New Members Check In If you're new to G35Driver, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your G35!!

What is up fam!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2017, 11:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up What is up fam!

How's it going everyone??

My name is Zach. I'm from Pittsburgh, PA and I've got a 04 g35 coupe. 60k miles, super clean, basically stole it for the price i got it for. I absolutely love my car. It was tastefully modded when i bought it with Greddy Evo 3 exhaust, a set of HRE 545r, and HKS Coilovers.

Fun fact my buddy and i just started a youtube channel; Its all about cars check it out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7N...b9NkD3LWBWSbaw

My car is going to be on the channel A LOT once it gets warmer up here. I've got Berk test pipes as well as a tail as turn kit ready to go on as soon as springs rolls around.

Thanks guys. Let's keep enjoying our Gs!

Attached Thumbnails What is up fam!-g.jpg  
Old 02-06-2017, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm liking your exhaust man I bet it sounds hella beast. I want to get an aftermarket exhaust system but from a few of the horror stories I'm hearing I don't think I will. Most of the stories I hear are the kits don't come with like a mid extension pipe or something like that and it costed those G35 owners an extra $100 - $350 just to have the shop buy that part and weld.
So if anything I might just purchase an axleback exhaust.

Old 02-06-2017, 07:02 PM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
Originally Posted by Random Grenade
I'm liking your exhaust man I bet it sounds hella beast. I want to get an aftermarket exhaust system but from a few of the horror stories I'm hearing I don't think I will. Most of the stories I hear are the kits don't come with like a mid extension pipe or something like that and it costed those G35 owners an extra $100 - $350 just to have the shop buy that part and weld.
So if anything I might just purchase an axleback exhaust.
Buy the whole exhaust with extensions, don't be a pansy. If the seller can't tell you if it has extensions, move on.

Op nice car but the Nissan and Skyline logos are super lame. Get rid of those ASAP.

The following users liked this post:
Blue Dream (02-07-2017)
Old 02-07-2017, 08:27 PM
Received 178 Likes on 140 Posts
watched your vid on the extended wheel studs, lol u should just get an impact. would make it much easier. or take off the entire hub and do it properly by getting the studs pressed in

Old 02-08-2017, 11:14 AM
Super Moderator

Received 1,018 Likes on 936 Posts
Originally Posted by .cakestar
watched your vid on the extended wheel studs, lol u should just get an impact. would make it much easier. or take off the entire hub and do it properly by getting the studs pressed in
Best tool investment I've ever made. It takes off bolts/nuts like it's never see salt!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.