Here's why you should buy from outcast garage

Old 02-27-2018, 10:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's why you should buy from outcast garage

So I wanted to buy a body kit for my g I shopped around and got prices from everywhere. I heard that outcast has the best customer service however their prices weren't the cheapest. They advertise that they will match prices but when I asked them to match a price of $525 for a cs rear bumper from r1's site they said they couldn't it violated their agreement with vis racing their price was $640 they said they would split the diff to $575. I ended up not getting the cf and got all Fiberglass they did match the price of $300 down from $340 and gave me $25 off the nismo bumper. So I ordered both bumpers for $800 shipped. I really wanted the impul sides but they only had poly for $375 my car has saroma sides so I decided if I couldn't get what I wanted I'd save up and wait. I ordered on a tues they said they had to make the poly front and would take 3 days Wednesday I get an email it's shipped and would be delivered in 1 week which it did but the rear bumper was damaged in 3 spots it wasn't bad but I paid a lot of $ and so I documented it on the shipping slip. I called outcast and filed a claim and I asked if when they shipped me a new bumper could I add side skirts to not pay shipping and they said yes. Than I thought about it asked by buddy if he would fix it for me as part of the paint job I'm getting done. So the next day I called outcast and asked them instead of sending me a new bumper cuz it's already been a week and going to be atleast another week or 2 before I get it and already booked time at my buddy's body shop could I get the impul side skirts instead they are $375 and I paid $300 for the rear bumper could I get the sides and pay the $75 the sales guy said he wasn't sure abs he would ask the manager. The manager called me back said it wasn't something they had ever done before but he wanted to accomadate me said he would look into it meanwhile the shipping company didn't document the damage on the shipping slip they uploaded. The manager told me he requested the hard copy and could I send him mine which I did. It took the freight company 6 days to produce the skip and finally today outcast called me to say it was on the slip and they would give me the sides for $75. Max the manager kept me informed every step of the way and called me even when he had no updates just to keep me up to speed. How many other company's would have given me side skirts instead of a bumper when I ordered a bumper and that was what was damaged. This is why it pays to buy from a place with good cust service and not just the lowest price I doubt many other places would have even replaced the bumper.

Old 02-28-2018, 01:17 AM
Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
Outcast garage is 45 minutes from me so it's not that close

They did mess up a order they said it will take 1 week and it took almost 2 months for me to find out it was back ordered.....
BUT I think it was the manager he was sitting all the way in the back to the right close to the door going to the back
He gave me a huge discount on my rear bumper, and 3 other parts HUGE for been late so I have no complaints they fixed my issue

Old 02-28-2018, 01:26 AM
Originally Posted by Edgarc6789
Outcast garage is 45 minutes from me so it's not that close

They did mess up a order they said it will take 1 week and it took almost 2 months for me to find out it was back ordered.....
BUT I think it was the manager he was sitting all the way in the back to the right close to the door going to the back
He gave me a huge discount on my rear bumper, and 3 other parts HUGE for been late so I have no complaints they fixed my issue
nobody is perfect but as long as they fix it and make it up to you a lot of these other places you can't even get them on the phone. I learned a long time ago it's not always the lowest price depending on what your buying but it's customer service and who will stand behind their product if something goes wrong or breaks as long as the price is somewhat close I'll pay more if I know the place has good customer service and will stand behind thief product and not give you a hard time with a warranty

Old 02-28-2018, 01:27 AM
And 45 min isn't close I live about 2 weeks away lol 2500 miles

Old 02-28-2018, 04:29 AM
Received 369 Likes on 337 Posts
**** I had no idea Outcast garage was in Cali. Theyre about an hour away from me. Niiice!

Old 02-28-2018, 04:34 AM
Received 40 Likes on 40 Posts
2 weeks aint bad lol

Yeah I'm in l.a.
The only shop i found that sells a lot of stuff for g35

Old 02-28-2018, 02:16 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
Was in LA this weekend and was loving all the custom G's.

Old 03-01-2018, 12:06 AM
Theres a bunch of em around here....too many if u ask me. Makes me feel less special

Old 03-01-2018, 02:29 AM
On an unrelated note, the JDM double din trim I bought is apparently 1/4 inch shorter at the top than my original trim. So it left a slight gap I just cant get over. I spent an hour hacking and modifying the little storage compartment on the top just to get it to sit right to hide the gap....and it still doesnt look good. Im gonna mess with it some more tomorrow. Damn it!

Old 03-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,016 Likes on 935 Posts
You bought the one made for navigation.

Old 03-01-2018, 10:08 AM
Originally Posted by Urbanengineer
You bought the one made for navigation.
Damn I didnt know there was a difference.

Ima see if I cant find some brushed aluminum trim and cut it just to fill in the gap.

Old 03-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Went to a classic car show today and there were a few G35s. I was talking to one of the owners and supposedly hes the guy who did all the designing for Strafe. Theyre also local here in Carson, CA. New name is StrictlyBusinessMotorsports.com . Just throwing it out there if anyone wants to check em out.

Old 03-04-2018, 01:28 PM
BANNED!!!

Received 2,456 Likes on 2,150 Posts
Coupe 6MT Premium RAS
Any idea which widebody kit that is? Think I'm going to have to pick up a set of those hood dampers I like it a lot better than the stock prop.

Old 03-04-2018, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by cleric670@gmail
Any idea which widebody kit that is? Think I'm going to have to pick up a set of those hood dampers I like it a lot better than the stock prop.

i didnt een notice them but your right those are great I want them too

Old 03-04-2018, 07:37 PM
Just did some googling and look like they are NRG hood dampers.

Parts list found here: http://stancedaily.com/blue-waffle-g35-3/

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here's why you should buy from outcast garage