Northern California San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, Pleasanton, etc.

Sac BBQ meet - 10/10 Sat, 11AM

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 10:27 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pat,
I will be bringing Hamburger buns.

edit: and Hot Dog buns

Last edited by ZeeForce; 10-10-2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:37 AM
Is there going to be anyone there early at the driveway taking photos of cars rolling in? It would be nice to document this HUGE event in Sac with a mix of photos instead of all the cars already parked. Just a thought ...hint..hint..Alan.

Old 10-10-2009, 11:39 AM
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by ZeeForce
Is there going to be anyone there early at the driveway taking photos of cars rolling in? It would be nice to document this HUGE event in Sac with a mix of photos instead of all the cars already parked. Just a thought ...hint..hint..Alan.
LOL .. I was thinking of doing just that. I"ll probably get there 'round 1030-1045AM or so .. not too early .. bringing my son along on this one too ..

Last edited by inqui-Z-tor; 10-10-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Old 10-10-2009, 11:45 AM
kewl....beans. I will be sure to flash ya. Son should have a great time!

Old 10-10-2009, 11:58 AM
battle froggy
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
wow hellla cars going

Old 10-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Great day for a BBQ, met a lot of old friends and met some new friends.

Big thanks to Alex (T-Mobile) and Patrick for hosting and organizing another great Nor Cal Sac G event. Thanks for inviting the Z's we really appreciate the warm welcome everyone gave us.

Personally I am always amazed with Nor Cal G's comradeship. They always have a large numbers of participants in events, runs, meets and GTG’. I can speak first hand as I was first invited to my first run with Nor Cal Santa Cruz run in 2007 or was it 2008. Then this years Stockton Meet and now this Sac BBQ Meet. Three words sum it up: “tight knit crew”

Can’t wait for the next G/Z Meet.

Pics will be posted soon.

Cheers
Curtis

Old 10-10-2009, 07:22 PM
Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by ZeeForce
Great day for a BBQ, met a lot of old friends and met some new friends.

Big thanks to Alex (T-Mobile) and Patrick for hosting and organizing another great Nor Cal Sac G event. Thanks for inviting the Z's we really appreciate the warm welcome everyone gave us.

Personally I am always amazed with Nor Cal G's comradeship. They always have a large numbers of participants in events, runs, meets and GTG’. I can speak first hand as I was first invited to my first run with Nor Cal Santa Cruz run in 2007 or was it 2008. Then this years Stockton Meet and now this Sac BBQ Meet. Three words sum it up: “tight knit crew”

Can’t wait for the next G/Z Meet.

Pics will be posted soon.

Cheers
Curtis
I echo 100% of what Curtis/ZeeForce stated .. Alex/Patrick .. fantastic event! Thank you so much! And you G-crew ... AWESOME! Formal clubs should take notes and learn from you all ..

Well here are a few of my pics .. followed by a link to the rest.

http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...albumview=grid

Thanks again .... I really appreciate all the hospitality!

Old 10-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great meet hosted by T-Mobile today. Thanks to Alex and Pat for getting everyone out. Nice representation of Gs and Zs as well as many other makes. (Hell, there was even a Cadi that came out to represent)

Here is a link to some of the pictures I took today. Enjoy

Hope to see you at the next event.

Old 10-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Thanks to Alex, Tmobile and everyone who came out today for a great meet. On to the pics..

Old 10-10-2009, 08:49 PM
more..

Old 10-10-2009, 08:50 PM

Old 10-10-2009, 08:51 PM
Old 10-10-2009, 08:52 PM
Great times today! Could we have had any better weather for a BBQ or what?

Thanks to Pat and Alex for the logistics, and T-Mobile for hosting the event and for providing the free food. SO MANY CARS!!! We filled up the parking lot early and unfortunately had to push some late arriving cars to the overflow area but it all worked out really well. We were trying to stage the cars by type and it was up to me to ask that chick to move her silly smart car from between all the BMW's.

Thanks to everyone that showed up and I know T-Mobile and that coffee shop got a lot of customer traffic so I hope they were pleased with the event as well. Maybe we can make this an annual?

Great pics Leon - thanks again for the effort, it is appreciated. Your new CF Trunk looks awesome and I can't wait to see what you have planned next. You don't have to worry too much about parking next to Ghayes, he's headed to TNT for a full color change soon.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by RobertV
Great times today! Could we have had any better weather for a BBQ or what?

Thanks to Pat and Alex for the logistics, and T-Mobile for hosting the event and for providing the free food. SO MANY CARS!!! We filled up the parking lot early and unfortunately had to push some late arriving cars to the overflow area but it all worked out really well. We were trying to stage the cars by type and it was up to me to ask that chick to move her silly smart car from between all the BMW's.

Thanks to everyone that showed up and I know T-Mobile and that coffee shop got a lot of customer traffic so I hope they were pleased with the event as well. Maybe we can make this an annual?

Great pics Leon - thanks again for the effort, it is appreciated. Your new CF Trunk looks awesome and I can't wait to see what you have planned next. You don't have to worry too much about parking next to Ghayes, he's headed to TNT for a full color change soon.
Can't wait to see how his ride turns out. That just means I need to step my game up and represent the Black Gs; Ghayes set the bar pretty high. Now I see how you keep your ride so clean, you had a full service detail shop in the back of that thing. NICE.

Pat, great pictues as always. Thanks for the invite and getting the word out to soo many folks.

Old 10-10-2009, 09:23 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
6MT Coupe
Big thanx to T-Mobil, Pat, Alex. Food was great. Lots of rides all looking real good. Great meet, great day and always good to see familiar faces and meet new. Hey my daughter even stopped by to check it out for awhile, which was a treat for me since she's on her own these days and don't see her much.

Pix are awesome...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Sac BBQ meet - 10/10 Sat, 11AM