G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Multiple tpms codes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 10:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Multiple tpms codes

My car is new to me and i havent looked into the tires or tpms system but here is what i have noticed:

After 20 minutes of driving, TPMS light on dash lights up every time.
when grounding the terminal to read for codes, i get a sequence of the following codes and their meaning:

15, 16, 17, 18 - All tires low pressure (pressure is fine, above 32)
21 - Transmitter no data (front - left)
24 - Transmitter no data (rear - left)
45, 46, 47, 48 Transmitter battery voltage low
52 - Vehicle speed signal

I havent taken it to any tire shops to figure out what's going on yet. Anyone else run into multiple codes? Is it more likely that the previous owner(s) never upkept the sensors and their batteries or that the tmps computer is bad in the car somewhere?

I never dealt with tpms yet. How expensive are the sensors? battery replacement? or re-sync/learn all transmitters?

Thanks for any feedback!
-Nick

Old 01-20-2017, 06:06 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
This is one thing you don't want to over think. The batteries in the sensors are only designed to last around 5 years so if yours are stock they are dead. Only choice to keep the system working is to replace the sensors. Here's a link to a non-OEM that have been used by my friends with success. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Infiniti-TPM...hWZxH6&vxp=mtr

Personally I never replaced mine as most of my driving in the G doesn't last for more that 20 miles a trip and I'm super **** about my cars so I'd notice a tire losing pressure. BUT, I wouldn't buy used sensors from anyone, more than likely they are either dead or dying unless they were purchased recently. Law of averages nomsayin???

Old 01-20-2017, 03:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yeah, im not sure if its worth 150 bucks+ for me to invest into just getting an annoying light off my dash cluster. I notice change in tire pressure on my car too and i check them regularly. The system still works though. When i started up the car in cold weather once it started blinking that light and beeping. I just dont know why it stays on after prolonged driving all the time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.