Engine-Vendor Includes cams, clutches, flywheels and all other power related components.

Act clutch and flywheel super sales!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 01:37 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Act clutch and flywheel super sales!

ACT is the go to clutch in the industry. They offer a clutch kit for just about any power level and we're running a one day special to give you GREAT discounts on these killer kits! THESE PRICES ARE ONLY GOOD FOR A LIMITED TIME!

PLEASE PLEASE PM FOR PRICING. I'LL BE HONEST, IT'S VERY HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THE POSTS WITH HOW BUSY THE SHOP IS. PM ME AND I'LL SHOOT YOU A QUOTE. :hellyeah:

ACT HD Clutch Kit:

The HD Clutch Kit is one of the most popular for a street application. It's moderate pedal increase maintains excellent street manners but holds up to great power and torque! We typically include the Full Face Street Disc but we do have them available with 6 and 4 puck configurations!
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE DISCOUNTS

ACT Clutch and Flywheel Packages:

We've got GREAT one day discounts extended to us on the clutch and flywheel packages! Complete solutions at a REALLY great price!

Remember, we've also got the best deals on the Torque Solution Shifter Bushings and other great accessories and Fluids!

PLEASE PLEASE PM FOR PRICING. I'LL BE HONEST, IT'S VERY HARD TO KEEP UP WITH THE POSTS WITH HOW BUSY THE SHOP IS. PM ME AND I'LL SHOOT YOU A QUOTE. :hellyeah:

THESE ARE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY! WE WERE EXTENDED DISCOUNTS FOR THE TIME BEING AND WE'RE PASSING THEM STRAIGHT ON TO YOU!!!!