Mini-Meet June 28th!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 08:25 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great meet guys! It proves we don't need a HUGE meet to have fun! I think sometimes small meets are better as we put a face to the name and get to know each other rather than a huge meet where we say "sup" and forget who we talked to a sec later. Lol

I'm definitely down for the next meet. Don missed out. I was hoping to see my twin with the gloss black SSR's...LOL!

Till next time fella's....

Ryan aka (Infinite1)
JDM Autosports

Old 06-29-2009, 09:28 AM
Glad the meet was a success. I am down for one in July, after I get my car back.

Old 06-29-2009, 04:10 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JDMAutosports
Great meet guys! It proves we don't need a HUGE meet to have fun! I think sometimes small meets are better as we put a face to the name and get to know each other rather than a huge meet where we say "sup" and forget who we talked to a sec later. Lol

I'm definitely down for the next meet. Don missed out. I was hoping to see my twin with the gloss black SSR's...LOL!

Till next time fella's....

Ryan aka (Infinite1)
JDM Autosports
Ah, man can't believe I missed the meet. Some things came up that I couldn't avoid. Ryan, sold the SSR's awhile back and threw on some iForged, but sold those too. Definitely hope to meet some people at the future meets!

Don

Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Don@TireOption
Ah, man can't believe I missed the meet. Some things came up that I couldn't avoid. Ryan, sold the SSR's awhile back and threw on some iForged, but sold those too. Definitely hope to meet some people at the future meets!

Don
Aww man...I was hoping to have a twin at the meets. It's all good though. What are you rolling on now?