G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Feedback (https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-feedback-449/)
-   -   ZSpeedPerformance, Z1motorsports, Diode Dynamics, THMotorsports (https://g35driver.com/forums/vendor-feedback/445844-zspeedperformance-z1motorsports-diode-dynamics-thmotorsports.html)

gEE805 12-09-2014 05:57 PM

ZSpeedPerformance, Z1motorsports, Diode Dynamics, THMotorsports

Zspeedperformance - First time buyer. Bought KW v2 coliovers, SPL rear adjs., KINETIX front upper arms, nissan oem snap screws(forget the correct name), greddy oil pan plug. This vendor had GREAT PRICES and GREAT SERVICE. Shipped in a very timely fashion (and even though it was around the holiday times). I will defiantly be doing more business in the future for Items that they may carrier that I would like to purchase.
**NOTE- there splash under carriages are very durable. Mine help my oil pan survive a big blown out tire on the free way.**
:biggthumpup:

Z1motorsports - purchased from this vendor their master hose kit which is a good price for what you get and no fitment issues.(remember guys there silicone. Tight fight but right fit)
**NOTE- I tried to do more business with z1motorsports prior to zspeed ordering (wanted to see if they price match which they do). They never got back to me after sending them the location I found a big name company selling them for cheaper. This will now stop me from doing future business though. I would do business with this vendor in the future as they have items I need that zspeed/others may not have.

Diode Dynamics - Order the g35 sedan kit. Got all the best stages expect for the trunk (didn't feel I needed a light strip). All light work great/fitment.
So I made another order for the license plate light (they where out at the time I ordered the kit) and the LED amber Blinkers (and the kit to help resolve the hyperblink effect).
Well so far sad to say but only the trunk light work/fitment had no issues. The bulb I doubted the most due to it's price (amber blinker), well I'm having fitment issues and I'm currently dealing with DD about it. I will post an update on this when it's been resolve. So fair the customer service with Nick's been good about this. I truly hope that something good comes out of it cause these amber bulbs look great.
:D

THMotorsports- Ordered the KYB 2 front and 2 rear Strut kits. It took exactly the time frame for the most allowed for the free shipping (5 days). One of the rear strut kits was opened (the box and the items werent sealed in a baggie like the other one). THe shipping box was still sealed. I would do business with them for the odd ball stuff that I would need.

gEE805 12-18-2014 11:07 AM

Still working on the Diode Dynamics LED bulb fitment issues. Will hopefully have an update here in a week.

TheIronYuppy 07-16-2016 05:28 PM

Good international service from Z1 to Canada. I bought their G35 BBK upgrade brackets and slotted rotors. Guy on the phone was kind of surly and didn't give me the "small" military discount I was promised, but the parts were correct and on my door-step in five business days, which is pretty quick for crossing the border.