Southern California San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, etc.

01/18/2005 Huge Meet @ Chino Hills!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 06:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
free dinner? free boba? can i get some free gas and free money also? hahaha.

papa mark, can u buy me dinner too? i've been good and have finished all my homework lol j/k.

ugh, EVERYONE JUST GO PLEASE!!!! all races, shapes, sizes, creeds, genders, whatever are all welcome; as long as you're there just to have fun.

btw, mark...i just heard on the traffic report that a section of carbon canyon rd was closed due to construction or clean up or something....i'm probably going to go route "A."

dizz exit off grand/pipeline.

Old 01-18-2005, 06:33 PM
the Grand Ave. exit... then you make a left - it's on the left side

Old 01-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Dizz
What's the exit off the 71s?
lol donald, you've been to more chino gtg's than me. i was gonna call you for directions, but i may need to reconsider j/k

Old 01-18-2005, 07:34 PM
I'll see you all tonight!

Old 01-18-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey G35ers,

Thanks for the invite! I was a little shocked that the first reply to my post was so 'hostile', but you guys all seem pretty nice after all... Lucky I wasn't judging all of you by what Skyline was saying.

In fact, he and I emailed and eventually spoke on the phone today... Saying that he's eccentric would be an understatement... I don't know if any of you know him, but he's a pretty "interesting" guy... Anyway, he's agreed to put his money where his mouth is, so we set up three runs for later tonight... I would've liked to come and kick it with the G35 crowd, but business is business...

If any of you are interested, (assuming none of you are law enforcement), we're staging up on Salt Lake (if you're a racer, you'll know where I mean) at 12am... My C5 against his, my buddy's SVT Cobra against some type of Subaru 4-wheel drive, and he insisted we bring at least one car capable of a sub ten-second pass to run against his friend's Hayabusa... So, we're busting out the trailer and bringing down our secret weapon... Shhhhhh!

If any of you happen to show up at "the spot", for safety reasons please, please stay on the NORTH side of the street (entering from the east), or you can probably watch from "Don J", the street that runs parallel. Side bets are welcome, but don't bet if you can't pay... Some of my guys are pretty serious about that...

Can't wait for him to admire my taillights!

Charlie "c5" Nickel

Old 01-18-2005, 08:30 PM
Charlie,
thanks for inviting but no thanks.i for one and most of us here are not into street racing.but that's your thing.please becareful out there.not just for yourself but for others as well.speed does kills.
and btw,it would be nice if you start something like this in a new thread.not just jump into any thread.it kinda mess things up.thanks for your understanding.
see you around.
steve.

Old 01-19-2005, 01:58 AM
It was a good meet, too bad the cops got their panties all in a bunch. I took some pics but not that many, I wanted to take some at the first location it would have been a lot better.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/greddy...OfKZCB0aWyFsAp

Old 01-19-2005, 02:08 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
cops werent all that bad. it was the management that wanted us off the most

nice meeting everyone! meets getting bigger every time.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:18 AM
lol we got owned by the cops.. we got a new place to meet at guys? O_O

Old 01-19-2005, 02:33 AM
what happnd?

Old 01-19-2005, 02:35 AM
I showed up a little late(flippin' traffic!!! I hate you Josh!) Supposedly there was some @$$head in an Audi burning rubber and hitting people up to try to race.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:37 AM
how ghey. Did anyone happen to take pictures?

Originally Posted by Dizz
I showed up a little late(flippin' traffic!!! I hate you Josh!) Supposedly there was some @$$head in an Audi burning rubber and hitting people up to try to race.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:38 AM
the cops were ok. they were just giving us a hard time cuz of that dumbass audi that was rolling back and forth trying to show off to us. i didn't really get a good look at it, but it looked like an 84 audi or something. just some random idiot that thought he was being cool or something. other than that it was perfectly fine. the cops at chilis were fine with all of us being there.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:42 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Man that was a good meet a lot of cars. The subies and evos was in full force. Supras and S2k was present as well. And of course the G's and Z's represent as usual. A lot of new faces this meet is getting bigger and bigger. That was to bad we got kicked out at our original spot because of some stupid idiot who was trying to get attention for himself. Takes one to F$&^% it up for everybody. Anyways, good meeting and seeing everyone again..........Randy setup that BBQ before you leave for TX. We will be there in full support.

Old 01-19-2005, 02:53 AM
ya'll missed out on the trip back home.... Mark & Donny was getting crazy on the freeway... but it was awesome! Did you see that little miata try to keep up? LOL. He almost hit me when I got onto the 405S...turns out I blocked him from going to the 55S. LOL.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 01/18/2005 Huge Meet @ Chino Hills!