Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

01/18/2005 Huge Meet @ Chino Hills!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 12:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Hey Clint,

I've still got your weights. The ones that Mike had and I was soppesed to give you a couple of meets ago. I'll bring them tonight. Maybe it could weigh down some of this posturing for the night. See you all tonight, and let's have a good time. I look forward to seeing some nice new vehichles.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Randy:
I wish I could. I just don't like the atomsphere in this forum. The truth is, I haven't been going to the meetings because of this inmaturity. Sorry
I wish I could! I wish the best for you! Maybe in Texas they will be more mature.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Haha... Drama, ya gotta love it.

So anyone from O.C. goin to this sausage fest tonight?
Mark? Patrick?

Old 01-18-2005, 01:47 PM
Dizz, patrick is going but he's gonna meet up with me and gene and mali in diamond bar. i'm gonna head over to speedzone to meet up with patrick and then take him to starbucks on the corner of grand ave/diamond bar blvd to meet up with mali and gene and take them all there. i think jason or someone is meeting there to caravan down to the meet too. everyone is welcome.

g35chic, its just for fun. i'm sure they were just joking around. in any case, randy, dizz, josh, me, and the other adults will be there lol. we can talk about mature stuff like stocks and investment bonds and financial portfolios etc. lol j/k

i think everyone should still go tonight. lets not let a little drama ruin it for the rest of us.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:50 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by g35chic
Randy:
I wish I could. I just don't like the atomsphere in this forum. The truth is, I haven't been going to the meetings because of this inmaturity. Sorry
I wish I could! I wish the best for you! Maybe in Texas they will be more mature.
Interesting, so you're letting a few newbs (who probably are 16 yr olds with NO car just trolling it up) who have under 10 posts ruin this for you? Okay, I guess. Sorry this is your decision.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:51 PM
Dan...
Don't you ever call me an adult again... EVER!!!

Old 01-18-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by Dizz
Dan...
Don't you ever call me an adult again... EVER!!!
lol, my apologies "sir dizz"....i forgot that you're a toys r us kid lol j/k.

Old 01-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Sorry Randy...I have gone to previous meetings, and there are always inmature people. What time are you guys getting there tonight?

Old 01-18-2005, 02:03 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by g35chic
Sorry Randy...I have gone to previous meetings, and there are always inmature people. What time are you guys getting there tonight?
I think that is pretty much a fact of life. There will always be an idiot or three in a crowd. I hope you change your mind. I'll be there at 6pm to start the line up.

Old 01-18-2005, 02:07 PM
I will see...just depends on when I leave here at work (downtown LA).
I know there will always be 1 to 3 people that are inmature. However, we drive 35-37k cars, I thought mature people own G35's . Oh well!

Old 01-18-2005, 02:37 PM
Hey Randy, I got your VM... I'm still considering going to the meet tonight. But, if it'll most likely be your last meet here in CA, then that might push me over the edge and "seal the deal" for me to not show up..... JUST KIDDING!!
I will try my best to make it... I have my kids this week, so it may be tough, but I can pull some strings...

Dizz, are you thinking of going? Or did you want to carpool up there? I'll have my kids in the backseats, but my passenger seat should be available, unless I run into some hottie on the way.... j/k

Let me know via PM or call my cell if you want to go.... I'd probably be able to pick you up from work or your house, whatever's closer to the fwy.

Hey, anyone know the best (dare I say FASTEST) route to get to the meet from the Irvine Spectrum (5/405 fwy intersection)? I've taken 5N, 55N, Exit Tustin, to Carbon Canyon all the way... or I've also taken the 91E to the 71N (but that was a BITCH).... any suggestions?? Help, please!!!

Thanks

Mark

Old 01-18-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally Posted by Randys_G
Interesting, so you're letting a few newbs (who probably are 16 yr olds with NO car just trolling it up) who have under 10 posts ruin this for you? Okay, I guess. Sorry this is your decision.
Hmm, only reason I have 10 posts is because I don't usually post unless I have something important to say or something that will benefit someone. I do have a G, it's a 2005 Coupe. And I don't recall saying anything that was immature in anyway to offend anyone on these forums. Many people who know me don't even believe me when I say I'm 16 because I act much older then 80% of the teenage population. My Uncle also owns a G, we both just bought ours and wanted to go to a meet. If my age and me showing up to a meet just to get to know some of you guys would ruin it for you, I will gladly stay home and let just my uncle go, instead of ruining it for both of you guys. We have both never been to a meet before. I'm sorry if there has been others around my age that have ruined it for you, but I can assure you, I am nothing like them.

Last edited by Dj Cyntex; 01-18-2005 at 02:45 PM.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Dj Cyntex
Hmm, only reason I have 10 posts is because I don't usually post unless I have something important to say or something that will benefit someone. I do have a G, it's a 2005 Coupe. And I don't recall saying anything that was immature in anyway to offend anyone on these forums. Many people who know me don't even believe me when I say I'm 16 because I act much older then 80% of the teenage population. My Uncle also owns a G, we both just bought ours and wanted to go to a meet. If my age and me showing up to a meet just to get to know some of you guys would ruin it for you, I will gladly stay home and let just my uncle go, instead of ruining it for both of you guys. We have both never been to a meet before. I'm sorry if there has been others around my age that have ruined it for you, but I can assure you, I am nothing like them.
lol jeff. i don't think randy was talking about you. he was probbaly referring to the c5 vs r34 warriors doing battle at the meet. you're welcome to come jeff and so is your uncle as long as you guys don't do anything to ruin everyone's fun.

come on guys, this is getting out of hand. its been awhile since i've been to the chino gtg and i haven't really seen anyone lately except dizz, pw, and guniit. i hope everyone will look past all the nonsense and just show up so we can all get to know each other. i really want to see some new faces and old faces there too.

see all of you guys tonight.

Old 01-18-2005, 02:55 PM
This is what I am talking about. Things get soooooo out of hand...over nothing!!! This will just continue on and on and on...

Just to let you all know..and I am sure you all know this already, your age is just a number...you either act like it or you don't. It all depends on what you have been through life and how you were raised. And, if anybody disagrees with this, than I don't know what else to say.

Have fun!

Old 01-18-2005, 03:05 PM
Dan, you've seen me too... what am I, chopped liver?? heheh

Steph, I'm sorry that you feel that way... it was always fun and good times when you hung out with us (Clint, Josh, Gurgen, Jeff, etc....)

I hope that we all will show up tonight - I'm still not sure if I want to deal with the traffic though!!!

Take care,

Mark

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 01/18/2005 Huge Meet @ Chino Hills!