**EXPOSED** G35 driver community needs a valid explanation

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 07:14 PM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
I deleted my last post because it didn't have anything to do with Baus or CBK.

Old 11-01-2012, 07:43 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by JaE35
Sorry for the late reply...

But no one cares i sure don't about lawrence or who ever is posing to be who, as i said before i just want my parts when i order them which i'm sure is all everyone else is concerned about too, you two guys pat eachother on the back about any and everything, i'm not surprised you post one after another. And jbf you don't work for baus but you sign into their account to play cleanup? Did i read that right..everything you say now is now marked as biased lol

You do realize that getting the parts when you order them and who you are Rosing from go hand in hand. So you are so concerned about getting parts but don't care that a member who was previously banned is lying to the entire forum and doing anything he can just to get some revenue for himself. Who would want to buy from CBK when people don't even know who they are really talking to. Regardless if Eric had issues in the past he's not coming on here as "Steve" trying to sell parts. He is upfront about what has happened and what is currently happening.

Your logic just makes no sense.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:06 PM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts

Old 11-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts
Same people, same drama, different day.

The following users liked this post:
lsmooth81 (11-02-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 08:14 PM
Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
IB I'd like to know who is really behind CBK...

If its Ed... Or if its "Ed" from the east coast, being I doubt east coast ED would post so damn early in this thread..

I've dealt with Strafe owners... And with BausAuto and CBK when it was around from when Eric started... Only ones I had major issues with was STRAFE out of the three...

Old 11-01-2012, 08:20 PM

Received 802 Likes on 678 Posts
G35 Sedan
Originally Posted by ShanesG
You do realize that getting the parts when you order them and who you are Rosing from go hand in hand. So you are so concerned about getting parts but don't care that a member who was previously banned is lying to the entire forum and doing anything he can just to get some revenue for himself. Who would want to buy from CBK when people don't even know who they are really talking to. Regardless if Eric had issues in the past he's not coming on here as "Steve" trying to sell parts. He is upfront about what has happened and what is currently happening.

Your logic just makes no sense.

no seriously, you couldn't have made your stance any clearer..i'm slapping you with a biased badge too lol

Old 11-01-2012, 08:26 PM
JBF
And you're a biased Strafe dickrider.

Now we're even.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:32 PM

G35 Sedan
i rides nothing, i love all you guys equally.

Old 11-01-2012, 08:44 PM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Glad I dont need to order anymore body parts. Just read through all 17 pages and gotta say that I wouldn't do business with any of these guys. If a vendor takes your order, takes your payment, gives no response, and then months later explains his situation and offers a refund, that makes things ok? That's a poor way to run a business imo

ohfive (11-05-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Received 135 Likes on 101 Posts
It seems this thread has divulged into a debate/argument over the issues inside of the issues and personal bickering. Bottom line is we want our questions answered. And JBF, with the utmost respect for you, I disagree that because I haven't spent a penny with Eric or CBK that I have no say. At this point of modding, I'm finishing up with performance and soon moving into appearance. When i make that transition, I don't want to have to "look out for myself" or "do research on the vendor" before I purchase from them. We shouldn't have to fight through poor communication, or contact a Staff member to receive a response. We should have honest, up front vendors that take care of business on their end. The ONLY place we as members should have to look out for ourselves is in the PRIVATE classifieds. Additionally, we know Eric is your friend and that you are going to stand up for him. There is nothing wrong with that, I would do it for my friends too. However, you have stated you are not an employee of BAUS. That being said, there comes a point where BAUS/Eric has to take responsibility for his actions and come in here and deal with this situation. Traditionally, BAUS has avoided responding to negative threads in the Feedback section but this one isn't just going to disappear. So ultimately, I think the main questions we want answered (or confirmed lol) are:

1. Who exactly is CBK?
2. If it does turn out to be Law, how was he allowed back on the forums?
3. What loop holes did he exploit to become a vendor again and what steps are being taken to prevent this from happening AGAIN?
4. What is being done to ensure better communication on BAUS's behalf?
5. If BAUS continues the status quo, what happens then?

Again, no disrespect to you John.

The following 3 users liked this post by Footballmania32:
Blue Dream (11-02-2012), JaE35 (11-01-2012), unvmyg (11-02-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 08:46 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
I prefer Baus(Eric) over Strafe,CBK,etc(law) sure.
Biased, not really. Eric needs to get his ducks in order, as stated in the first few pages I believe they are in the process of that. Hence not taking orders till current ones are filled. Obviously there is too much for him the handle and before it gets out of control he is taking care of it. If that makes me biased somehow in your eyes then fine.
I'm just saying if you or anyone else wants to bitch and complain about answers then lets get all the answers and not just some of them. Almost no one on here aside from team strafe wants to do any business with Law, so to basically imply that that isn't important to find out that it's him under different names is stupid.

#biasedbausdickrider

JaE35 (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 08:56 PM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Jae35 and JBF COOL IT

before I prune this whole damn thread from all your posts

Footballmania32 (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 09:11 PM
JBF
As a friend, I (and a few other friends of his) advised Eric to get caught up and not take any more orders.

I can vouch that he has been working on NEW items to provide to the community. Some of them were showcased at the GTG and are currently being showcased at SEMA.

While I think Eric should have sent out a blanket email to PAID customers letting them know that he may be offline for a couple of weeks while he prepped for SEMA, our dwelling on what should have been done will accomplish nothing.

A lot of smaller companies and business in the industry do actually shut down operations before and during SEMA.

Once again, like I have already said. Eric has not taken any additional orders and is working to get everyone sqaured up and taken care of.

This is not his "other" job like Strafe always made an excuse as to why they were stealing money from people. So I'm confident that things will get straigtened out.

This isn't me being biased. This is me knowing what is REALLY going on.

Old 11-01-2012, 09:51 PM

G35 Sedan
Originally Posted by Glex25
Jae35 and JBF COOL IT

before I prune this whole damn thread from all your posts
you came right on time, i was just about go off man...know what i'm saying? lol

Old 11-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
I was about to hit cap lock. Shiet was gonna get cray.

ohfive (11-05-2012)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: **EXPOSED** G35 driver community needs a valid explanation