FS[SoEast]: Never Installed Kinetix Front A-Arms & Rear Camber/Traction Arms

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Never Installed Kinetix Front A-Arms & Rear Camber/Traction Arms

SOLD!!!

Selling never installed set of Front A-Arms and Rear Camber/Traction Arms. I have sold my G35 now so will not be able to use them. $350 for the whole set.

Last edited by gmo0001; 01-12-2019 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Sold
Old 01-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Great deal here!

Old 01-07-2019, 10:14 PM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
I’ve never bothered checking how well Kinetic suspension pieces perform/hold up. No specific reason. I see they use polyurethane bushings, correct. I’ve got spl suspension pieces which use pillowball. Personally, I kinda like the poly or hard rubber style bushings, but spl had a very good reputation for its suspension pieces, so I went that route. These look very nice...bump for the seller.

- DM

Old 01-08-2019, 01:50 PM
Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
'06 Pearl White Coupe Manual
I am looking at control arms, and due to what Ive read / heard I was thinking SPC as well.

If I knew how these would hold up, its a great deal.

Old 01-10-2019, 07:54 AM
gmo0001 - Sent you a PM

Old 01-10-2019, 12:09 PM
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts
G35 coupe 6mt
I have mine for 2 years now and have seen one track day with no issues. I think the FUCA above were the first generation cuz mine's pillow ball are covered with black rubber dust booth. I thought about SPL arms too when I was in the market but it was out of my budget lol. GLWS!

Old 01-10-2019, 01:45 PM
Super Moderator

One year for me and haven't needed regreasing since I put them on. I'll re-grease again soon.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:53 PM
Thanks for the insight queen and engineer. I wont be doing any track sessions, just want to fix camber when I lower the car.

Old 01-10-2019, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by deeliciousqueen
I have mine for 2 years now and have seen one track day with no issues. I think the FUCA above were the first generation cuz mine's pillow ball are covered with black rubber dust booth. I thought about SPL arms too when I was in the market but it was out of my budget lol. GLWS!
SPL’s are pricey. Good quality. They are pretty stiff on the suspension. Luckily, I don’t drive my G every day or in rain or winter weather. Or I’m pretty sure I’d need greasing often. My G might turn into my DD, so I might have to change things up a little. Something like these nice kinetix seem ideal.

Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
One year for me and haven't needed regreasing since I put them on. I'll re-grease again soon.
so are the bushings poly and the ball joint for the front uca’s a pillow ball type? Sorry haven’t researched these much...

thanks,

- DM

Old 01-11-2019, 07:40 AM
Well, we're going to see how they hold up, cuz I just sent payment to gmo0001 this morning

Old 01-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Sweet

Good luck man!

- DM

Old 01-11-2019, 08:47 AM
now I just need to source (and pay for) struts and sways.... Man it sucks how bad the exchange rate is right now between US / Canada. Id prefer to order in USA but with exchange / duty / shipping, I may have no choice but to buy in Canada.

Luckily my folks winter in Myrtle Beach, so I sent these parts to them to bring home for me but they wont have room for the struts

Old 01-11-2019, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dmemenza
SPL’s are pricey. Good quality. They are pretty stiff on the suspension. Luckily, I don’t drive my G every day or in rain or winter weather. Or I’m pretty sure I’d need greasing often. My G might turn into my DD, so I might have to change things up a little. Something like these nice kinetix seem ideal.so are the bushings poly and the ball joint for the front uca’s a pillow ball type? Sorry haven’t researched these much...

thanks,

- DM
Check their website. These are version 1 which is still good.

Originally Posted by Chilli
Well, we're going to see how they hold up, cuz I just sent payment to gmo0001 this morning
Nice they've been fine. If you want to be future proof order the updated upper ball joints or find a way to seal out dust From it. The pivot joints are easy to grease.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:25 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Chilli
now I just need to source (and pay for) struts and sways.... Man it sucks how bad the exchange rate is right now between US / Canada. Id prefer to order in USA but with exchange / duty / shipping, I may have no choice but to buy in Canada.

Luckily my folks winter in Myrtle Beach, so I sent these parts to them to bring home for me but they wont have room for the struts
You don't really don't need sways. Just a rear bar if you really need to have more oversteer.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:45 PM
ok I was going to ask.... reason is is find there's quite a bit of body roll for a RWD "sporty" car... on my old accord coupe, I had lowered on HR and tokicos, but the biggest improvement was when I did rear swaybar (16mm to 20mm) and front strut brace. It was on rails after that...

Trying to get my G to handle the same.... already have the H&Rs delivered and now these control arms for camber... Looking to buy struts shortly (likely Koni Yellow but open to suggestions)

What do you suggest to tighten it up if not using sway(s)?

Last edited by Chilli; 01-11-2019 at 12:46 PM. Reason: typo

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS[SoEast]: Never Installed Kinetix Front A-Arms & Rear Camber/Traction Arms