Technosquare ECU Re-Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2008, 08:28 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Technosquare ECU Re-Flash

I've been hearing about TS 4 a while i want to know if its really important to do this if you have mods on your car. Lets say i get a CAI do i have to get it TS'd? Because i live in florida and i dont want to have to remove my ecu every time i do a mod and send it to cali to get it tuned than i cant drive my car for a week or so and that would suck. Also is it true that its only required on 07's and not 08's ECU sorry if this has been answered b4 im a noob thanks 4 your replys in advance.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:03 PM
technically nothing is required. and that pretty much answers your question.

but if you want to get into technosquare it is basically the ICING on the cake.

you get ur test pipes or high flow cats you get your headers and so and so and so.....

now you get your ECU reflashed according to what you have on it.

i didn't send my ECU out until i had done all my "MODS" and now i'm enjoying the benefits of it. i was down for three weeks. but those three weeks well worth it. On an ECU that they have worked on before you'll only be down for 2 days maximum (aka every g35 ECU including AWD thanks to me ) so required no.
a must have. ABSOLUTELY.

Old 11-30-2008, 09:43 PM
Thanks cdmorenot your answer really released some stress after i do all my mods im def sending it to TS i hear so much positive feed back about it thanks

Old 11-30-2008, 11:28 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 458 Likes on 237 Posts
I would only do the reflash after you are done modding the engine. If you dont, you will need to have it reflashed everytime to reep the advantages of each mod. On a second note, I would not get the TS reflash....I went with the Uprev Osiris because it has many advantages, search it.

Old 12-01-2008, 04:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
You do not need to do a reflash after each mod....i get mine done at TS and i just a dyno tune cuz the mapping is already uploaded into the ecu. he just has to tune it on the dyno.
Thats what he did with my IMPUL headers

Old 12-01-2008, 10:29 AM
So which is better TS or Uprev Osiris

Old 12-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Received 80 Likes on 65 Posts
Honda Accord
Originally Posted by SxExCx
I would only do the reflash after you are done modding the engine. If you dont, you will need to have it reflashed everytime to reep the advantages of each mod. On a second note, I would not get the TS reflash....I went with the Uprev Osiris because it has many advantages, search it.
Not available yet.

I've already pay for my tuning time through Shawn Church for the Osiris, but I'm probably going to have to wait until next month for them to launch it.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:46 PM
TS or Osiris...? i think it's a matter of own personal opinion.... i like TS. i've always had good experiences with them. they were great with my altima and my maxima and now my G. so why fix something that isn't broken. maybe the osiris is much better and maybe the ability to make/trade/buy maps is awesome but i do not have time to play with stuff. TS worked and is still working great for me.

Old 12-01-2008, 09:49 PM
Hey,Q? to all,
After reflash ECU from TS.If we have some issue that need battery to be disconnected.Is there any effect ECU? since ECU has reset.Someone pls.advice.ty!

Old 12-02-2008, 01:06 AM
i put a supercharger on my 04 and had sean church tune it. after 3 hours and $350.00. he couldn't get the fuel/air rich enough to drive above 5,000rpm. i went to Mark at Split Second (he designed the black box for Vortec), and he corrected the air/fuel for 150.00 and it ran great. prior to the supercharger, i had techno sq. tune it and it ran strong.
now i have an 08 sedan with exhaust, and had technosq. tune it - again a good job.

Old 12-02-2008, 03:08 AM
Originally Posted by earth0
Hey,Q? to all,
After reflash ECU from TS.If we have some issue that need battery to be disconnected.Is there any effect ECU? since ECU has reset.Someone pls.advice.ty!
I don't believe so. I have to ask Tadashi about that. I never thought about that. But i dont think so cuz the mapping is already in the ecu and the reset doesnt reset the whole ecu because the car still needs to read something in order for it work properly

Old 12-02-2008, 12:15 PM
Does anyone know what their Dyno #'s were STOCK with just the reflash and no tuning? I would like to know how close to 300WHP can TS get the car without putting it on their dyno to tune since I'm here in Florida as well. Thanks!

Allan

Old 12-04-2008, 01:36 PM
To all Florida G Drivers we do have a place where they tune(flash) ECU without mailing it all the way to Cali. Its located in Tampa i hear they are pretty good they have done a lot of tuning to 350z and g35's so they know what they're doing here's the link http://www.sandrperformance.com/chiptuning.asp

Old 12-04-2008, 04:49 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
To bad there is no one in MA to do this and Cobb is taking forever..

Old 12-04-2008, 06:03 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by B L U E S L A T E
Not available yet.

I've already pay for my tuning time through Shawn Church for the Osiris, but I'm probably going to have to wait until next month for them to launch it.
Are they seriously launching in a month? I'll be working in Austin on and off for the next 6 to 8 weeks maybe 10, so I was planning on using them if they'd ever come out with something. I was bugging them for a while but got sick of the I don't knows.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Technosquare ECU Re-Flash