New Avid.1s wrapped in BFG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Avid.1s wrapped in BFG

Sorry for the dirty pics. It rained today and most likely tomorrow.
Finally got an alignment and my new wheels/tires on. It took longer than expected because I tried to cheap out on rear camber arms. I ordered Godspeed arms first. When I went to install them I noticed they weren't going to work. At their max adjustment they where the same length as the oem arm. I guess they are only designed to ad negative camber despite being advertised to correct negative camber on lowered vehicles. Lesson learned
I order and installed Voodoo13 rear arms with the SPC toe bolts that I bought with the first set of arms. I then took my car to the alignment shop. The print-out is below. I'm going to need front camber arms as well. Probably ordering kinetix arms on payday but I couldn't wait any longer to throw on my new wheels and rubber! Should be ok for a week or two, right?
What do you guys think? Square set-up: Avid.1 AV-06 18×9.5 +38 (TE37 replicas) with 245/45 BFG G-Force Sports all around. Lowered on S-Techs. I really lucked out on the tires! I ordered a set of used Hankooks with 65% tread. After I had them mounted and on the car I learned they had been recalled by Hankook. To make a long story not quite so long, my local Discount Tire replaced them with the brand new BFGs for free! Paid ~$230 for the Hankooks. The BFGs retail price was ~$630 +labor! Saved me $400 lol.

Old 09-08-2017, 02:38 PM
Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Any issues with these rims so far?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.