Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

01/18/2005 Huge Meet @ Chino Hills!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 03:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea Mark! I had a great time last year with all of you! What happened? I'm just not feeling it anymore...I hope that changes
Keep me posted

Old 01-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally Posted by G354GOD
Dan, you've seen me too... what am I, chopped liver?? heheh
lol how could i have forgotten monster mark and his gorgeous G. not chopped liver, more like filet mignon .

i don't think i've had the pleasure of meeting steph yet...and at this rate it looks like i never will

mark i have to fight through traffic to get there too. but atleast you get to go in the carpool lane with your kids (and your adopted child donny lol)

Old 01-18-2005, 03:18 PM
Damn, I wish my pop had a twin turbo Gcoupe. Minus the eyelids of course.
Does this mean I have to take your last name now?

Old 01-18-2005, 03:22 PM
DOHCtor_Dan: I presume your name is Dan? I wish I could go, but at this rate, I don't think so.

I'm not trying to say that I am better than all of you...because, I am not. We are all the same here...however, some of us want and need some bad attention and their using G35driver.com for it.

In the spirit of Martin Luther King Jr., I have a dream that we will all one day come together and just have good - clean fun

Old 01-18-2005, 03:30 PM
deng steph,that's soo touching anyway,i hope sometimes between now and 6:00pm you change your mind and make this meet.i really miss you.i'm sure others feel the same way.it's been awhile.

Old 01-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by g35chic
DOHCtor_Dan: I presume your name is Dan?
yup, my name's dan. but everyone usually just calls me "man"...."hey 'man' how've you been?" or "hey whats going on 'man'?"

Old 01-18-2005, 03:46 PM
DOHCtor_Dan: Cute
Thanks for the laugh!

Old 01-18-2005, 03:48 PM
TINMAN: Just like buying a gun...There will be a cooling-off period for me j/k
I will go to the next Chino Hills GTG

Old 01-18-2005, 04:18 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by Dj Cyntex
Hmm, only reason I have 10 posts is because I don't usually post unless I have something important to say or something that will benefit someone. I do have a G, it's a 2005 Coupe. And I don't recall saying anything that was immature in anyway to offend anyone on these forums. Many people who know me don't even believe me when I say I'm 16 because I act much older then 80% of the teenage population. My Uncle also owns a G, we both just bought ours and wanted to go to a meet. If my age and me showing up to a meet just to get to know some of you guys would ruin it for you, I will gladly stay home and let just my uncle go, instead of ruining it for both of you guys. We have both never been to a meet before. I'm sorry if there has been others around my age that have ruined it for you, but I can assure you, I am nothing like them.
I was referring to SKYLINER34 and the C5 guy, not you dude.

Last edited by GlenRoseFireFighter; 01-18-2005 at 04:22 PM.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by TINMAN
oh great,now all the chicks scare away.see what you guys done.this nonsense **** really ticking me off.

How sad is this!? You must have a really lonly life, if this is the only way you meet girls......how sad........

Old 01-18-2005, 04:36 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by SkyLineR34
How sad is this!? You must have a really lonly life, if this is the only way you meet girls......how sad........
Dude, not a great way to intro your self when attending a meet the same day.

Old 01-18-2005, 04:45 PM
I am sorry that what me and Nickel caused. Please feel free to so up to this meeting and have a good time. I just asked if R34's were allowed. Anyway, I will not be showing to tonight, because i feel like i but a damper to this meeting. I guess if you want to check out my skyline, maybe you'll see me driving around the City of Industry.
or at RBmotoring. This is where you can see me and my crew.
www.rbmotoring.com

Nickel....We can meet up anytime. Just PM me and we'll set it all up.

Old 01-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Banned
This is a quick observation of watching this travesty of a thread grow to 6 pages...

Skyline and C5 guy just have way too much internet testosterone. Bottom line is that both of your cars couldn't even keep up with a stock liter bike, so to the both of you guys... SHUT IT. It's so tiring to hear these neanderthals claiming to have the biggest k0ck. Seriously... SHUT IT.

Quoting Ms. Chic: "however, some of us want and need some bad attention and their using G35driver.com for it."

It seems to me that all eyes are on you and it seems you enjoy all the gents pleading you to go to this meet. I say you give the boys a bone or in this case, a boner.

If this upsets anyone in anyway that's only because the truth hurts.
Whatever and keep on flaming away...
Sticks and stones right?

Old 01-18-2005, 05:06 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by []D[][]V[][]D
This is a quick observation of watching this travesty of a thread grow to 6 pages...

Skyline and C5 guy just have way too much internet testosterone. Bottom line is that both of your cars couldn't even keep up with a stock liter bike, so to the both of you guys... SHUT IT. It's so tiring to hear these neanderthals claiming to have the biggest k0ck. Seriously... SHUT IT.

Quoting Ms. Chic: "however, some of us want and need some bad attention and their using G35driver.com for it."

It seems to me that all eyes are on you and it seems you enjoy all the gents pleading you to go to this meet. I say you give the boys a bone or in this case, a boner.

If this upsets anyone in anyway that's only because the truth hurts.
Whatever and keep on flaming away...
Sticks and stones right?
[]D [] []V[] []D , are you some sort of troll? Rolling in, giving your soap box speech and bowing out. Let's just have a great time and screww anyone who wants to stop that from happening.

Old 01-18-2005, 05:07 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G
Originally Posted by SkyLineR34
I am sorry that what me and Nickel caused. Please feel free to so up to this meeting and have a good time. I just asked if R34's were allowed. Anyway, I will not be showing to tonight, because i feel like i but a damper to this meeting. I guess if you want to check out my skyline, maybe you'll see me driving around the City of Industry.
or at RBmotoring. This is where you can see me and my crew.
www.rbmotoring.com

Nickel....We can meet up anytime. Just PM me and we'll set it all up.
dude you gotta come...I promised ppl SKYLINES! And not just domestic ones either! I wanna see the C5 too! I want it all!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 01/18/2005 Huge Meet @ Chino Hills!