Crave Sushi!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 05:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sounds good to me! Would yall want to go out there this wednesday? Its my off night from work. I'll bring my brother lol

Old 06-29-2009, 07:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
love the place and atmosphere. been there quite a few times but i can never make it up the driveway in my G *3 wheelin* but still doesn't stop me from going there hows your bro linh doin?

Old 06-29-2009, 08:12 PM
wow you have problems making it up the driveway? hrmm, how low are you?

Drew I would go but I usually don't go out during the weekdays. Weekends are usually not a problem for me tho. So if any of you guys wanna meet up and go do something, hit me up.

Old 06-29-2009, 10:21 PM
Cuong's purdy low.

Btw, Cuong, this is Alex. Minh, Ken, and Roger's friend.

I'm down for a Crave Sushi meet. Let me know when as long as it's not from July 31-Aug 9.

Old 06-29-2009, 10:30 PM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Q50 Red Sport 400 RWD
do you have any thing cooked on the menu?

Not big on sushi, but I could stop by and check it out.

do u have anti-ding parking available--or is it park it where u can and hope for the best?

Old 06-29-2009, 10:47 PM
yeah if anyone can post pictures of the area and parking lot so we can have an idea, that would be cool.

Old 06-29-2009, 11:01 PM
sup guys..

yea ken, long time man.. this business is kicking my *** lol thats why we havent talked for a bit hah

yea theirs 2 entrances/driveways.. the one off travis street is not bad.. the one off anita street can be a b!tch though.. my car can make it on the anita one with the s.techs. any lower might have problems...

and no we have no relations to the crave in austin, or any crave for the matter... its our first restaurant

and i wouldnt mind at all having a meet in our lot.. sundays around 5pm to me sounds the best because the lot across from us where club epic and cali sandwich is virtually empty.. plus we run happy hour all night sunday.. cheap sushi and cheap drinks

and as far as discounts.. i can give out our Crave Blue Discount cards to g35driver members... gets you 15% off the entire menu at anytime excluding happy hour.. sound cool? and i'll hook up whatever i can.. as long as its doesnt hurt my business.. i dont mind lol

Old 06-29-2009, 11:05 PM
oh and we do have cooked sushi, appetizers and entrees as well! lol.. and if your not down for that.. we got $2 domestics and $3 imports.. and $4 u call its during happy hour too.. that should at least satisfy your thirst haha

Old 06-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by Nismoboy
sup guys..

i wouldnt mind at all having a meet in our lot.. sundays around 5pm to me sounds the best because the lot across from us where club epic and cali sandwich is virtually empty.. plus we run happy hour all night sunday.. cheap sushi and cheap drinks

and as far as discounts.. i can give out our Crave Blue Discount cards to g35driver members... gets you 15% off the entire menu at anytime excluding happy hour.. sound cool? and i'll hook up whatever i can.. as long as its doesnt hurt my business.. i dont mind lol
Awesome! Let me be the first to say Thank you for hooking up the G community! Having a business myself I do understand how busy you can be and how you don't want anything to hurt business!

Old 06-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by JDMAutosports
Awesome! Let me be the first to say Thank you for hooking up the G community! Having a business myself I do understand how busy you can be and how you don't want anything to hurt business!
hey you're welcome.. and its not just about hooking up only the G guys.. its about hookin people up that can come to support me or even if they dont for the matter.. whether they drive a g or z or nothing at all.. in this bad economy, you gotta start leaning on everyone to help pick this crazy economy back up.. and even if i lose a lil here and there.. its all good.. you gotta make sacrifices during these times to get somewhere lol

Old 06-30-2009, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Nismoboy
Is there a secret word we'd have to tell you to get the discount?

Old 06-30-2009, 12:41 AM
John cool! Hopefully we can get something set up and have several of our meets being hosted at Crave sushi! Haven't seen you in such a long time.

The G community looks forward into helping your business out and as not to mention what all our sexy cars parked at your restaurant can do for your business. Draw some attention, lol...

So I guess Friday's and Saturdays are bad for meets?

Old 06-30-2009, 01:31 AM
Originally Posted by JDMAutosports
It's in downtown/midtown i'm sure we can find you a nice girl around that's going clubbing that night to be your companion. LOL!
If not I'll find you one on CL, lol.

Old 06-30-2009, 01:36 AM
Please tell you guys aren't going there this Sunday cause I have to Work. Next time I'm down for some Sushi and Sake.

Old 06-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by hipi2002
If not I'll find you one on CL, lol.
Whats the CL?

I see beer and sushi in my near future

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Crave Sushi!