicely

Last edited by k67p67; 03-11-2008 at 12:03 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by k67p67

I think I would have noticed no bumper and no hood.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:11 AM

play nice fellas

bigc, you're right. I took this thread completely out of context and for that I apologize

That ride was still NASTY though

Randy, your ride is pretty fvckin dope. Not keen on the color though.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:15 AM
dut
Back on topic: saw a black on black G35 near the pad - spectrum near black angus/butcher shop in Kearny.

Old 03-11-2008, 12:23 AM

play nice fellas
I'm not here to trash peoples opinions. I'm here to defend a friend from a person who's said

NB on 405, just north of the 710 @ 10:00PM tonight.

Pumpkin orange, wide body kit, Kenstyle rear, grills and ducts EVERYWHERE.

If you're on here, that is the f*ckin NASTIEST most hideous f*cked up *ss vehicle I've ever seen. WHY would you do that to your ride?

Anyone who tells you that's a sweet ride is just clowning you.
And now he backs out of his story saying it wasn't the same car. The description he gives above sounds like Caskyline's car, Hmmmm Orange, Wide body and Kenstyle rear. Come on now, How many cars do you see with that description and not once on the description above did he say STI wing and a bunch of stickers. I'm not here to slander anyone, but if your going to comment like that above, then expect to get response back. So please, explain if the description of the car you said above is correct, or did it now have an STI wing and a bunch of stickers?

If you're on here, that is the f*ckin NASTIEST most hideous f*cked up *ss vehicle I've ever seen. WHY would you do that to your ride?
Oh Yeah He's on here!

Last edited by jmendoza7; 03-11-2008 at 12:28 AM.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:28 AM
Wings Nation

Received 626 Likes on 456 Posts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: G sightings!